Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

ipod touch problem

hello! hopefully someone can tell me what's going on with spotify and my ipod. after i've synced my music to my ipod and has it work perfectly for about 2-3 days, a message pops up saying something like "you can only have playlists on up to three dev...

• Regular
  • hello! hopefully someone can tell me what's going on with spotify and my ipod. after i've synced my music to my ipod and has it work perfectly for about 2-3 days, a message pops up saying something l...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

device not from me is associated to account

Hi i was just listenning to music on my car starting a trip and i saw a device not mine i repeat not mine associated to my account as that person was using his smartphone to change the music i was listenning the device was named Diana it is a mobile ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i was just listenning to music on my car starting a trip and i saw a device not mine i repeat not mine associated to my account as that person was using his smartphone to change the music i was li...
  • jnorris170
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment details

Hi,I'm trying to update payment details.Have selected change payment details ,and it gets stuck saying "payment loading".... Please help. Really hard to find someone under "Contact us"! ThanksClaire

• Hi, I'm trying to update payment details. Have selected change payment details ,and it gets stuck saying "payment loading"....   Please help.   Really hard to find someone under "Cont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issues - No email receipt

I got a new phone and when I added spotify to my phone then tried to login I had forgotten my password. I clicked on the "Forgot Password" link - entered by email address associated with my account but, I do not receive an email with the link to rese...

• I got a new phone and when I added spotify to my phone then tried to login I had forgotten my password.           I clicked on the "Forgot Password" lin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hacked and lost my playlists

Hi today my spotify was hacked and the guy deleted all my playlists, how can i get them back?

• Hi today my spotify was hacked and the guy deleted all my playlists, how can i get them back?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook connection

I disconnected my facebook account from spotify by mistake and I couldn't enter with mine anymore. That's why I created new account with facebook but all of my playists and premium are gone. What will Ido?

• I disconnected my facebook account from spotify by mistake and I couldn't enter with mine anymore. That's why I created new account with facebook but all of my playists and premium are gone. What wil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t link spotify account with facebook

Hi, I've been trying to connect my premium spotify account to facebook, but it always throws an error ("Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."). If someone can help me with this I would be very thankful.

• Hi, I've been trying to connect my premium spotify account to facebook, but it always throws an error ("Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."). If someone can help me with ...
  • zoececilkempski
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My daugther (living at my address) got kicked out of the family plan; how to get her back in?

I have a plan for me, my teenage daughters and my wife all living in the same home.I got a message that Spotify is verifying whether family members are living at the same address, but I need to do nothing. My daughter got an email asking her to provi...

• I have a plan for me, my teenage daughters and my wife all living in the same home. I got a message that Spotify is verifying whether family members are living at the same address, but I need to do ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

30 minutes of ad-free music is still broken

I'm using the latest version of the apple 6sAfter a few songs I get the guy telling me I'm about to get 30 minutes ad free music then an ad plays then about 5 minutes later after 1 or 2 songs there he is again telling me I'm going to get 30 minutes o...

• Regular
  • I'm using the latest version of the apple 6s After a few songs I get the guy telling me I'm about to get 30 minutes ad free music then an ad plays then about 5 minutes later after 1 or 2 songs there...
  • warlismith
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track Not Available / Can't Play Current Track

I have had this problem for 2 days now, Spotify will not play anything on my laptop, it keeps saying "track not available". I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, I've checked my firewall settings so that is not blocking anything, I've ...

• Regular
  • I have had this problem for 2 days now, Spotify will not play anything on my laptop, it keeps saying "track not available". I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, I've checked my firewa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 minutes of ad-free music is still broken

I'm using the latest version of the apple 6sAfter a few songs I get the guy telling me I'm about to get 30 minutes ad free music then an ad plays then about 5 minutes later after 1 or 2 songs there he is again telling me I'm going to get 30 minutes o...

• Regular
  • I'm using the latest version of the apple 6s After a few songs I get the guy telling me I'm about to get 30 minutes ad free music then an ad plays then about 5 minutes later after 1 or 2 songs there...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify accouny has been hacked

I just added 6 months of paid premium on my spotify account an now it has been hacked!

• Casual Listener
  • I just added 6 months of paid premium on my spotify account an now it has been hacked!
  • zedazih
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login on my android, keeps telling me to udpate my country but i have premium

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my HTC phone, but it gives me a mesaage telling me to let you know about me listening abroad, but I have premium and it shouldn't prevent me from logging in right?

• I uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my HTC phone, but it gives me a mesaage telling me to let you know about me listening abroad, but I have premium and it shouldn't prevent me from logging in r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When did I create my account?

I'm pretty keen to have a Spotify anniversary.I remember the day I got it, but I'm not sure when that was. In my head it is between Feb-June 2009, but I would be keen for the exact date.Where can I find it.Thanks

• I'm pretty keen to have a Spotify anniversary. I remember the day I got it, but I'm not sure when that was. In my head it is between Feb-June 2009, but I would be keen for the exact date. Where can...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo suscribirme en cuenta premium, error "Ups parece que..."

Cuando trato de hace upgrade a premium con la promocion de los 3 meses me aparece el siguiente mensaje: Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preocupes, no se ha cargado ningún pago. Inténtalo de nuevo o usa ...

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando trato de hace upgrade a premium con la promocion de los 3 meses me aparece el siguiente mensaje:   Ups, parece que tu tarjeta o proveedor de pago están teniendo un mal día. No te preoc...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution NO RECUERDO MI USUARIO Y CONTRASEÑA

Hola Debido a una pelea con mi ex novia perdi mi cuenta de spoty y no logro recordar ni mi usuario y contraseña y debido a que ella tiene el correo no puedo cambiar el usuario o contraseña. el cargo por ser premium lo sigo teniendo en mi tarjeta, pue...

• Hola  Debido a una pelea con mi ex novia perdi mi cuenta de spoty y no logro recordar ni mi usuario y contraseña y debido a que ella tiene el correo no puedo cambiar el usuario o contraseña. &n...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ARTIST SUPPORT - HELP!

Hey, Can anyone help me initialize my artist profile on spotifyartists.com? I currently have put my music through distrokid - and used the same email to login however it says that my account is inactive.. How can I change this? Please advise. ThanksT...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,    Can anyone help me initialize my artist profile on spotifyartists.com?   I currently have put my music through distrokid - and used the same email to login however it says ...
  • CyoFlashes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alterar ou Redefinir sua Senha

Mudar a senha de tempos em tempos é uma boa ideia. Hum, talvez você tenha esquecido a senha! Não se preocupe, é fácil redefini-la também. Observação: se usa os dados do Facebook para fazer login no Spotify, precisa acessar suas configurações do Faceb...

• Casual Listener
  • Mudar a senha de tempos em tempos é uma boa ideia. Hum, talvez você tenha esquecido a senha! Não se preocupe, é fácil redefini-la também. Observação: se usa os dados do Facebook para fazer login no...
  • hytaser
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes