Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Stopping payments on another person's account

How can I get my card information taken off another person's account? I do not want to keep paying for this person's account but they refuse to stop the payments and I need the payments to stop asap.

• How can I get my card information taken off another person's account? I do not want to keep paying for this person's account but they refuse to stop the payments and I need the payments to stop asap.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Subscription

I wanted to cancel a premium subscription, but I did miss it. What to do to get the money back?

• I wanted to cancel a premium subscription, but I did miss it. What to do to get the money back?
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family

Premium family does not work. Other members of the family are on use while mine is not? Wy???

• Visitor
  • Premium family does not work. Other members of the family are on use while mine is not? Wy???
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not reachable/disappeared

Please can someone help me. I think my acount has ben hacked. last week I kept getting kicked out of my spotify account. I could see that someone else was using it, but could find out who. When I went onto spotify later the week... all my music playl...

• Visitor
  • Please can someone help me. I think my acount has ben hacked. last week I kept getting kicked out of my spotify account. I could see that someone else was using it, but could find out who. When I wen...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! i can't generate password for spotify

Usually i make login to spotify through Facebook.Yesterday i have made spotify premium, but it was impossible to generate a password to be used for my ethernet media player.The web interface always gave me the same message:Sorry, but your email addre...

• Usually i make login to spotify through Facebook. Yesterday i have made spotify premium, but it was impossible to generate a password to be used for my ethernet media player. The web interface alwa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I've upgraded my phone and cannot log into Spotify, it is saying my e mail and password are in correct but when I try and rest my password it is saying my e mail address is not registered with an account?

• I've upgraded my phone and cannot log into Spotify, it is saying my e mail and password are in correct but when I try and rest my password it is saying my e mail address is not registered with an acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please Give me my money back

I cancelled my account when I was nearing the cuttoff date for my free Premium trial. I was charged anyway when the month was up. Please cancel my account and give me my money back. And seriously, get a phone number. I just want to speak to somebody....

• I cancelled my account when I was nearing the cuttoff date for my free Premium trial. I was charged anyway when the month was up.   Please cancel my account and give me my money back. &nb...
  • hakunamatata2
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 4 likes

Family Andress

Hello everybody!I'm having a problem adding family members to my account.I already sent the email inviting, however, when they will create the account the address does not match with mine.The problem is that I do not remember which address I register...

• Hello everybody! I'm having a problem adding family members to my account. I already sent the email inviting, however, when they will create the account the address does not match with mine. The p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleem with logging in.

My sisters account shows up when I log in with my Facebook account.

• Visitor
  • My sisters account shows up when I log in with my Facebook account.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family - Problem with one account

I have paid for the service Premium for Family. We have three accounts. Two of them work perfectly, while the other one does everything that the premium account lets you, except skipping more than 6 times.

• I have paid for the service Premium for Family. We have three accounts. Two of them work perfectly, while the other one does everything that the premium account lets you, except skipping more than 6 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account and full playlist problems

Hey guys, I'm on my partner's spotify account on the family premium, and I was logged into my old phone but that phone was recently destroyed. I didn't log out of that old phone, and now that I'm trying to log-in on my new phone with spotify, I don't...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys,   I'm on my partner's spotify account on the family premium, and I was logged into my old phone but that phone was recently destroyed. I didn't log out of that old phone, and now tha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No music

Ok, I keep getting error code 3 when trying to log on but I can still get info on my account, just no music, changed pass word twice still nothing, still able to access info about my account. Went to windows store and did update, still nothing. I hav...

• Ok, I keep getting error code 3 when trying to log on but I can still get info on my account, just no music, changed pass word twice still nothing, still able to access info about my account. Went to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting A Account For my Music Label To Upload Music From

Hi,I run a music label and I want to upload my music to spotify. How would I go about doing this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I run a music label and I want to upload my music to spotify. How would I go about doing this?
  • Awesomefella705
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gifting Spotify Premium to Foreign Country

I am from the US and want to gift premium to a friend from Sweden, is this possible?I have heard that the codes are country-specific and payment is only accepted if the country matched the billing address at which you are located.

• I am from the US and want to gift premium to a friend from Sweden, is this possible? I have heard that the codes are country-specific and payment is only accepted if the country matched the billin...
  • kbmdw
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify Premium

Hi! I have bought a data pack in my Phone company which includes Spotify premium, but I downloaded it and I just have the free version

• Hi! I have bought a data pack in my Phone company which includes Spotify premium, but I downloaded it and I just have the free version
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop taking money from my account

I don't know what kind of spotify is this I try deleting my account but I can't and you people decide to collect money from my account without my permission which result to theif this is the last time I will say this return my money to my account and...

• Visitor
  • I don't know what kind of spotify is this I try deleting my account but I can't and you people decide to collect money from my account without my permission which result to theif this is the last tim...
  • Leo9417
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can i get help?

is it possible to have a 7 day free premium trial on two different accounts, but on the same device ? bc i tries to get 7 day premium on another account and the option didn't pop up.

• is it possible to have a 7 day free premium trial on two different accounts, but on the same device ? bc i tries to get 7 day premium on another account and the option didn't pop up.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Termine con 2 cuentas y no puedo acceder a la que quiero

Bueno! hace mucho tiempo me cree mi cuenta usando facebook, y comence a agregar a mis amigos a la cuenta, y viceversa, entonces ahi bien sociable uno veia a toda la gente q oian y ellos me veian a mi, creo... xD Luego pasaron los meses, y me llego un...

• Bueno! hace mucho tiempo me cree mi cuenta usando facebook, y comence a agregar a mis amigos a la cuenta, y viceversa, entonces ahi bien sociable uno veia a toda la gente q oian y ellos me veian a mi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to create an account for my son, No facebook account, just spins

I am trying to create an account for my son under our family plan. He does not have a facebook account. The creation page just spins and the "I am not a robot" times out. I have tried off and on for hours with 3 diffrent browsers, IE, Firefox and Chr...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to create an account for my son under our family plan. He does not have a facebook account. The creation page just spins and the "I am not a robot" times out. I have tried off and on for ...
  • Peterhuzza
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You already joined two subscriptions in the past 12 months

Hello, We recently moved into a new place and wanted to start a new premium family account with our housemates. However, for one of my housemates it says "You can't join this Premium for Family account. You already joined two subscriptions in the pas...

• Hello,   We recently moved into a new place and wanted to start a new premium family account with our housemates. However, for one of my housemates it says "You can't join this Premium for Fam...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes