Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid for premium, worked for a day or 2, not anymore

I purchased Premium last week, it worked for a couple of days. Now it doesn't work anymore: the app shows I am on Spotify Free. In my account, I can see the receipt, so the payment went through (and it did work for a couple of days). I have tried log...

• I purchased Premium last week, it worked for a couple of days. Now it doesn't work anymore: the app shows I am on Spotify Free.  In my account, I can see the receipt, so the payment went throug...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I can login to my account because one I don't remember my pass word and two I don't have access to the email to reset it.

• I can login to my  account because one I don't remember my pass word and two I don't have access to the email to reset it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

thanee

thanee

• Regular
  • thanee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subcription

Hi i cancel my spotify premium after the trial, will i able to enjoy the current month till the expiry date or it revert back to free account immediately?

• Hi i cancel my spotify premium after the trial, will i able to enjoy the current month till the expiry date or it revert back to free account immediately?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

My Spotify songs and lists all got deleted....... (even after changing my Facebook password) I am really disappointed that my spotify got hacked (or used by someone else)....I am also really mad that since I connect my Spotify account with my Faceboo...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify songs and lists all got deleted....... (even after changing my Facebook password)   I am really disappointed that my spotify got hacked (or used by someone else).... I am also real...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Haven't fully registered as a student still got charged?

I havent provided a SHEERID, I wanted to check out the details of the student premium plan and still got charged 4.99 CAD, I have contacted all supports and have recieved no response. I currently am missing money from my bank account and have no char...

• I havent provided a SHEERID, I wanted to check out the details of the student premium plan and still got charged 4.99 CAD, I have contacted all supports and have recieved no response. I currently am ...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked please help

Hello, so I had to make another Spotify account to see what's going on with my hacked one. I recieved an email that someone had change my email and I have never changed my email since I've been a premium member. I need help recovering my old account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, so I had to make another Spotify account to see what's going on with my hacked one. I recieved an email that someone had change my email and I have never changed my email since I've been a pre...
  • kitwlz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error al dar de alta la cuenta, se cobro pero no se activo

Hice el procedimiento de pago del spotify familiar, me marco error el cargo de tarjeta lo intente dls veces y fallo, minutos despues me llega el correo de mi banco avisando que se ralizo el cargo y no tengo Acceso a la cuenta que contrate sigo con la...

• Casual Listener
  • Hice el procedimiento de pago del spotify familiar, me marco error el cargo de tarjeta lo intente dls veces y fallo, minutos despues me llega el correo de mi banco avisando que se ralizo el cargo y n...
  • martinsanc1234
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked/Stolen?

Hi, I tried to log in to my account today and all i get is an errormessage about wrong username/password When i try to reset the password using the username I get an error telling me no account is linked to that username, and when i try to use my ema...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ree account to log in and search for my premiumaccount I can see the account and some of my public playlists but also added are a few new playlists in dutch that i DID NOT add myself... also there a...
  • Gabbbyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected my non-facebook account to my facebook, and now my original facebook account won't work

My original spotify account was connected to only my facebook account. then i made another oen using my email, and when i connected that account to my facebook account, the profile that was originally connected to my facebook just disappeared. It's j...

• My original spotify account was connected to only my facebook account. then i made another oen using my email, and when i connected that account to my facebook account, the profile that was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot access premium account, still being charged

Hello,I am writing this on behalf of my mother, who has a premium Spotify account. She just got a new cell phone, and so she downloaded the app and tried logging in, but realized she forgot entirely which email and password combination she used. When...

• Hello, I am writing this on behalf of my mother, who has a premium Spotify account. She just got a new cell phone, and so she downloaded the app and tried logging in, but realized she forgot entirel...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find where the people I follow are

I am using Spotify on my computer and am unable to find where the people I follow are. I want to reach my sister's playlists

• I am using Spotify on my computer and am unable to find where the people I follow are. I want to reach my sister's playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount is not working

Hi I signed up to Spotify paying 11.99 a month but then cancelled my subscription to then sign up as a student dicount. I was approved by the student SHEERID section. When I put in my cc and chose that option an error message comes up with you have a...

• Hi I signed up to Spotify paying 11.99 a month but then cancelled my subscription to then sign up as a student dicount. I was approved by the student SHEERID section.  When I put in my cc and ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Direct link to Spotify account?

Hi there,I was hoping there would be a way to get a personalised URL to direct friends to so they can view my profile?I was hoping something simple like spotify.com/username would suffice but it won't work when I insert my username there.Is there a l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I was hoping there would be a way to get a personalised URL to direct friends to so they can view my profile? I was hoping something simple like spotify.com/username would suffice but it ...
  • lexmarcos
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Join a member to a Premium Family Account

Hi, I need you help. I already have a Spotify Premium Family Account with my sister and we want to invite our Mom to the account. So we sent her an invitaton to her Email adress, but even with the mail she received, nothing works. Thanks for your ans...

• Hi, I need you help. I already have a Spotify Premium Family Account with my sister and we want to invite our Mom to the account. So we sent her an invitaton to her Email adress, but even with the ma...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Premium Account

Need help. I just subscribe to premium a few days ago then suddenly I was back to spotify free.

• Casual Listener
  • Need help. I just subscribe to premium a few days ago then suddenly I was back to spotify free.
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404 when logging in through spotify browser on Mac, no facebook involved

Cannot login to my spotify on my mac, which is fully updated, i just get error 404. My account is not linked to facebook and it works fine on my phone.

• Cannot login to my spotify on my mac, which is fully updated, i just get error 404. My account is not linked to facebook and it works fine on my phone. 
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create a new account using old email

I put my account to delete permanently a week ago because it was connected to my facebook (which has been deleted permanently) and I am trying to create a new account using my email address but it continues to say it is still being used. How do I cre...

• I put my account to delete permanently a week ago because it was connected to my facebook (which has been deleted permanently) and I am trying to create a new account using my email address but it co...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Gift Spotify Premium

I'm trying to gift a music streaming service to my dad for his birthday, but I keep getting this error message: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment me...

• I'm trying to gift a music streaming service to my dad for his birthday, but I keep getting this error message:   Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, n...
  • Nickolay
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes