Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Foreign language songs on Release Radar

I think my account has been hacked. I have done all the required steps, changed password, etc, but keep getting weird artists and foreign language songs on the playlist. I need my account to be completely reset.

• Casual Listener
  • I think my account has been hacked. I have done all the required steps, changed password, etc, but keep getting weird artists and foreign language songs on the playlist. I need my account to be compl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Duo failure to authenticate second user

I have just upgraded to duo and sent the link to joining party . when the party tries to log in there is a message that says the login cannot be authenticated due to either incorrect address or living in another country

• Visitor
  • I have just upgraded to duo and sent the link to joining party . when the party tries to log in there is a message that says the login cannot be authenticated due to either incorrect address or livi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way to get into a spotify account when there is no email?

I had a spotify account for a few years that I want to log back into, but I think I deleted the email attached to it. Is there any way I can prove it's my account then get the email switched to another one so I can log in?

• Visitor
  • I had a spotify account for a few years that I want to log back into, but I think I deleted the email attached to it. Is there any way I can prove it's my account then get the email switched to anoth...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi! I accidentally logged out from my ongoing Spotify account .

I accidentally logged out from my current Spotify account, and now i am unable to get my playlists and subscription back. How can I get it back?

• Visitor
  • I accidentally logged out from my current Spotify account, and now i am unable to get my playlists and subscription back. How can I get it back?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need to reset log in details. Can't access account

My son suddenly had spotify close on him. The email address he used to sign up is no longer active and he can't remember his pw. He is a user on our premium family account. We can set him up as a new user, but he doesn't want to lose all of his playl...

• Casual Listener
  • My son suddenly had spotify close on him. The email address he used to sign up is no longer active and he can't remember his pw. He is a user on our premium family account. We can set him up as a new...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I somehow have two accounts and I need to reconcile them.

I somehow can only log into an old account that is not on premium instead of the account I've been using for years which is on Premium. This is the one to keep (once I can log into it): https://open.spotify.com/user/y2fkuoqf5mtz8esdak8wtc2n0This is t...

• Visitor
  • I somehow can only log into an old account that is not on premium instead of the account I've been using for years which is on Premium. This is the one to keep (once I can log into it): https://ope...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google login doesn´t work

PlanFreeCountry DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi, I`m currently having an issue where if I try to login through google on accounts.spotify.com it says try later, but I have been trying it from two different devices with two d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country   Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I`m currently having an issue where if I try to login through google on accounts.spotify.com i...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Merge artist accounts

Due to an error, two accounts of the same artist were generated. How can they be merged?

• Visitor
  • Due to an error, two accounts of the same artist were generated. How can they be merged?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Link Google Acccount to Old Account

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndonesiaDevice(Samsung Galaxy S21FE, Samsung Galaxy A50, Acer Swift 3)Operating System(Android 13, Windows 11.) My Question or IssueI already have Spotify account that I made 4-5 years ago by connecting it to facebook, now I w...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Indonesia Device (Samsung Galaxy S21FE, Samsung Galaxy A50, Acer Swift 3) Operating System (Android 13, Windows 11.)   My Question or Issue I already have Spo...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family Account login error: "Please try again later"

Hi Spotify communityI can't get a link from a Premium Family account to work on any of my devices (MacBook Pro 2021, iPhone X Pro). I'm currently on a Premium Duo, but want to change to the Family one.So, I get the link, login to my profile, add the ...

• Hi Spotify community I can't get a link from a Premium Family account to work on any of my devices (MacBook Pro 2021, iPhone X Pro). I'm currently on a Premium Duo, but want to change to the Fa...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google smart lock doesn`t let me into the mobile app

Changed phone while staying a different country. Country setting is according to my current address, still I am refused to log in on mobile as it says I can not stay more than 14 days abroad. The funny side of this one is that I am home atm....Can lo...

• Visitor
  • Changed phone while staying a different country. Country setting is according to my current address, still I am refused to log in on mobile as it says I can not stay more than 14 days abroad. The fun...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three different echo dots, three different accounts?

Hi There,I have a family spotify subscription and have added my son and my daughter. We all have echo dots in the same house. It seems that we can only stream to one device at a time or the same stream to all devices at once. Is there a way for each ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There, I have a family spotify subscription and have added my son and my daughter. We all have echo dots in the same house.    It seems that we can only stream to one device at a time...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in

So, I have been using my Spotify account for several months now. I have logged in with the same email and password the entire time. Today, I upgraded to Spotify premium, and when I opened my app again it wanted me to sign in again. I tried doing so b...

• Visitor
  • So, I have been using my Spotify account for several months now. I have logged in with the same email and password the entire time. Today, I upgraded to Spotify premium, and when I opened my app agai...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists with homonymous

Hello, I have noticed that under the artist name "Raphael" there were actually several differents artists : ie a French and a Spanish singer. I don't think they should appear under the same artist link, this is only creating confusion. I don't know h...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have noticed that under the artist name "Raphael" there were actually several differents artists : ie a French and a Spanish singer. I don't think they should appear under the s...
  • hsandt
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

I don’t remember my email and password, how can I reset all?

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 14 pro Max My Question or IssueI have a premium plan and I don’t remember my email and the password and I would like to change for upgrade my plan to duo, there is any email or phone number to support contact? Than...

• Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 14 pro Max   My Question or Issue I have a premium plan and I don’t remember my email and the password and I would like to change for upgrade my ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't update my payment method

spotify website says that in 'account overview' there will be an update button next to payment method but this is not showing in my account

• Visitor
  • spotify website says that in 'account overview' there will be an update button next to payment method but this is not showing in my account
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to transfer my playlists and liked songs to my premium account

How do I transfer my playlists from my free account to m6 premium account?I wasn’t aware of an old account still running and when I upgraded to premium Spotify upgraded the wrong account.

• Visitor
  • How do I transfer my playlists from my free account to m6 premium account? I wasn’t aware of an old account still running and when I upgraded to premium Spotify upgraded the wrong account.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist playlist links to Personal Profile. How can I fix this or merge both profiles?

I'm a verified artist on Spotify, but I have to post playlists through my personal page. I have seen that other artist's playlist, even though they are made under their real name, link to their artist page. I need to make this happen, because now I h...

• I'm a verified artist on Spotify, but I have to post playlists through my personal page. I have seen that other artist's playlist, even though they are made under their real name, link to their ...
  • AbsolutLeo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Olá

Não estou conseguindo baixar música para escutar off-line, podem me ajudar?

• Visitor
  • Não estou conseguindo baixar música para escutar off-line, podem me ajudar?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

icant log in my acant

I entered the password and email correctlyBut I can't log in

• Casual Listener
  • I entered the password and email correctly But I can't log in
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star