Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Impossible de accept a familly request

Hello, My brother made a familly account for Spotify prenium.When he send me the link, it's a error 404. We tried with the e-mail acces : I'm listed for him but i've never recieved the mail. Someone can help me ?PS : Sry for mistakes, English isn't m...

• Hello,   My brother made a familly account for Spotify prenium. When he send me the link, it's a error 404. We tried with the e-mail acces : I'm listed for him but i've never recieved the mai...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! paying for unknown account

Getting charged for an account i can't find account that I use is not being paid for I need to find unknown account and apply payment to account being used please help

• Getting charged for an account i can't find account that I use is not being paid for I need to find unknown account and apply payment to account being used please help
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta no guarda las canciones destacadas.

¡Hola buenas! Tengo un problema con mi cuenta, desde que la cree no se guardan las canciones que marco como destacadas. En otras playlists no tengo problemas, pero si marco canciones como destacadas o las arrastro a destacadas aparecen ahí pero solo ...

• Visitor
  • ¡Hola buenas!   Tengo un problema con mi cuenta, desde que la cree no se guardan las canciones que marco como destacadas. En otras playlists no tengo problemas, pero si marco canciones como ...
  • Turox90
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't unsubscribe!

I chose the free trial period, and I don't won't to keep on having premium. Therefore, I would like to unsubscribe but I can't do it. When I open the app and go to subscription it says that I have premium. But when I open up spotify.com in safari it ...

• I chose the free trial period, and I don't won't to keep on having premium. Therefore, I would like to unsubscribe but I can't do it. When I open the app and go to subscription it says that I have pr...
  • victoriaz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Email problems

i have created an account with facebook, facebook had this mail: a.ottaviani2001@gmail.com; i then added the mail minecraftmod123456@gmail.com (i know, it's an old mail) to the account. Now, since i want to create an account without facebook and i re...

• i have created an account with facebook, facebook had this mail: a.ottaviani2001@gmail.com; i then added the mail minecraftmod123456@gmail.com (i know, it's an old mail) to the account. Now, since i ...
  • TOOLFKG69
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! refound for late cancallation

Hello I canceled my Premium account just after i realized that the automatic renewal was able and after i saw the payment! Is possible to get refound? i realize that i don't use spotify so frequently to justify, for me, the price.Thank you

• Hello I canceled my Premium account just after i realized that the automatic renewal was able and after i saw the payment! Is possible to get refound? i realize that i don't use spotify so frequently...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost both my PREMIUM accounts and emails associated with them.. HELP!

I have two spotify accounts both premium still currently paying for them. I can't remember my password and I have lost both emails associated with each account. Im going on my fourth month paying for them yet I'm not listening nor using it because i ...

• I have two spotify accounts both premium still currently paying for them. I can't remember my password and I have lost both emails associated with each account. Im going on my fourth month paying for...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't give my manager acces to my Spotify account

When he tries to get acces to my account we never get accepted even when linking twitter and filling the other info. Now I invite him through artists.spotify by his email. But everytime he opens the email send to him it gives an error stating: Your i...

• Casual Listener
  • When he tries to get acces to my account we never get accepted even when linking twitter and filling the other info.  Now I invite him through artists.spotify by his email. But everytime he o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

hi...f

It would be interesting if we all did this and shared our playlists here....!

• Casual Listener
  • It would be interesting if we all did this and shared our playlists here....!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days

i have a Student Premium account and haven't been out of the country in over a year. Now it has logged me out of Spotify and says that "You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days" is there any way to fix this? I've tried resetting my phone, deleting...

• i have a Student Premium account and haven't been out of the country in over a year. Now it has logged me out of Spotify and says that "You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days" is there any way t...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family could not verify address

So we recently decided to start a spotify premium family account because we rent an appartement in Antwerp (Belgium) since some of us work and some are students (we all live under the same adress) but Spotify has now said it can't verify any of our a...

• So we recently decided to start a spotify premium family account because we rent an appartement in Antwerp (Belgium) since some of us work and some are students (we all live under the same adress) bu...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account hacked (Facebook login) and playlists deleted and replaced with Spanish/Colombian music

it appears that late yesterday this happened, I have since changed my FB password, restored my playlists (thank goodness for that feature), and deleted the new 'stuff' - can you guys have a look to see how this happened? and hopefully prevent in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • it appears that late yesterday this happened, I have since changed my FB password, restored my playlists (thank goodness for that feature), and deleted the new 'stuff' - can you guys have a look to s...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone Changed My Email and Password

Hey guys, yesterday someone changed my email and password. I can only log in via Facebook now and all of my music library is gone. I contacted the customer support but they will respond to the new email adress and I have no idea who that is. Should I...

• Hey guys, yesterday someone changed my email and password. I can only log in via Facebook now and all of my music library is gone. I contacted the customer support but they will respond to the new em...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi.........friends

vbb hello every jhbmnbmb 

• Casual Listener
  • vbb hello every jhbmnbmb 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, App doesn't register it.

I re-activated my premium after a month hiatus, on the 1st of September, but when i use the spotify app, although it lists my account-type as premium, wont let me skip more than five songs or use the shuffle option without me getting the "You have di...

• I re-activated my premium after a month hiatus, on the 1st of September, but when i use the spotify app, although it lists my account-type as premium, wont let me skip more than five songs or use the...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pissed at Spotify for MAKING me use Facebook

I've always sung the praises of Spotify — have been a fan/premium subcriber for many years — but this is the first time I've felt truly burned by the company: I somehow got logged out of my Spotify account on my phone, and now every time I try to sig...

• Casual Listener
  • I've always sung the praises of Spotify — have been a fan/premium subcriber for many years — but this is the first time I've felt truly burned by the company:   I somehow got logged out of my ...
  • helpnowplease
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DISATTIVARE AVVIO AUTOMATICO

Ciao a tutti, ho bisogno di disattivare l'avvio automatico di spotify all'avvio del computer perchè me lo rallenta troppo ma non sono riuscita a capire come fare. Qualcuno di voi può aiutarmi? Grazie mille

• Ciao a tutti, ho bisogno di disattivare l'avvio automatico di spotify all'avvio del computer perchè me lo rallenta troppo ma non sono riuscita a capire come fare. Qualcuno di voi può aiutarmi?&nbsp...
  • Jeanpier01
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 6 likes

Username change to random numbers

I created a new account and then I typed my username, then it gave me a random username, My orignal username is "Andoyski" then it change to "wpchsrylebllxz9ak27cek7sn". How can I fix this? need help ty

• Casual Listener
  • I created a new account and then I typed my username, then it gave me a random username, My orignal username is "Andoyski" then it change to "wpchsrylebllxz9ak27cek7sn". How can I fix this? need help...
  • Andoyski_
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelei o Plano Premium Familiar e continuo recebendo a cobrança

Efetuei o cancelamento do plano premium familiar no dia 16/08 e fui informado que no dia 11/09 meu plano voltaria ao spotify free. Porém, no dia 05/09 recebi outra cobrança no valor de 26,90, mesmo após a confirmação do cancelamento. Gostaria do esto...

• Efetuei o cancelamento do plano premium familiar no dia 16/08 e fui informado que no dia 11/09 meu plano voltaria ao spotify free. Porém, no dia 05/09 recebi outra cobrança no valor de 26,90, mesmo a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes