Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

687678ht

• Regular
  • 687678ht
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me estan cobrando y no soy premium

Estuve un mes premium pero ya cancele mi suscripción y aparezco solo como Free pero hoy me aparece un cobro de spofity por el siguiente mes qie hago ?

• Estuve un mes premium pero ya cancele mi suscripción y aparezco solo como Free pero hoy me aparece un cobro de spofity por el siguiente mes qie hago ?
  • soffct
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

sharad

sharad

• Regular
  • sharad
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I have an account linked to facebook in Australia I am living in India now for some time and would like to access it here too. i followed the instructions and tried to use the dropdown box in my profile and only shows Australia- no other country appe...

• Visitor
  • I have an account linked to facebook in Australia I am living in India now for some time and would like to access it here too. i followed the instructions and tried to use the dropdown box in my prof...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log on to my account

I can't find my account. it wouldn't accept my password so I asked for a password reset and it sent one to my email. In frustration I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and now I can't find out where to log in with my account email and password. ...

• I can't find my account.  it wouldn't accept my password so I asked for a password reset and it sent one to my email. In frustration I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and now I can't find...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate account?

I think I may have a duplicate account. My mom tried adding me to the family premium. I logged in to the website using my email address since it won't accept ny username. However, I checked the spotify app and I see the username I signed up with last...

• Casual Listener
  • I think I may have a duplicate account. My mom tried adding me to the family premium. I logged in to the website using my email address since it won't accept ny username. However, I checked the spoti...
  • yuri_rylai
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to synchronize with MP3-Player?

Hello! So I just got Spotify Premium and I just can't seem to figure out how to get the music onto my MP3-Player. I only see a few options with iPods, but I don't own such a thing. I am not really sure how to get the files into "Offline mode" either ...

• Visitor
  • Hello!   So I just got Spotify Premium and I just can't seem to figure out how to get the music onto my MP3-Player. I only see a few options with iPods, but I don't own such a thing. I a...
  • emilyjaestickle
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

CFRS tokens intentando renovar el cargo aparece esta leyenda.

Estimados usuarios y espero que alguien de spotify. Este mes no se pudo hacer el cargo que habitualmente se hace a mi tarjeta. Me amenazaron con suspender mi servicio. La tarjeta esta bien y no tiene ningun problema, lo que lo hace extraño. Pero inte...

• Estimados usuarios y espero que alguien de spotify. Este mes no se pudo hacer el cargo que habitualmente se hace a mi tarjeta. Me amenazaron con suspender mi servicio. La tarjeta esta bien y no tiene...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact Spotify

Yesterday I opened a playlist on my Android I had previously been listening to on shuffle. Instead of the playlist there was the search bar with the term "uma era" typed in. I clicked back in to the playlist and hit shuffle again. It played on my dri...

• Yesterday I opened a playlist on my Android I had previously been listening to on shuffle. Instead of the playlist there was the search bar with the term "uma era" typed in. I clicked back in to the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Not Showing Up on Facebook Activity

Hi there! Spotify is not currently showing up on my Facebook 'Activity' page. I'm logged in and sharing on FB, not in private mode. Any suggestions? Thanks!

• Hi there! Spotify is not currently showing up on my Facebook 'Activity' page. I'm logged in and sharing on FB, not in private mode. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  • richzertuche
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

what is the linux laptop?

We have the account where we can have 3 offline devices ( we use 2 android phones and an iphone). Frequently when one of the phones goes online, we get a message that there have been too many offline devices and the downloads on that device are delet...

• Casual Listener
  • We have the account where we can have 3 offline devices ( we use 2 android phones and an iphone).  Frequently when one of the phones goes online, we get a message that there have been too many o...
  • jlhwnr
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account?

My account was recently hacked and I was able to recover my account and change my password. However, all my starred songs have been deleted. Is there any way to recover the 1000+ songs? I know you can recover playlists but I never really used them.

• My account was recently hacked and I was able to recover my account and change my password. However, all my starred songs have been deleted. Is there any way to recover the 1000+ songs? I know you ca...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo reproducir mis archivos locales

Buenas, hace un par de días me pasé a Spotify Premium, y desde entonces, si quiero poner una canción en Spotify que ya tengo en mi ordenador como archivo local no se reproduce. Es como si hubieran dejado de estar disponible en Spotify toda la música ...

• Buenas, hace un par de días me pasé a Spotify Premium, y desde entonces, si quiero poner una canción en Spotify que ya tengo en mi ordenador como archivo local no se reproduce. Es como si hubieran de...
  • estocástico
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes

p[

][

• Casual Listener
  • ][
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

hfhfdfhdfjgfng

jdjdjgdgk

• Regular
  • jdjdjgdgk
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking accounts

I need help to link my account

• Casual Listener
  • I need help to link my account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Official Americans(8OO)274-9543) American airlines phone number

Official Americans(8OO)274-9543) American airlines phone number Official Americans(8OO)274-9543) American airlines phone number American Airlines Helpline Phone Number,American Airlines Customer Care Phone Number,American Airlines Flight StatusAmeric...

• Casual Listener
  • Official Americans(8OO)274-9543) American airlines phone number Official Americans(8OO)274-9543) American airlines phone number American Airlines Helpline Phone Number, American Airlines C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Call AA+Flights (8OO)[274-9543]~American airlines phone number

Call AA+Flights (8OO)[274-9543]~American airlines phone number Call AA+Flights (8OO)[274-9543]~American airlines phone number American Airlines Flights phone number. And Get Discounted rates.American Airlines Booking phone Number,American Airlines Ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Call AA+Flights (8OO)[274-9543]~American airlines phone number Call AA+Flights (8OO)[274-9543]~American airlines phone number American Airlines Flights phone number. And Get Discounted rates. Americ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to login with WD TV Live Hub

Hi!I am trying to use my old trusty WD TV Live Hub to log into Spotify (because it is "non-digitally" connected to my good amp and speakers). It doesn't work. After plugging in my email and password, it says I need to get a Premium subscription. I do...

• Hi! I am trying to use my old trusty WD TV Live Hub to log into Spotify (because it is "non-digitally" connected to my good amp and speakers). It doesn't work. After plugging in my email and passwor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes