Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

JTYJTJTYJ

TJTYJTJTYJ

• Regular
  • TJTYJTJTYJ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UKUYKUKY

YUKUYKUYK

• Regular
  • YUKUYKUYK
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

JTYJTYJTYJ

TJTYJTYJTYJ

• Regular
  • TJTYJTYJTYJ
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid code for 1 month Spotify premium doesnt work

Hey I purchased a 1 month premium code via a prepaid card but it doesnt work. After I enter the code it tells me what this code is for. Then I click on the buttom "redeem" and get a message that says "Ooops, something went wrong. Please try again". I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I purchased a 1 month premium code via a prepaid card but it doesnt work. After I enter the code it tells me what this code is for. Then I click on the buttom "redeem" and get a message that says...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for premium and it was still turned off.

I'm really getting sick of Spotify. I was trying to change the card that was on my account because the three month thing that I had was running out so I switched it and it was asking for tokens so me not knowing what tokens was and not having any hel...

• I'm really getting sick of Spotify. I was trying to change the card that was on my account because the three month thing that I had was running out so I switched it and it was asking for tokens so me...
  • Razenna
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

luioluilui

uiluiluilul

• Regular
  • uiluiluilul
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

Spotify premium stopped working. My bill is payed and Internet is working. I tried reinstalling the app and restarting the phone. I can only listen as if I had the free version.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify premium stopped working. My bill is payed and Internet is working. I tried reinstalling the app and restarting the phone. I can only listen as if I had the free version.
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I have been charged twice for my premium account in 1 month: 1st time $14.99 and 2nd time $11.99. I checked my Spotify account to see if next month I will be free of charge, but my next payment will be the 22nd of October. So I paid 2 times for the s...

• I have been charged twice for my premium account in 1 month: 1st time $14.99 and 2nd time $11.99. I checked my Spotify account to see if next month I will be free of charge, but my next payment will ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancelling premium

I have cancelled premium and need to ask why is the subscription end date 4 months from now? I am also cancelling the card that pays for it, cant fin any where to contact direct!!!

• I have cancelled premium and need to ask why is the subscription end date 4 months from now? I am also cancelling the card that pays for it, cant fin any where to contact direct!!!   
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange issues

I'm having some issues, every time I close the app for any reason, or for some reason I don't use it, it reboots, asks me to log in, and all my downloaded music is gone, so I have to download it all again. It's very annoying, anyway to fix it?

• I'm having some issues, every time I close the app for any reason, or for some reason I don't use it, it reboots, asks me to log in, and all my downloaded music is gone, so I have to download it all ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with my access

I always had a Premium account and when I changed my credit card, this account has been paused. I received information to update my new card data was made and I can not get back to my account as it was before! I've done everything and so far nothing ...

• Regular
  • I always had a Premium account and when I changed my credit card, this account has been paused. I received information to update my new card data was made and I can not get back to my account as it w...
  • jtch-dk
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Forget my old email and password

Hi...can anyone help me...i forget my old email and password that i use to log in to spotify...and i have been paying for the premium almost a year for nothing...need help pls

• Visitor
  • Hi...can anyone help me...i forget my old email and password that i use to log in to spotify...and i have been paying for the premium almost a year for nothing...need help pls
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got a new phone and all of my playlists and songs are gone on my account

I got a new phone and had to re-log in to my spotify account and when I did, all of my songs and playlists were GONE. Help!

• I got a new phone and had to re-log in to my spotify account and when I did, all of my songs and playlists were GONE. Help!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrating from Groove Music, how to get 60 day trial in Spotify?

I just migrated my lists from Groove Music into Spotify and I should eligible to 60day trial. How do I get it?

• I just migrated my lists from Groove Music into Spotify and I should eligible to 60day trial.   How do I get it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

Someone changed my account email and now i cannot log into it anymore. I need my premium back but I dont want to have to pay again till the the normal time I renew. What do i need to do to get my stuff back. I had family premium.

• Visitor
  • Someone changed my account email and now i cannot log into it anymore. I need my premium back but I dont want to have to pay again till the the normal time I renew. What do i need to do to get my stu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

Hi there, I'm new here and as a Belgian living in Indonesia I would like to change the country setting from Iindo to Belgium... I follow the steps but don't have any option to change the setting, just cancel my account... Please help...

• Hi there, I'm new here and as a Belgian living in Indonesia I would like to change the country setting from Iindo to Belgium... I follow the steps but don't have any option to change the setting, jus...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login with ps4 account / inicio de sesion con cuenta de ps4

Hi, i want to link my s4 account with spotify, but i have already linked with another account. The trouble is with that linked account...i cant login anymore so cant close it. How can I do that? Theres no way to login in ps4 linked. Can i give my mil...

• Hi, i want to link my s4 account with spotify, but i have already linked with another account. The trouble is with that linked account...i cant login anymore so cant close it. How can I do that? Ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I used to be a member & it keeps asking me to log in again but then tells me it has expired. I want

I used to be a member with my 3 devices but it expired a few years ago. Now I want to rejoin but when I put my email address in it says I am already registered & I can't use it because it has expired. This time I want to put it on this phone again & ...

• I used to be a member with my 3 devices but it expired a few years ago. Now I want to rejoin but when I put my email address in it says I am already registered & I can't use it because it has exp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved music lasting longer than a month

I am in the United States navy and we can spend a month or more at sea without internet, which causes to lose our saved music. We need you guys to extend the date it disappears to 2-3 month or get rid of the limit all together. Can you please do this...

• Casual Listener
  • I am in the United States navy and we can spend a month or more at sea without internet, which causes to lose our saved music. We need you guys to extend the date it disappears to 2-3 month or get ri...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes