Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Account hacked and playlists deleted

I logged into my account this evening and noticed all of my playlists, etc were gone and my recently played list was made up of foreign songs I'd never heard of. I assumed this was a glitch and maybe would be resolved soon, but then I got a pop up sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged into my account this evening and noticed all of my playlists, etc were gone and my recently played list was made up of foreign songs I'd never heard of. I assumed this was a glitch and maybe...
  • tanGee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked into my account

Hello, I was listening to music this afternoon when suddenly my phone kept saying that I was listening on a device called "Robby" which I do not own, and some music that wasn't my own started to play. I immediately knew that someone was using my acco...

• Hello,   I was listening to music this afternoon when suddenly my phone kept saying that I was listening on a device called "Robby" which I do not own, and some music that wasn't my own starte...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not in Singapore

When I login, it says the country does not match correctly. Currently, I am visiting another country, yet when I try to update my location, all it lets me select is Singapore. What can I do? But I know I stopped at Singapore though.

• Casual Listener
  • When I login, it says the country does not match correctly. Currently, I am visiting another country, yet when I try to update my location, all it lets me select is Singapore. What can I do?   ...
  • derpypie_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Todos da família foram retirados e não podem voltar!

No meu grupo familia foram retirados todos que estavam e só ficou o principal e quando tentam voltar diz que nao pode confirmar endereço. E agora?

• No meu grupo familia foram retirados todos que estavam e só ficou o principal e quando tentam voltar diz que nao pode confirmar endereço. E agora?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to sign up

I've recently subscribed to Spotify for family and have invited my daughter to join. However, when she tries to sign up with her email, she gets an eternal spinner and it looks like the sign up doesn't succeed. This happens on a Mac, both Safari and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've recently subscribed to Spotify for family and have invited my daughter to join. However, when she tries to sign up with her email, she gets an eternal spinner and it looks like the sign up&...
  • plinden2015
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

😡😡😡😡😡

Me cancelaron mi cuenta y me gustaría saber porque,

• Me cancelaron mi cuenta y me gustaría saber porque,
  • kynesthetic
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 101, Firewall, "Offline"

For the last few days logging in to spotify on my computer it's said that I'm offline and won't let me play music, despite there being a very strong internet connection. I tried logging out and logging back in today but now it won't let me log in, sa...

• For the last few days logging in to spotify on my computer it's said that I'm offline and won't let me play music, despite there being a very strong internet connection. I tried logging out and loggi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App log in on samsung galaxy s6

Hey guy,I just downloaded the app and it won't let me log in with username or email address. I tried resetting password and everything. I used help steps, nothing works. I can log in on computer but not my app. Its annoying and I can't figure out why...

• Hey guy, I just downloaded the app and it won't let me log in with username or email address. I tried resetting password and everything. I used help steps, nothing works. I can log in on computer ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment pending for days?

I signed up for the student account and it let me through.... but it says "oops" and that nothing is going through. I checked my bank account and it said Spotify did take the money but that its been pending, but by the vendor ie spotify. Its said tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the student account and it let me through.... but it says "oops" and that nothing is going through. I checked my bank account and it said Spotify did take the money but that its been ...
  • mollylynch
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My premium wont kick in even though I payed!

A week ago Spotify tried to draw money from my account but failed, I had blocked internet purchases... But I updates the info and august 12 Spotify got their money as I can see on my bank account, everyting went smoooth, but then, yesterday the 14th,...

• A week ago Spotify tried to draw money from my account but failed, I had blocked internet purchases... But I updates the info and august 12 Spotify got their money as I can see on my bank account, ev...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify muy mal servicio

Porque pide q mis familiares comprueben cuenta y cuando lo hacen dice q no coincide con la mía, y nos lo cancelan la verdad muy mal al hacer esto . Ojalá me ayuden

• Porque pide q mis familiares comprueben cuenta y cuando lo hacen dice q no coincide con la mía, y nos lo cancelan la verdad muy mal al hacer esto . Ojalá me ayuden
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't enter email

I'm trying to link my Spotify account with the Headspace app but it says I need an email linked to my account. Since my Spotify account is linked to facebook, I have to edit my facebook account in order to get the email to show up in my Spotify accou...

• I'm trying to link my Spotify account with the Headspace app but it says I need an email linked to my account. Since my Spotify account is linked to facebook, I have to edit my facebook account in or...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Music stops at the beginning of the song

When I am listening to spotify, some songs all of a sudden stop playing at either 6 or 12 seconds into the song. It is VERY annoying because I always have to skip the song and I can't enjoy the entire song. I would be in the middle of listening to th...

• When I am listening to spotify, some songs all of a sudden stop playing at either 6 or 12 seconds into the song. It is VERY annoying because I always have to skip the song and I can't enjoy the entir...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Change Email Issue

I changed my facebook email, but my spotufy email is the same. I want to change my spotify email, but when I try, spotify redirects me to me facebook settings, but I've already changed my facebook email.What can i do?

• I changed my facebook email, but my spotufy email is the same. I want to change my spotify email, but when I try, spotify redirects me to me facebook settings, but I've already changed my facebook em...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help! My playlists have all been deleted.

Hi There,I logged in, and for some reason my account was downgraded to normal, I'm normally on Premium, and that's what I pay for. So when I logged in, I went and upgraded again, thinking maybe my billing details were wrong? When I re-upgraded all my...

• Visitor
  • Hi There, I logged in, and for some reason my account was downgraded to normal, I'm normally on Premium, and that's what I pay for.   So when I logged in, I went and upgraded again, thinkin...
  • Nikibrinkerhoff
  • 91 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 91 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution deleted account

Hello, how i can to recover nickname of my deleted acc?unfortunately i forgot to recover it in seven days(now when i want to sign up with my old nicnameit says that my uacc is unavailable please help

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   how i can to recover nickname of my deleted acc? unfortunately i forgot to recover it in seven days( now when i want to sign up with my old nicname it says that my uacc is unavaila...
  • ganinstalin
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone always on my account

I don't know who is using my account and it did not work when I used the sign out everywhere button

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know who is using my account and it did not work when I used the sign out everywhere button
  • okilim
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes