Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Loneliest_Cabin
  • Spotify
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 927 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Geräte-Passwort Link Kaputt

Moin, Account läuft über FB, hab versucht mit der family edition ein Gerätepasswort für meine Freundin festzulegen aber jedesmal wenn ich auf den Link in der Email gehe, kommt folgendes:"Ohj Nein! Leider ist was Schief gelaufen, versuche es später no...

• Moin,   Account läuft über FB, hab versucht mit der family edition ein Gerätepasswort für meine Freundin festzulegen aber jedesmal wenn ich auf den Link in der Email gehe, kommt folgendes: "O...
  • maarcoss
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't register my new emailadress??

I tried to register my new email because I wanted to get those emails about upcoming releases, but when I did, it said that another account was already registered in that emailadress. That's very strange, because it is my very own emailadress and I h...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to register my new email because I wanted to get those emails about upcoming releases, but when I did, it said that another account was already registered in that emailadress. That's very str...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free into Premium for family

Hello,I started with the 30 days for free subscription. If i dont cancel this, it Will change into a Premium account. However, I decided to go for the Premium for family subscription. Do i still have to cancel the 30 days for free subscription?Thanks

• Hello, I started with the 30 days for free subscription. If i dont cancel this, it Will change into a Premium account. However, I decided to go for the Premium for family subscription. Do i still ha...
  • Kia123
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login on android

I'm trying to login on the android app but nothing happens. I enter the correct info and hit login, the little button changes to logging in and then back to log in. No error messages or wrong info messages. Just nothing.

• I'm trying to login on the android app but nothing happens. I enter the correct info and hit login, the little button changes to logging in and then back to log in. No error messages or wrong info me...
  • Mariusal
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution devolucion de dinero, con quien me puedo contactar

Quisiera que se me regresara mi dinero, se realizo un pago un dia antes, el cual yo pensaba cancelarlo antes del cobro.

• Quisiera que se me regresara mi dinero, se realizo un pago un dia antes, el cual yo pensaba cancelarlo antes del cobro.
  • Manolocastillo
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Help!

Someone is leeching off of my account is there anyway to remove them off of it? I've changed my password but it doesn't seem to be working.

• Someone is leeching off of my account is there anyway to remove them off of it? I've changed my password but it doesn't seem to be working.
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email Address Changed

Hey guys! So I recieved an email that my email address had changed to someone that I obviously do not know. I responded to their email at account-details-changed@spotify.com - telling them that I didn't change it and I don't know that email address. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys!   So I recieved an email that my email address had changed to someone that I obviously do not know. I responded to their email at account-details-changed@spotify.com - telling t...
  • ellistev
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Unavailable

Hey everyone,I uploaded my 5 songs through CDBaby and only one of them is unavailable for playback. Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there a quick fix? I already submitted a ticket with Spotify but our song is being featured on playlist this wee...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone, I uploaded my 5 songs through CDBaby and only one of them is unavailable for playback. Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there a quick fix? I already submitted a ticket with Spot...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I'VE LOST MOST MY SONGS BECAUSE COLLABORATIVE OPTION!!

2 YEARS AGO I CREATED A COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND. I THOUGHT THAT THE PLAYLIST WOULD BE SHARED ONLY BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND BUT IT WASN'T! OTHER PEOPLE DELETED MY SONGS! IS THERE A WAY TO RESTORE IT????????

• 2 YEARS AGO I CREATED A COLLABORATIVE PLAYLIST BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND. I THOUGHT THAT THE PLAYLIST WOULD BE SHARED ONLY BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND BUT IT WASN'T! OTHER PEOPLE DELETED MY SONGS! IS THE...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify abroad for more than 14 days

Hi,I came to FYROM few weeks ago and wanted to install Spotify, but apparently the app isn't available here so I downloaded it from a link that was written on the help page. I travel a lot and went to Greece earlier this summer but I forgot the usern...

• Hi, I came to FYROM few weeks ago and wanted to install Spotify, but apparently the app isn't available here so I downloaded it from a link that was written on the help page. I travel a lot and went...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issues

I've subscripted to premium paying £9.99 a month, tried logging in and out of my account various times but I still can't get all the premium features? For example, I can't rewind songs when I'm listening to my playlist, and I can only skip a few forw...

• I've subscripted to premium paying £9.99 a month, tried logging in and out of my account various times but I still can't get all the premium features? For example, I can't rewind songs when I'm liste...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Change addres for Premium Family

Exactly. I been having a lot problems to configure the account for one member of my family. This sucks. I will cancel my account just for this. Spotify no have help on line o a email account to contact the spotify personal.

• Exactly.   I been having a lot problems to configure the account for one member of my family. This sucks.   I will cancel my account just for this.   Spotify no have help on line...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

Hello i put the wrong username as my username can we change this to: 'acarkent61' please thank you !

• Hello i put the wrong username as my username can we change this to: 'acarkent61' please thank you !
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium doesn't work on my smartphone

Dear Community,I hope someone understand, what I want to talk about.And at first: Sorry, but my english isn't very good. Okay, some days ago I buyed spotify premium on my Laptop. Everything is working there, but when I use the spotify App on my smart...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Community, I hope someone understand, what I want to talk about. And at first: Sorry, but my english isn't very good.   Okay, some days ago I buyed spotify premium on my Laptop. Everyth...
  • dj_henri
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema em encontrar amigos e minha conta

nao consigo encontrar amigos e nem eles conseguem achar minha conta no aplicativo do spotify...O que fazer??

• nao consigo encontrar amigos e nem eles conseguem achar minha conta no aplicativo do spotify...O que fazer??
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium Testabo für 30 Tage Einschränkung

HalloIch hab mir das Spotify Premium Testabo für 30 Tage aktiviert.Auf dem Tablet funktioniert auch alles prima soweit. Auf meinem iPhone 5s hab ich allerdings noch ein paar Einschränkungen:Zum einen kann ich einen Titel nicht skippen. Zum anderen ka...

• Hallo Ich hab mir das Spotify Premium Testabo für 30 Tage aktiviert. Auf dem Tablet funktioniert auch alles prima soweit.  Auf meinem iPhone 5s hab ich allerdings noch ein paar Einschränkunge...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Account is broken

I've had a family account for a couple of years now. Late last week, I started hearing ads and so did my kids. When I try and fix it... even try to "upgrade" my account, I just get a "spinning daisy of death". I've tried credit cards and paypaly and ...

• I've had a family account for a couple of years now. Late last week, I started hearing ads and so did my kids.    When I try and fix it... even try to "upgrade" my account, I just get a "...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • broken
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password not valid

I've been trying to log in on a new phone and it says my passwordisn't valid. When I reset it via email I get the same message!

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to log in on a new phone and it says my passwordisn't valid. When I reset it via email I get the same message!
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spielt nächsten Song nicht

Hallo ZusammenSeit Kurzem spielt spotify den Song, den ich angeklickt habe und wenn er fertig ist, wächselt es nicht zum nächsten Lied. Habe ich etwas falsch eingestellt? Danke für die Hilfe!

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo Zusammen Seit Kurzem spielt spotify den Song, den ich angeklickt habe und wenn er fertig ist, wächselt es nicht zum nächsten Lied. Habe ich etwas falsch eingestellt? Danke für die Hilfe!
  • Sheryl_k
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Konto premium

Mam zakupione konto Premium a nie posiadam wszystkich funkcjonalności gdzie to zgłosić?

• Mam zakupione konto Premium a nie posiadam wszystkich funkcjonalności gdzie to zgłosić?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes