Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

IMPOSSIBILE CAMBIARE L' EMAIL (FACEBOOK) (ITALIAN USER)

Ciao, l' email collegata al mio Account Spotify è diversa da quella del mio Account Facebook. Anche modificandola e inserendo quella di Facebook (unica email collegata a Facebook) non cambia e rimane sempre la stessa. Che faccio?

• Ciao, l' email collegata al mio Account Spotify è diversa da quella del mio Account Facebook. Anche modificandola e inserendo quella di Facebook (unica email collegata a Facebook) non cambia e rimane...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Addebito non giusto

Salve, volevo capire come mai anche se non ho "voluto" rinnovare il mio abbonamento mensile, i 9,99 € mensili mi sono stati addebitati sul mio conto ... non capisco veramente il motivo ...Attendo una risposta grazie!

• Salve, volevo capire come mai anche se non ho "voluto" rinnovare il mio abbonamento mensile, i 9,99 € mensili mi sono stati addebitati sul mio conto ... non capisco veramente il motivo ... Attendo u...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account suddenly blocked

Hi there, yesterday I was still enjoying my Premium account Which I pay For Every month and now its suddenly a free account with all the advertisements and spam and other music. Why?

• Hi there, yesterday I was still enjoying my Premium account Which I pay For Every month and now its suddenly a free account with all the advertisements and spam and other music. Why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit Card rejected , no answer from CS as of yet

greetings,so my premium is spent up for this month, want to renew it but for some reason it declined my card, even if i try to renew my credit card information with other cards and i also use VCN, all of them are rejected, even tho they are all activ...

• Regular
  • greetings, so my premium is spent up for this month, want to renew it but for some reason it declined my card, even if i try to renew my credit card information with other cards and i also use VCN...
  • Solid_Metal
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album was uploaded and it appears under a different artist with the same name

Hi, Our album was uploaded via TuneCore and it appears now in Spotify which is great. However, the artists it lists as Jordan James and Kita, which is our names, but they link to a page of different artists named Jordan James and Kita. Please advise ...

• Hi,  Our album was uploaded via TuneCore and it appears now in Spotify which is great. However, the artists it lists as Jordan James and Kita, which is our names, but they link to a page of d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get Student discount!

Hi, I am a eligible US college student, i confirm my status and also get this message >> Congratulations! We have successfully confirmed your status. You may now access the exclusive student pricing at Spotify. Please click here to be directed back t...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I am a eligible US college student, i confirm my status and also get this message >>   Congratulations! We have successfully confirmed your status. You may now access ...
  • JENTHETANQ
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting my own playlist on my artist page

It seems that with so many playlists on spotify I dont think they're indexed unless they have a big following? Either way I'm trying to add some playlists I've created to my Artist page. Just to show engagement as well as some of my personal influenc...

• It seems that with so many playlists on spotify I dont think they're indexed unless they have a big following? Either way I'm trying to add some playlists I've created to my Artist page. Just to show...
  • Eljaayy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mane cobraron y no me deja usar premium

Hello. try to buy the promotion of three months of trial and pay with my card, I made the payment and then came an announcement that the board had already had this promotion. my sister a few months ago to use their own and did not know q is not the s...

• Hello. try to buy the promotion of three months of trial and pay with my card, I made the payment and then came an announcement that the board had already had this promotion. my sister a few months a...
  • balls110
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging in with different facebook on iPhone

Hey y'all.I recently got a new iPhone and I want to connect back to my husband's Spotify. He connect by his facebook and I used to have a Spotify back in the day that I had connected through mine.I'm trying to log in now with my husbands facebook, bu...

• Visitor
  • Hey y'all. I recently got a new iPhone and I want to connect back to my husband's Spotify. He connect by his facebook and I used to have a Spotify back in the day that I had connected through mine. ...
  • DansenThor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlink an unused/old spotify account from facebook?

I want to link my current Spotify account with Facebook. This can't be done because my Facebook account is already linked to an old Spotify account. The problem is that I can't remember my old Spotify username or the email it might be linked to. How ...

• I want to link my current Spotify account with Facebook. This can't be done because my Facebook account is already linked to an old Spotify account. The problem is that I can't remember my old Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I've log out of my account which I wanted to cancel the premium on and don't have the password

So I'm having to continue to pay for premium still and can't get my password because I don't use the email that is linked to my account. I just want to cancel premium on my account

• So I'm having to continue to pay for premium still and can't get my password because I don't use the email that is linked to my account.    I just want to cancel premium on my account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Email Notification and Charged Full Price.

I had the student discount then it reverted back to the regular premium cost. After looking through the help pages, I have found that you need to reapply for the discount and that you will receive email notification of when it is ending so you can re...

• I had the student discount then it reverted back to the regular premium cost. After looking through the help pages, I have found that you need to reapply for the discount and that you will receive em...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung s6

I can't seem to log into my account it tells me to connect online. Even on Wifi

• I can't seem to log into my account it tells me to connect online. Even on Wifi
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with premium account upgrading to family account

Hi, firstly, why can't I e-mail my questions to Spotify in private? How the problem happened:1. I had premium account.2. Upgraded it to Family account.3. Made an account for family member.4. Accidentally tried to connect family member account with my...

• Hi,   firstly, why can't I e-mail my questions to Spotify in private?   How the problem happened: 1. I had premium account. 2. Upgraded it to Family account. 3. Made an account for f...
  • William_13
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ME AND MY FAMILY !!

I HAVE A LOT OF DIFFICULTY, SINCE I HAVE A PREMIUM PLAN, AND ALWAYS I'LL HEAR, ANOTHER PERSON ON MY PLAN, "PUT ME", IS THERE SOME WAY IT DOES NOT HAPPEN?

• Casual Listener
  • I HAVE A LOT OF DIFFICULTY, SINCE I HAVE A PREMIUM PLAN, AND ALWAYS I'LL HEAR, ANOTHER PERSON ON MY PLAN, "PUT ME", IS THERE SOME WAY IT DOES NOT HAPPEN?
  • William_13
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues in Student discount subscription

I wanted access to the student premium account,so I entered me debit card features.But when I tried to "upload a file" to ensure my student capacity I chose the option "upload a file" but nothing happened.Although,spotify charged my card.Any help ple...

• I wanted access to the student premium account,so I entered me debit card features.But when I tried to "upload a file" to ensure my student capacity I chose the option "upload a file" but nothing hap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't have behind the lyrics button.

I just register few days ago and until now I still don't have a behind the lyrics button which I am very upset trying to figure it out. Could any one tell me how? I am looking for it anywhere especially the playback part in the sitting but I have no ...

• I just register few days ago and until now I still don't have a behind the lyrics button which I am very upset trying to figure it out. Could any one tell me how? I am looking for it anywhere especia...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hack ?

Hi,It seems i had some attempted fraud on my bank account from Sweden, i need to know if there was any problem with my account on Spotify when/since i changed my IBAN ?Thanks

• Hi, It seems i had some attempted fraud on my bank account from Sweden, i need to know if there was any problem with my account on Spotify when/since i changed my IBAN ? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

hello....

hi........................sdsssdad

• Regular
  • hi........................sdsssdad
  • gamesh1345
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi ödeme sorunu

Merhabalar bugün raslantı olarak hesabıma girdim ve provizyonda Spotify'a 167,85 TL lık bir ödeme olduğunu gördüm ve şaşakına döndüm hemen spotify üyeliğimi iptal ettim. bu ödeme neden görünmekte, benim tarifem 7 TL %50 öğrenci indirimiydi ve bunuda ...

• Casual Listener
  • Merhabalar bugün raslantı olarak hesabıma girdim ve provizyonda Spotify'a 167,85 TL lık bir ödeme olduğunu gördüm ve şaşakına döndüm hemen spotify üyeliğimi iptal ettim. bu ödeme neden görünmekte, be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes