Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Offre étudiant mal comprise

Bonjour j'ai soucrit a un forfait etudiant hors j'ai appris qu'il ne sagisait pas des lycéens!Il m'ont debité j'aimerais savoir ou je pourrais m'adresser pour recuperé mon argent et souscrire a un compte premuin normal.Merci

• Bonjour j'ai soucrit a un forfait etudiant hors j'ai appris qu'il ne sagisait pas des lycéens! Il m'ont debité j'aimerais savoir ou je pourrais m'adresser pour recuperé mon argent et souscrire a un ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have been paying for spotify premium since december of 2016 and only had like 3 months of premium, but my card has been charged ever since then, I can't do anything that the premium access has and it says I'm listening free. I would really like to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been paying for spotify premium since december of 2016 and only had like 3 months of premium, but my card has been charged ever since then, I can't do anything that the premium access has and ...
  • Normayventura
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change the language of my account.

I live in Panama (Spanish speaking country). But I am a native English speaker. I would like to change the language of my account to English but it automatically defaults to Spanish. Is there a way to change this?

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Panama (Spanish speaking country). But I am a native English speaker. I would like to change the language of my account to English but it automatically defaults to Spanish. Is there a way t...
  • GHDRTGHD
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

2 paying accounts...

I had some trouble with installing spotify premium on my phone. First thime i had some default messages and i tried again. Now it seams that i pay 2 times a month for a different account... Does anyone know how i can cancel one? Thanks!

• I had some trouble with installing spotify premium on my phone. First thime i had some default messages and i tried again. Now it seams that i pay 2 times a month for a different account... Does anyo...
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You've reached the limit on active subscriptions per mobile number for Spotify.

I've had this problem for a month now and still haven't found a solution. I've messaged them about it and they said it's something to do with BOKU but they haven't given me any help so I thought I'd ask you guys.

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this problem for a month now and still haven't found a solution. I've messaged them about it and they said it's something to do with BOKU but they haven't given me any help so I thought I'd ...
  • goodboyjerk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Artist Name Taken But It's Not Really Taken?

Hi, I'm the frontman of a band that wants to create a Spotify account. Unfortunately while signing up it says the username (our band name) is not available although we've checked numerous times and there is not a single artist, user, or profile with ...

• Hi, I'm the frontman of a band that wants to create a Spotify account. Unfortunately while signing up it says the username (our band name) is not available although we've checked numerous times and t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into Spotify app on iPhone - 14 days abroad message

I have Spotify premium installed on my Samsung Android and on my laptop, and want my girlfriend to be able to use premium on her iPhone too (I believe I can have premium installed in three devices).When I try and log in to Spotify via Facebook on her...

• I have Spotify premium installed on my Samsung Android and on my laptop, and want my girlfriend to be able to use premium on her iPhone too (I believe I can have premium installed in three devices). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country brings me to wrong subscription page

Hello,I've browsed through this forum but couldn't find a solution.I have Spotify Premium with a credit card registered in Germany. Now I'm in the Netherlands and want to change to my Dutch credit card. When I follow the instructions for changing cou...

Schermafbeelding 2017-06-01 om 12.32.35.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've browsed through this forum but couldn't find a solution. I have Spotify Premium with a credit card registered in Germany. Now I'm in the Netherlands and want to change to my Dutch credi...
  • jbirdie
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on tv

Ok . so . I have premium . but i can't login on tv . when i login there is an error .. its saying that i don't have premium . BUT I HAVE . help ???

• Ok . so . I have premium . but i can't login on tv . when i login there is an error .. its saying that i don't have premium . BUT I HAVE . help ???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not respecting it's own email settings

I have not enabled the option to share my details with content suppliers.But, I still get these disgusting emails from Spotify advertising for bands performances which I do not should get in the first place and secondly I don't want.These disgusting ...

• Regular
  • I have not enabled the option to share my details with content suppliers. But, I still get these disgusting emails from Spotify advertising for bands performances which I do not should get in the fi...
  • metal_head
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problems

I downloaded Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge but I can't open an account on Spotify or login with Facebook (Facebook is installed on my phone, my profile is active and I am logged in). Can anybody help?

• I downloaded Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge but I can't open an account on Spotify or login with Facebook (Facebook is installed on my phone, my profile is active and I am logged in). Can anybo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change my country!

Hoping someone at Spotify can help me. I had Spotify Unlimited in the UK, but went back to the free plan and moved to New Zealand. Now it says my country doesn't match the one in my profile and when I try to edit my profile to correct this, it'll onl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hoping someone at Spotify can help me.   I had Spotify Unlimited in the UK, but went back to the free plan and moved to New Zealand. Now it says my country doesn't match the one in my profil...
  • ktinyourdevries
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rechnung für das Finanzamt Deutschland mit MwSt bei Paypal Zahlung

Hallo Ich höre Spotify im Büro und will das Abo natürlich als Betriebsausgaben absetzen.Aber jetzt stell ich fest, dass Spotifa gar keine Rechnung erstellt!?Ich wusste gar nicht, dass das in Deutschland erlaubt ist.Es gibt nur die sogenannten "Belege...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo   Ich höre Spotify im Büro und will das Abo natürlich als Betriebsausgaben absetzen. Aber jetzt stell ich fest, dass Spotifa gar keine Rechnung erstellt!? Ich wusste gar nicht, dass da...
  • kunstsoika
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes

add to Spotify does not work

When I try to open a song thats been share on facebook and I click on add to spotify it does nothing

• When I try to open a song thats been share on facebook and I click on add to spotify it does nothing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Desvincular cuenta de facebook de spotify

buenas noches, cerre mi cuenta de spotify para poder crear una nueva que no este vinculada con mi cuenta de facebook, pero quiero recuperar mis playlist

• buenas noches, cerre mi cuenta de spotify para poder crear una nueva que no este vinculada con mi cuenta de facebook, pero quiero recuperar mis playlist
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlink Spotify from a PS4

Hello. After reading most of these threads, I have already come to the conclusion that the Spotify Customer Support Team is far from organized, and even further from useful, but here is my shot. My spotify is linked to a random ps4 account, but god k...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   After reading most of these threads, I have already come to the conclusion that the Spotify Customer Support Team is far from organized, and even further from useful, but here is my s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Pedi o boleto bancário sem querer e não tenho como pagar

Me ajudem, fui ver como funcionava e acabei pedindo o boleto, porém não tem como eu pagar no momento e vence dia 15 agora, estou com medo de não pagar a acontecer algo, me ajudem a cancelar por favor

• Me ajudem, fui ver como funcionava e acabei pedindo o boleto, porém não tem como eu pagar no momento e vence dia 15 agora, estou com medo de não pagar a acontecer algo, me ajudem a cancelar por favor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No aparecen las últimas canciones

Hola,ayer olvide la clave de mi iPhone y tuve que borrarlo y empezar desde el principio . Cuando me descargue Spotify de nuevo solo aparecían las canciones que me descargue hacía muchísimo tiempo,no las últimas

• Casual Listener
  • Hola,ayer olvide la clave de mi iPhone y tuve que borrarlo y empezar desde el principio . Cuando me descargue Spotify de nuevo solo aparecían las canciones que me descargue hacía muchísimo tiempo,no ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitation for Premium Family not sent

Hey guys,my roommate tried everything in the last few days to send me the invitiation to our new premium family account, but i never received an invitation e-mail. Does anybody know how to fix this problem or what the next step is i could take? Thank...

• Hey guys, my roommate tried everything in the last few days to send me the invitiation to our new premium family account, but i never received an invitation e-mail. Does anybody know how to fix this...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes