Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My account

I've had Spotify premium for a little over a year I was signed up with the student account but once I saw the cahrge of 10$ I claimed a refund through my bank for 5$ and later figured that I had to cancel the membership and register again toGet the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify premium for a little over a year I was signed up with the student account but once I saw the cahrge of 10$ I claimed a refund through my bank for 5$ and later figured that I had to c...
  • Salmansimjee
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution premiun

hola, tenia premiun y me queria pasar al plan familiar, le doy comenzar y me pide que acepte los datos de pago con los que estaba pagando premiun, le doy ok, me aparece invitar a familiar, le doy click y me aparece esta cuenta no posee familiares a l...

• Casual Listener
  • hola, tenia premiun y me queria pasar al plan familiar, le doy comenzar y me pide que acepte los datos de pago con los que estaba pagando premiun, le doy ok, me aparece invitar a familiar, le doy cli...
  • Renee07
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Account question

So I own a premium family account. I sent an invite for my husband, who lives with me at my address some time ago and he never went it to accept. I sent it to him again today but now it denys him saying he is already part of a family plan? He needs t...

• So I own a premium family account.  I sent an invite for my husband, who lives with me at my address some time ago and he never went it to accept.  I sent it to him again today but now it d...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Searchable / Friends Can't Find Me

Hi- having an issue where none of my friends can find me by searching my name. I am a premium subscriber and my Facebook account is linked. When they search my name, "Jonathan Berk", my account just doesn't show up. My user ID is 1230827052 but I wan...

• Regular
  • Hi- having an issue where none of my friends can find me by searching my name.  I am a premium subscriber and my Facebook account is linked.  When they search my name, "Jonathan Berk", my a...
  • Cixi66
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 12 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!! Tracking another device's IP

Hello! I got an iPad stolen almost a year ago. I have noticed that the person who stole it is still using it because of Spotify. I wanted to know if there is a way for you guys to track my iPad via IP? Maybe there is still a chance for me to get it b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I got an iPad stolen almost a year ago. I have noticed that the person who stole it is still using it because of Spotify. I wanted to know if there is a way for you guys to track my iPad via I...
  • ASElectronicos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dirección de mi casa plan familiar

Tengo un problema con mi plan familiar, a una de las subcuentas cambio de contraseña en Facebook y se elimino del plan, lo intento agregar pero no me acuerdo la dirección que puse, por qué no sé si lo abrevie o lo puse completo y ya no se puede conec...

• Tengo un problema con mi plan familiar, a una de las subcuentas cambio de contraseña en Facebook y se elimino del plan, lo intento agregar pero no me acuerdo la dirección que puse, por qué no sé si l...
  • Takvbo
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't reset my password to log in because spotify is not sending it

So I'm having some problems logging into my account. I want to change my password and email but because I can't remember what the current password is, I can't reset neither. So I hit the "forgot your password" button and enter the email; but its been...

• So I'm having some problems logging into my account. I want to change my password and email but because I can't remember what the current password is, I can't reset neither. So I hit the "forgot your...
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a question about Spotify premium

I am a premium subscriber and I don't know how to go about starting new library without deleting the already music there. I want to start a new Library. Can u help me

• I am a premium subscriber and I don't know how to go about starting new library without deleting the already music there. I want to start a new Library. Can u help me
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I prevent adverts appearing that are inappropriate for young kids?

How do I prevent adverts appearing that are inappropriate for young kids? My 6 year old listens to my spotify playlist.

• How do I prevent adverts appearing that are inappropriate for young kids?  My 6 year old listens to my spotify playlist.
  • Titox
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will not let me update my card

I recently have received a new card and I got a notification that something was wrong with my payment (ok understandable since I got a new card and did not update). So whenever I am trying to update my card I keep receiving "Oops! Something went wron...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently have received a new card and I got a notification that something was wrong with my payment (ok understandable since I got a new card and did not update). So whenever I am trying to update ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pls help

My mom has an account that she can't log into any where and she's paying for Spotify premium. When we try to send email it says account not made with email and when we try to do Facebook it doesn't work either and she doesn't have the username

• My mom has an account that she can't log into any where and she's paying for Spotify premium. When we try to send email it says account not made with email and when we try to do Facebook it doesn't w...
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not put members of my family in my family plan

I can not register a family member at the family level. I've already entered the correct address and resubmitted the invitation several times. It always says that it is not possible to include the member at the same address as mine.Please help me or ...

• Visitor
  • I can not register a family member at the family level. I've already entered the correct address and resubmitted the invitation several times. It always says that it is not possible to include the me...
  • PHconstantno
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone deal doesn't work - they're blaming Spotigy

Hi

I have the Vodafone 4g Spotify pack and I registered my Spotify account but it hasn't upgraded to premium. Vodafone are saying it's all been cleared their end and say it's a problem with Spotify. Any ideas as to what to do next?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi<br><br>I have the Vodafone 4g Spotify pack and I registered my Spotify account but it hasn't upgraded to premium. Vodafone are saying it's all been cleared their end and say it's a pro...
  • ls00171
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to log in to free account because it says I'm in a different country

I'm currently deployed and in desperate need of some motivating jams, I'm in Kuwait currently and have been able to listen to my free account no problem but now it's saying the infamous "can't log in because I'm in a different country" message. Pleas...

• I'm currently deployed and in desperate need of some motivating jams, I'm in Kuwait currently and have been able to listen to my free account no problem but now it's saying the infamous "can't log in...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone created a profile using my email address!

I accepted an invitation to a family account but could not sign in. i reset the password and when i accessed the account, it had a different user name, birth date and other info from another county. We appear to have the same last name but the email ...

• I accepted an invitation to a family account but could not sign in. i reset the password and when i accessed the account, it had a different user name, birth date and other info from another county. ...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log on Error 412

I can't log on. I've changed my password multiple times but I still can't. All the app says is error 412 whenever I try

• Visitor
  • I can't log on. I've changed my password multiple times but I still can't. All the app says is error 412 whenever I try
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account and playlists can't be found

Hi, I have Spotify Premium but it's been a few months since my account can't be found by anyone (it could perfectly at the beginning).I didn't find any answers on this site. I don't know where i should write the "spotify:user:", and even if I did, it...

• ...imply writing my (facebook) name in 'search'.  PS. my account is 'activated for public'   Really hope to get an answer as I spend all my spare time on Spotify 🙂
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Spotify name shows up as giberrish

When I log in to Spotify, my user name shows up as ************************ instead of my Facebook name. How can I fix this?

• When I log in to Spotify, my user name shows up as ************************ instead of my Facebook name. How can I fix this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount europe

Hi! I have a premium account and i've tried to switch to a student premium, but when i go to the purchase page, it redirects me to the family plan purchase page. Also, the spotify.com/student page does not seem to be working, it redirects me to the h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have a premium account and i've tried to switch to a student premium, but when i go to the purchase page, it redirects me to the family plan purchase page. Also, the spotify.com/student page do...
  • maynard96
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for 2016 receipts ...

Hi - I'm trying to find all the reciepts for 2016 under 'receipts' in my account but can only find from july and to now. Is it possible to find the rest from january to june 2016? Thanks!

• Hi - I'm trying to find all the reciepts for 2016 under 'receipts' in my account but can only find from july and to now. Is it possible to find the rest from january to june 2016?   Thanks!
  • Bob1000000
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes