Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Want to join premium family account

Hi there, My girlfriend has added me to her Premium Family account, but my account is currently set with old settings from when I lived in the UK and won't let me change to the USA, where we are based. We are currently visiting my family in South Afr...

• Hi there,  My girlfriend has added me to her Premium Family account, but my account is currently set with old settings from when I lived in the UK and won't let me change to the USA, where...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music

Hi, I have my Discover Weekly playlist set to offline. I assumed that by doing this, I would save all the songs from the playlist. I can't find last weeks playlist anywhere or the songs I listened to (My history is only showing me the last 50 songs w...

• Hi,   I have my Discover Weekly playlist set to offline. I assumed that by doing this, I would save all the songs from the playlist. I can't find last weeks playlist anywhere or the songs I li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

want to purchase via pay pal but always led back to the start

please help me i want to purchase spotify premium but after connecting w/ pay pal and ckicking "ok purchase" they leadme back to the start (with ...choose payment...etc)please help me i cleared cookies and everything

• Visitor
  • please help me i want to purchase spotify premium but after connecting w/ pay pal and ckicking "ok purchase" they leadme back to the start (with ...choose payment...etc) please help me i cleared coo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for 2 accounts, how to delete my first one

Hi! I made a spotify account like 2 years ago and i cant remeber the e-mail address nor the password, i`ve been paying every month 9,99€ for nothing cuz i can`t cancel my order as i don`t remeber my password, Help Please!!!!

• Hi!  I made a spotify account like 2 years ago and i cant remeber the e-mail address nor the password, i`ve been paying every month 9,99€ for nothing cuz i can`t cancel my order as i don`t reme...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can only use Spotify for 14 days abroad

Hi,I tried logging into Spotify recently in another country and it kept telling me I can only use it for 14 days abroad. Problem is, I moved there.What do I do now?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I tried logging into Spotify recently in another country and it kept telling me I can only use it for 14 days abroad. Problem is, I moved there.What do I do now?
  • Babygirlww8587
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New password- can't reach old email

My current account is connected to an email adress that I can no longer get in to (previous job email)- I cannot remember my old password, but I am able to log in using facebook. The problem is that it is not possible to edit my profile without knowi...

• My current account is connected to an email adress that I can no longer get in to (previous job email)- I cannot remember my old password, but I am able to log in using facebook. The problem is that ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error al cambiar forma de pago.

Llevo aproximadamente pagando un año sin problemas tanto por PayPal como por mi tarjeta de crédito. No le deja actualizar a ninguna forma de pago y esto bastante preocupado. Gracias por las respuestas.

• Llevo aproximadamente pagando un año sin problemas tanto por PayPal como por mi tarjeta de crédito.   No le deja actualizar a ninguna forma de pago y esto bastante preocupado.   Gracias...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HOW DO I TALK TO A REAL PERSON

I just subscriped for the student discount with premium but they charged me the full $10 HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK, I am very frustrated and need to talk to a real person

• Casual Listener
  • I just subscriped for the student discount with premium but they charged me the full $10 HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK, I am very frustrated and need to talk to a real person
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Just someone reply - please and get this sorted!

You've taken more money from my account than you should have done - please refund asap and make arrangements to cancel any further subscriptions. As I requested in my last email, please can you contact me and arrange a refund? To: "premium-gbp@spotif...

• You've taken more money from my account than you should have done - please refund asap and make arrangements to cancel any further subscriptions.   As I requested in my last email, please ca...
  • BradleyCurry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer my Playlist

Hello!I´d like to transfer my Playlist from my old account (ieuropa-br), to my new one Premium (brunaguilar_)Thanks a lot!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I´d like to transfer my Playlist from my old account (ieuropa-br), to my new one Premium (brunaguilar_) Thanks a lot!!! 🙂  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not join premium for family

I have upgraded to premium for family. The email invitation link takes you to spotify but when we log in it says cannot join premium for family because we are already a member of this family plan? Help

• I have upgraded to premium for family.  The email invitation link takes you to spotify but when we log in it says cannot join premium for family because we are already a member of this family pl...
  • cmperdue3412
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Help with Student account

Hello all, I'm trying to register my student account but it requires sign up to another service called UniDays. That's great and all but UniDays doesn't support my institution. I have a NUSExtra card which a fried used to register but this option see...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all,   I'm trying to register my student account but it requires sign up to another service called UniDays. That's great and all but UniDays doesn't support my institution.   I ha...
  • DavefaceFMS
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone logged to my account/can't change e-mail and password

Hi, yesterday I noticed that my spotify app started playing even though I paused msuic while earlier. As it turned out, some other device started playing music and it wasn't my device. So I logged on my account and disconnected all devices but that d...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  yesterday I noticed that my spotify app started playing even though I paused msuic while earlier. As it turned out, some other device started playing music and it wasn't my device. So I lo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribe premium?

Hi spotify How to unsubscribe or cancel premium spotify?  Thanks

• Hi spotify   How to unsubscribe or cancel premium spotify?    Thanks
  • SpotCreated
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find usa top 50 chart anymore... :(

I can't find the usa top chart anymore, only germany and global... where is it please?

• Music Fan
  • I can't find the usa top chart anymore, only germany and global... where is it please? 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account is corrupted

I'm can't change subscription few days, "Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Please check back a little later or contact customer support." This writed on http...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm can't change subscription few days, "Right now we're doing some system maintenance, so you are not able to manage your subscription or update your payment details. Please check back a little late...
  • vvhisky1337
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have forgotten my email

I can´t remember my email adress or the username to my spotify. How do i stop the subscription, og log in again? This means i can´t send a newe password to my email, because i can´t remember it.

• Visitor
  • I can´t remember my email adress or the username to my spotify. How do i stop the subscription, og log in again? This means i can´t send a newe password to my email, because i can´t remember it. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get to login screen

When I go to the web player login address there is a button that says "log in with spotify" and every time I click on it a box pops up as if it is going to open another page but then it immediately disappears and nothing happens. The page is exactly ...

• When I go to the web player login address there is a button that says "log in with spotify" and every time I click on it a box pops up as if it is going to open another page but then it immediately d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes