Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Premium for family

Hi, I am trying to add my son to my family membership. When he tries to accept my invitation it advises that he lives in another country. He lives with me at the same address in the UK. Please help. My email address is [removed] and his is [removed]....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am trying to add my son to my family membership. When he tries to accept my invitation it advises that he lives in another country. He lives with me at the same address in the UK.&nb...
  • johndon51-gb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

College discount

Okay so I paid for the student discount and I got charged for it but when they asked me about my school it kept coming up with an error. So I closed out of it and restated it but it went right back to you need to pay again. But I already had the paym...

• Okay so I paid for the student discount and I got charged for it but when they asked me about my school it kept coming up with an error. So I closed out of it and restated it but it went right back t...
  • MagdaBudniak
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Lost starred playlist

Hi Spotify! I've been using Spotify on my mobile app for a long while now and couldn't get to my starred playlist because I had too many songs on there (and my iphone didn't have enough space), however since going back to listening on my Mac it appea...

• Hi Spotify!   I've been using Spotify on my mobile app for a long while now and couldn't get to my starred playlist because I had too many songs on there (and my iphone didn't have enough spac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My playlists desapeared, don't think it is a duplicate account problem.

Today when I logged in my playlists had desapeared! I saw other posts with the same problem but my account didn't turn as free account, I logged in with my email, my username, my Facebook and all them go to the same account without my playlists. I do...

• Casual Listener
  • Today when I logged in my playlists had desapeared! I saw other posts with the same problem but my account didn't turn as free account, I logged in with my email, my username, my Facebook and all the...
  • Tatihel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

app for windows10

Witaj Co zrobić, aby aplikacja nadal grała po rozmyciu ekranu w oknach 10

• Witaj Co zrobić, aby aplikacja nadal grała po rozmyciu ekranu w oknach 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeated Confirmation Emails

I keep receiving Confirm your Account emails every 10 minutes. I confirm my account and I get a thank you for confirming, but then I still get a Confirm you Account email every 10 minutes! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• I keep receiving Confirm your Account emails every 10 minutes.  I confirm my account and I get a thank you for confirming, but then I still get a Confirm you Account email every 10 minutes!&nbsp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Name Is Not Available

Hello I just realized that my track called IMPRINT was released by Wolfrage Recording On Sopity on July 12th 2017 Under the Artist name of Kat-Rick But the current account which i am using is not Kat-Rick so how can i make Kat-Rick as my Primary acco...

• Hello I just realized that my track called IMPRINT was released by Wolfrage Recording On Sopity on July 12th 2017 Under the Artist name of Kat-Rick    But the current account which i am u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist add uri

Hi, I am an artist and i would like to share my albums on Spotify. On the registration formular for artist it says to entrer the uri of the artist. When i put my uri in, I can't clic on next, the button is not clicable...I saw on a topic that you nee...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am an artist and i would like to share my albums on Spotify. On the registration formular for artist it says to entrer the uri of the artist. When i put my uri in, I can't clic on next, the but...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Profile picture not shown

When other people look me up on Spotify or when people open my public profile on an internet browser, no profile picture is shown. I can see my profile picture in Spotify, cause it is connected to Facebook. But I can't see a profile picture when I op...

• Regular
  • When other people look me up on Spotify or when people open my public profile on an internet browser, no profile picture is shown. I can see my profile picture in Spotify, cause it is connected to F...
  • shaelee_masse
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make playlists

Spotify won't allow me the option to make playlist after my 7 day free trial has ended.

• Spotify won't allow me the option to make playlist after my 7 day free trial has ended.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Conferma account

Mi hanno mandato 24 mail di conferma account in 4 ore... E continuano anche se ho gia proceduto alla conferma account

• Mi hanno mandato 24 mail di conferma account in 4 ore... E continuano anche se ho gia proceduto alla conferma account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! FACEBOOK account replaced my original Spotify account

Hi Thanks for the help y'all.So today, I accidentally logged into my Spotify account with my Facebook account. I never linked the accounts til today. I lost my premium account, with all my playlist and preferences, and it was replaced with a Facebook...

• Visitor
  • Hi  Thanks for the help y'all. So today, I accidentally logged into my Spotify account with my Facebook account. I never linked the accounts til today. I lost my premium account, with all...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see my profile photo - Mi foto de perfil no se ve...

Hi there!My problem is that I have changed my profile photo and now it is not showing. I change it again for the one I had it before and nothing ... no longer seen ... Does somebody knows why it could be? I've restarted spotify a thousand times on al...

•   Hi there! My problem is that I have changed my profile photo and now it is not showing. I change it again for the one I had it before and nothing ... no longer seen ... Does somebody knows w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

I had to re login to Spotify after an update, I eventually managed to by login using my Facebook account however when looking into the settings my email address has been changed to one that doesn't belong to me and my plan had been upgraded from Prem...

• I had to re login to Spotify after an update, I eventually managed to by login using my Facebook account however when looking into the settings my email address has been changed to one that doesn't b...
  • CryticalAce
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old facebook password used to login to spotify

I have had the same problem as in the topic below:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Multiple-Passwords/m-p/1637122/highlight/false#M269210 Namely, I can still login to Spotify using an old password of my facebook account, which is a password ...

• Visitor
  • I have had the same problem as in the topic below: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Multiple-Passwords/m-p/1637122/highlight/false#M269210   Namely, I can still login to Spotify usin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bästetigung

Wie kann ich meine Konto bestätigen?Auf meine EMail Adresse ich bekomme immer die Briefe,dort steht dass ich mein Konto bestätigen muss.Aber wie ?

•  Wie kann ich meine Konto bestätigen? Auf meine EMail Adresse ich bekomme immer die Briefe,dort steht dass ich mein Konto bestätigen muss.Aber wie ?
  • Jusiborn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Chance Spotify name

It happened yesterday after connected facebook account. I tried to change my facebook name but it's still stand. Can anyone help me?

• It happened yesterday after connected facebook account. I tried to change my facebook name but it's still stand. Can anyone help me?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift credit

I was given spotify credit through another account starting at the beginning of September, but I don't know the date. I cancelled my premium because I did not want to get charged on my credit card before the gift credit begins. How can I tell when my...

• I was given spotify credit through another account starting at the beginning of September, but I don't know the date. I cancelled my premium because I did not want to get charged on my credit card be...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Premium to Family Premium

I upgraded my subscription from a regular premium plan to the family premium plan so that the three members of my family could listen at the same time without that message that the account is being used elsewhere. I upgraded it and went to invite my ...

• I upgraded my subscription from a regular premium plan to the family premium plan so that the three members of my family could listen at the same time without that message that the account is being u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes