Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

i love music

i love music....................!

• Regular
  • i love music....................!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ohhh yes

ohhh yes

• Regular
  • ohhh yes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

hello friends i am new music lover

hello friends i am new music loverhello friends i am new music lover

• Regular
  • hello friends i am new music lover hello friends i am new music lover
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i have control of my own page?

Hi there,I have an account on Spotify and i am an artist as well. I do upload my music through tunecore and from there it goes to all media outlets but i want to have one account only. how can i merge or update from a regular customer to artist/accou...

• Hi there, I have an account on Spotify and i am an artist as well. I do upload my music through tunecore and from there it goes to all media outlets but i want to have one account only. how can i me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked - Someone is using my account

I noticed today that someone has been using my account. My playlists are deleted and my history is full of music I am no familiar with. In addition to all of this, I received an email from Spotify this morning about resetting my password, but the ema...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed today that someone has been using my account. My playlists are deleted and my history is full of music I am no familiar with. In addition to all of this, I received an email from Spoti...
  • Warren76
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Language of email notification

Hi! Whenever I get an e-mail notifiction from Spotify, this comes in French. This week, my Discover Weekly playlist and description was changed to French. Everything else on the Android app as well as the desktop app is set in English. Everything is ...

spotifyLanguage.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Whenever I get an e-mail notifiction from Spotify, this comes in French. This week, my Discover Weekly playlist and description was changed to French.   Everything else on the And...
  • JShay895
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

25 Digit Random Username

Hello Everyone,I'm having a Problem,I have recently made an Account on Spotify, and it was Perfectly, until i logged out, i thought after 5 minutes, lets try to login (its kinda early in my place, 07:17Am) to look if i still remember knew the Usernam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone, I'm having a Problem, I have recently made an Account on Spotify, and it was Perfectly, until i logged out, i thought after 5 minutes, lets try to login (its kinda early in my place...
  • Squa-T
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Business account

How does it open a business account?Is it this the correct page?https://www.spotify.com/it/signup/

• How does it open a business account? Is it this the correct page? https://www.spotify.com/it/signup/
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country stays the same even though I changed my credit card

Hello,I used Spotify with a German credit card without problems for a few months. I live and study in Austria and getting Premium 50% off (student discount) requires me to have an Austrian credit card, so I applied for one, got one and tried to add i...

• Hello, I used Spotify with a German credit card without problems for a few months. I live and study in Austria and getting Premium 50% off (student discount) requires me to have an Austrian credit c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to recieve password

Hi. I am a premium user and I have an onkyo wifi reciever with an android app. I can not log in via this app. I have a device username but when i log in to spotify to recieve an password I get an email with a link to set new password but when i click...

• Visitor
  • Hi.   I am a premium user and I have an onkyo wifi reciever with an android app. I can not log in via this app. I have a device username but when i log in to spotify to recieve an password I g...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify in China

Dear musiclovers, I go to China at septebre 12th. I am there till Februari 2013. Is it possible to enjoy my spotify music there? Is it possible to have the same options and music as when i'm here in the Netherlands? I hope you can help me.

• Casual Listener
  • Dear musiclovers,   I go to China at septebre 12th. I am there till Februari 2013. Is it possible to enjoy my spotify music there?   Is it possible to have the same options a...
  • Demos_Matrix
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont know my username and mailadress

Hello, i made a account on 20-06-2017(Netherlands) when it was 3 months for 1,- euro. I was logged out of my device and i want to get back on my account but suddenly i dont anymore what my username and emaill adress was. I think the username was: Ric...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   i made a account on 20-06-2017(Netherlands) when it was 3 months for 1,- euro. I was logged out of my device and i want to get back on my account but suddenly i dont anymore what my u...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in!

I had a german acoount since i was living in germany. Recently I made a new Taiwanese account since I can join the family plan with my family there. Afterwards somehow i cant log in to my old german one but it is still charging me! I dont know what i...

• I had a german acoount since i was living in germany. Recently I made a new Taiwanese account since I can join the family plan with my family there. Afterwards somehow i cant log in to my old german ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Taiwan Policy for phones?

Hi,I recently moved to Taiwan to study for one year. I updated my profile but when I try listen to music from my phone, the app says that the songs I want to listen to are not available or it a premium feature, but actually I'm just trying to play sh...

• Hi, I recently moved to Taiwan to study for one year. I updated my profile but when I try listen to music from my phone, the app says that the songs I want to listen to are not available or it a pre...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I forgot username and password to my premium account

A couple months back I had a username I created but I created my Spotify account really quickly so i put random letters and email address. I reseted my phone and lost my Spotify premium account. It was a stupid decision honestly, I continue being cha...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple months back I had a username I created but I created my Spotify account really quickly so i put random letters and email address. I reseted my phone and lost my Spotify premium account. It w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

Email does not change?

Hi, I would like to ask about my account which log in with my facebook but then i changed the email address in facebook but in the spotify still be the old email. Can i fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I would like to ask about my account which log in with my facebook but then i changed the email address in facebook but in the spotify still be the old email. Can i fix it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Upgrade Through Mobile Phone Carrier

Hi there, I've been using Spotify for almost a year and have been updating my monthly subscriptions using mobile phone credits. However, I couldn't renew my subscription this month because after entering my mobile phone carrier and number I don't get...

• Hi there,   I've been using Spotify for almost a year and have been updating my monthly subscriptions using mobile phone credits. However, I couldn't renew my subscription this month because&n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong family for premium subscription

So I'm supposed to be in a spotify family subscription. I was "kicked" out, but the head didn't kick me out. This happened to another member too. We have a total of 5 people in the subscription. The head of this subscription resent me the invitation,...

• Visitor
  • So I'm supposed to be in a spotify family subscription.  I was "kicked" out, but the head didn't kick me out. This happened to another member too. We have a total of 5 people in the subscriptio...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T LOG IN AND AM ABOUT TO CANCEL MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP

I'm so fed up. I can see my real account, (the one I am posting on is not mine,) from other spotify accounts, and know it exists with the correct username. I have been premium for about a year and have had problems before. Quite frankly I'm fed up wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm so fed up. I can see my real account, (the one I am posting on is not mine,) from other spotify accounts, and know it exists with the correct username. I have been premium for about a year and ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes