Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log in from this country

So this has already happened to me: Spotify tells me I can't use it abroad for more than two weeks. I just go to my account and change my country. But this time It refuses to work. The only option to select is the country I was last in. (I just moved...

• Casual Listener
  • So this has already happened to me: Spotify tells me I can't use it abroad for more than two weeks. I just go to my account and change my country. But this time It refuses to work. The only option to...
  • zeniaasad
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to skip songs

I have a premium account but when I am listening to a playlist it won't allow me to skip songs and says I need to upgrade my account to premium. Please help.

• I have a premium account but when I am listening to a playlist it won't allow me to skip songs and says I need to upgrade my account to premium. Please help.
  • shaf-4
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No se activo servicio premium/Premium service not active

Realice el pago de mi suscripción premium, me descontaron el pago pero no se activo.Make the payment of my premium subscription, I took the payment but not activated.

• Realice el pago de mi suscripción premium, me descontaron el pago pero no se activo. Make the payment of my premium subscription, I took the payment but not activated.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nummers overslaan

Ik heb een Spotify premium account, kan ook muziek offline zetten. Maar wanneer ik door m'n nummers wil skippen geeft hij steeds aan dat ik geen Premium account heb.

• Ik heb een Spotify premium account, kan ook muziek offline zetten. Maar wanneer ik door m'n nummers wil skippen geeft hij steeds aan dat ik geen Premium account heb.
  • Tzomerdijk95
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't receive emails from Spotify

HiI can't receive emails from spotify.What can I do? I have checked junk mail etc. etc.

• Hi I can't receive emails from spotify. What can I do?  I have checked junk mail etc. etc. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to go ahead and pay for premium now and skip 30 trial

I don't want the 30 trial, I want to go ahead and pay for premium now. How can I do it?

• Casual Listener
  •  I don't want the 30 trial, I want to go ahead and pay for premium now. How can I do it?
  • SemmyPurtos
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Connection Everytime I try to manually connect through facebook, i this this error message

Everytime I try to manually connect through facebook, i this this error message "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." This is happenening through the account overview page. Please help.

• Everytime I try to manually connect through facebook, i this this error message  "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."  This is happenening through the account ...
  • cacayo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked. Please retrieve it back.

Hi, I've been trying to login to my Spotify and have been unable to for the last month or two after getting my new phone. I checked my email only to discover I was hacked, and it was changed to an unfamiliar email. Please change it back to my origina...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've been trying to login to my Spotify and have been unable to for the last month or two after getting my new phone. I checked my email only to discover I was hacked, and it was changed to an un...
  • Jennywalrus99
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! SPOTIFY CHARGED ME 4 TIMES FOR STUDENT DISCOUNT

I called my bank and they said to contact spotify but there is no number to connect them! What do I do?

• I called my bank and they said to contact spotify but there is no number to connect them! What do I do?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Hacked

Help!!! My premium account was hacked and I'm sure it was by some illegal app. They or He deleted my playlists... For a few days appeared a lot of different advices conected interrupting me. I printed a few. I aked for help, they told me to change my...

• Help!!! My premium account was hacked and I'm sure it was by some illegal app. They or He deleted my playlists... For a few days appeared a lot of different advices conected interrupting me. I printe...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Xbox one app

I can't connect to my Xbox and I can't put in my user name and password because I always sign in with Facebook and when I use my email and password for FB on there it says its wrong

• Visitor
  • I can't connect to my Xbox and I can't put in my user name and password because I always sign in with Facebook and when I use my email and password for FB on there it says its wrong
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant loggin my x box

I am trying to log in on my xbox one and I can not because when I 1st got spotify was through Facebook and I pay $10 a month but now I don't have a password or a username.

• Visitor
  • I am trying to log in on my xbox one and I can not because when I 1st got spotify was through Facebook and I pay $10 a month but now I don't have a password or a username.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problemas con mi cuenta

me suscribí a premium pero no puedo acceder a ninguna funsion como música aleatoria, o cambiar canciones

• me suscribí a premium pero no puedo acceder a ninguna funsion como música aleatoria, o cambiar canciones 
  • Pontillo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Locked out of my account

I've been locked out of my other account (the one I use in Portugal) that has/had the username "mtpspt".Thing is I can't remember which email address I used to create the account.All of the sudden I was no longer logged in in my app and when I try to...

• I've been locked out of my other account (the one I use in Portugal) that has/had the username "mtpspt". Thing is I can't remember which email address I used to create the account. All of the sudde...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name Change

I have updated my Facebook profile and picture but my old name is appearing. Is there a way to change first and last name without completing closing and reopening a new account?

• I have updated my Facebook profile and picture but my old name is appearing. Is there a way to change first and last name without completing closing and reopening a new account?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with connecting to facebook

When I try to connect to facebook on my Android device, it says its already connected to a different facebook account. I have no idea which account this might be. Ive removed Spotify from my facebook apps settings. On my desktop computer, I have the ...

• When I try to connect to facebook on my Android device, it says its already connected to a different facebook account. I have no idea which account this might be. Ive removed Spotify from my facebook...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student sign up flow text does not show up

Some text on this( www.spotify.com/student ) flow does not show up. 

• Some text on this( www.spotify.com/student ) flow does not show up. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not log in

Can't log in into Spotify through Facebook

• Can't log in into Spotify through Facebook
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Conta premium voltou para free

Boa tarde. Tenho uma conta premium no spotify, porrmnela se tornou free e estava acusando a falta do pagamento, sempre que ia abrir o aplicativo, mas eu paguei a fatura normalmente como eu sempre pago, e continuo pagando. Não errei o usuário pois só ...

• Boa tarde. Tenho uma conta premium no spotify, porrmnela se tornou free e estava acusando a falta do pagamento, sempre que ia abrir o aplicativo, mas eu paguei a fatura normalmente como eu sempre pag...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change countries - no longer able to listen to music offline

I signed up for spotify in Hong Kong i changed my country to US when I came here to work temporaily. I am no longer able to listen to most of my Chinese music offline. I tried to change back to HK, but system is not allowing me, what happened ?

• I signed up for spotify in Hong Kong   i changed my country to US when I came here to work temporaily.    I am no longer able to listen to most of my Chinese music offline.  ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes