Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Getting a REFUND after switching accounts

I paid the 99 cents for the 3 month period with the plans of switching to the $4.99 student discount by the end. I saw that Spotify charged me $9.99, so I quickly switched it to the student account, but I haven't gotten a refund for the extra $5. Wil...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid the 99 cents for the 3 month period with the plans of switching to the $4.99 student discount by the end. I saw that Spotify charged me $9.99, so I quickly switched it to the student account, ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify paramı çaldı

Spotify öğrenci indirimi ile kullanmak istedim kart bilgileri filan girdim sadece öğrenci belgesi yanımda olmadığı için sonra kayıt olurum dedim iptal ettim kartıma baktığım da ise paramı çekmiş ve hesabım hayla free versiyon da böle saçmalık olmaz

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify öğrenci indirimi ile kullanmak istedim kart bilgileri filan girdim sadece öğrenci belgesi yanımda olmadığı için sonra kayıt olurum dedim iptal ettim kartıma baktığım da ise paramı çekmiş ve h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Does "Your Music" sync accross devices?

I have spotify working well on my 3 devices with one strange note. If I add songs to a playlist from any device - they are picked up; however if I remove songs from playlists it doesn't seem to take them off all lists. Anyone else have this?

• Music Fan
  • I have spotify working well on my 3 devices with one strange note.  If I add songs to a playlist from any device - they are picked up; however if I remove songs from playlists it doesn't seem to...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

login failed

how do you log in on the phone of the owner of the spotify account? we can log in on the phones of the people who live in the same house but we can't get it right with the phone of the owner! help us please

• how do you log in on the phone of the owner of the spotify account? we can log in on the phones of the people who live in the same house but we can't get it right with the phone of the owner! help us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login to spotify app

Hello. I cant login to my android spotify app. It says to listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where you are at spotify.com. I am currently in saudi. Please help!

• Hello. I cant login to my android spotify app. It says to listen abroad for more than 14 days, tell us where you are at spotify.com. I am currently in saudi. Please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

I activated premium for 7 days, if I download a song in these days, it will remain after the trial days pass?

• I activated premium for 7 days, if I download a song in these days, it will remain after the trial days pass?
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Link accounts?

Is there a way to link an old free account to a current premium account and keep all playlists?

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to link an old free account to a current premium account and keep all playlists?     
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logs me out everytime the app is cleared from the running apps in my phone

I just brought a premium subscription and downloaded the app only to find to great disappointment that everytime i clear spotify from the running apps on my phone (android) that it logs me out and therefore deletes all my downloads. I have moved the ...

• I just brought a premium subscription and downloaded the app only to find to great disappointment that everytime i clear spotify from the running apps on my phone (android) that it logs me out and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account blocked - hacked

Dears, I have premium plan connected to my facebook account which was blocked already because was hacked. So where I can write to change my facebook account ? Thanks a lot for reply. Honza

• Dears,   I have premium plan connected to my facebook account which was blocked already because was hacked. So where I can write to change my facebook account ?  Thanks a lot for reply. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically adding songs to a playlist....is there a ghost in my spotify account?

Please someone help me, this is the most annoying thing in the world. So I have a collaborative playlist with about 6 other users and I love it. The problem is spotify adds songs to the playlist from my account without me doing anything. It's not eve...

• Regular
  • Please someone help me, this is the most annoying thing in the world. So I have a collaborative playlist with about 6 other users and I love it. The problem is spotify adds songs to the playlist ...
  • dubmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Username & Password

HiI am subscribed to Premium Service but lost my mobile device last week. I cannot remember which email address that I used for my username so cant log in on new device.Can spotify help me if I get detail of reference number from bank statment etc? T...

• Hi I am subscribed to Premium Service but lost my mobile device last week. I cannot remember which email address that I used for my username so cant log in on new device. Can spotify help me if I g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment details - change credit card nuber

I have tried to change the creditcard number , but wen i go to Subschription, i cant have the "update " bottom.... Its only shows "Try Premium free"

• I have tried to change the creditcard number , but wen i go to Subschription, i cant have the "update " bottom.... Its only shows "Try Premium free"
  • ABENorway
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporary Error connecting to facebook.

I have been trying to connect my facebook account to my Spotify account for ages now and every time I try to do it, it tells me "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."It is ever-present and always the same. I just wish to ha...

• I have been trying to connect my facebook account to my Spotify account for ages now and every time I try to do it, it tells me   "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment rejected, error: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day."

My Spotify app (OS X) threw up a warning saying my Premium payment didn't go through, so I reinput my card details and it gave me this error: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify app (OS X) threw up a warning saying my Premium payment didn't go through, so I reinput my card details and it gave me this error: "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a ba...
  • hk-cranetht
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I’ve been charged and I have free account

I have been charged 9.99 for Spotify on my bank statements on 9/11 when I don’t even have Spotify premium to begin with.... I just want my money back please help

• I have been charged 9.99 for Spotify on my bank statements on 9/11 when I don’t even have Spotify premium to begin with.... I just want my money back please help
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perdi todos os dados da minha conta, preciso cancelar para nao ser cobrado.

Acabei de criar uma conta no spotify, mas aparentemente digitei o nome de usuário de forma incorreta na hora do cadastro. Fiz a compra do plano familiar, convidei as pessoas aqui de casa, mas quando sai da minha conta, não consegui mais acessá-la. Go...

• Casual Listener
  • Acabei de criar uma conta no spotify, mas aparentemente digitei o nome de usuário de forma incorreta na hora do cadastro. Fiz a compra do plano familiar, convidei as pessoas aqui de casa, mas quando ...
  • sispotifysi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NÃO RECEBI EMAIL PLAYLIST MÁQUINA DO TEMPO

Tenho spotify premium mas não recebi a playlist máquina do tempo, como faço para tê-la?

• Tenho spotify premium mas não recebi a playlist máquina do tempo, como faço para tê-la?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot link to my facebook account?

Hi all, I've been trying to connect my facebook account through the account overview on the website for a couple days now. So far without fail I've gotten the message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." Any fixes?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I've been trying to connect my facebook account through the account overview on the website for a couple days now. So far without fail I've gotten the message "Sorry there has been a temporar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account shows my real name even though it is not connected to facebook

I disconnected my account from Facebook days ago but my real name still is displayed on spotify. I cleared the Cache, deleted the app and then reinstalled it, waited a few days but nothing. My real name is still displayed on all my playlists

• I disconnected my account from Facebook days ago but my real name still is displayed on spotify. I cleared the Cache, deleted the app and then reinstalled it, waited a few days but nothing. My real n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes