Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in with facebook fails

Hello, i tryed 10 days ago spotify premium trial but today i can't login using app. I travelled from Mexico to Ireland and after i used the facebook option to log in, a message says that i should tell where i am on spotify.com. can someone please tel...

• Hello, i tryed 10 days ago spotify premium trial but today i can't login using app. I travelled from Mexico to Ireland and after i used the facebook option to log in, a message says that i should tel...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't cancel premium

My Facebook account was taken down, meaning I can't log into it or use it... yet my premium Spotify account is connected to that Facebook account so what do I do?

• My Facebook account was taken down, meaning I can't log into it or use it... yet my premium Spotify account is connected to that Facebook account so what do I do?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country stuck on US when I am UK

My account ramdomly changed to US but I am actually in the uk and now I can not get it to change back and I can not use it?

• Visitor
  • My account ramdomly changed to US but I am actually in the uk and now I can not get it to change back and I can not use it?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Profile name cant seem to be changed

Hi, My account is all good in that the user name is fine. However, when I open the app on my pc or my Mac my daughters name appears in the top right corner instead of mine. I think she messed about with this in the past. We have just upgraded to Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, My account is all good in that the user name is fine. However, when I open the app on my pc or my Mac my daughters name appears in the top right corner instead of mine. I think she messed about w...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo Agregar miembros a mi cuenta familir

Hace unos días tenía a mis familiares agregados pero después la App los sacó de la cuenta y ya no los puedo agregar siempre sale este mensaje

• Hace unos días tenía a mis familiares agregados pero después la App los sacó de la cuenta y ya no los puedo agregar siempre sale este mensaje
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription UK versus USA

I have Premium subscription and invited my partner. When I try to redeem the invitation, it keeps telling me that we need to be in the same Country. She has an accout all set up and ready to go so you can imagine that i am very disappointed. It appea...

• I have Premium subscription and invited my partner. When I try to redeem the invitation, it keeps telling me that we need to be in the same Country.  She has an accout all set up and ready to go...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution randomly got logged out and cant get back in.

I have Spotify premium and it's annoying that I'll probably have to make a new account and pay again!! this is so frustrating I didn't even do anything I was just listening to music when it suddenly stopped and then I saw i was logged out.

• I have Spotify premium and it's annoying that I'll probably have to make a new account and pay again!! this is so frustrating I didn't even do anything I was just listening to music when it suddenly ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is not charging my plan

Spotify is not charging my family plan or the premium ... I already made all the solutions that give me in the help portal, but the problem is my account...please help cause i've been like this for a month

• Visitor
  • Spotify is not charging my family plan or the premium ... I already made all the solutions that give me in the help portal, but the problem is my account...please help cause i've been like this for a...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change my username.

Hello, if I change my username, I can change it again later?

• Hello, if I change my username, I can change it again later?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account connected

With activating my account. I connected the account to another account of some one else I used. Can I make this undone?

• With activating my account. I connected the account to another account of some one else I used. Can I make this undone?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email was Hacked (account)

My email was hacked, and the person chnaged my spotify account connection to "yufurona@55hosting.net" -- obvious hack. I am just questioning a quicker resolution instead of contacting account-details-changed@spotify.com". this seems like it will take...

• Casual Listener
  • My email was hacked, and the person chnaged my spotify account connection to "yufurona@55hosting.net" -- obvious hack. I am just questioning a quicker resolution instead of contacting account-details...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted me account?

So, basically I attempted to open my spotify account on my PC (as I do everyday), and for some odd reason it logged me out. but when Iog back in, it insists that my email is not associated with spotify! I tried looging in with my username, as well as...

• Casual Listener
  • So, basically I attempted to open my spotify account on my PC (as I do everyday), and for some odd reason it logged me out. but when Iog back in, it insists that my email is not associated with ...
  • Vital_glory
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Recovery: Signed up via psn and have been logged out on all devices.

Hey, I've been logged out on my devices via a 127 error i believe and when i've tried to log back in with the username and password i know is correct it hasn't worked. I then tried to recover the account only to find that the email i use my psn for d...

• Visitor
  • Hey,        I've been logged out on my devices via a 127 error i believe and when i've tried to log back in with the username and password i know is correct it hasn't w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook hacked. Cant login to my spotify.

My Facebook was hacked and I can't recover my password (I tried sending pictures with my I.D. and have been denied). Since my spotify was set up though Facebook I can't access my spotify account. I have been a spotify premium customer for probably 8 ...

• My Facebook was hacked and I can't recover my password (I tried sending pictures with my I.D. and have been denied). Since my spotify was set up though Facebook I can't access my spotify account. I h...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account charged and my premium does not work?

So I paid for premium and my bank account was charged the 9.99 and my premium is not working? Any one else have this problem? And if so, is there a solution? Is there a way to contact them?

• Casual Listener
  • So I paid for premium and my bank account was charged the 9.99 and my premium is not working? Any one else have this problem? And if so, is there a solution? Is there a way to contact them?
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can log into my account

I had to change my password and now i cant long in at all

• I had to change my password and now i cant long in at all
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login error 404 - tried suggestions

Spotify app on my iPhone keeps making me login again. I login through Facebook usually (I did yesterday after it logged me out) and it keeps saying error 404. I've tried all the things listed in previous threads, but it's not working. My wife and I p...

• Spotify app on my iPhone keeps making me login again. I login through Facebook usually (I did yesterday after it logged me out) and it keeps saying error 404. I've tried all the things listed in prev...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Assinei conta premium, mas pelo aplicativo não consigo pular quantas faixas quiser. O que fazer?

Assinei conta premium, mas pelo aplicativo do celular não consigo pular quantas faixas quiser, sendo que o download pra ouvir offline eu consigo realizar.O que fazer?

• Assinei conta premium, mas pelo aplicativo do celular não consigo pular quantas faixas quiser, sendo que o download pra ouvir offline eu consigo realizar. O que fazer?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Minha conta não upa para premium

Solicitei e paguei a conta premium (com cartão de crédito) quando estava na promoção de R$1,99 no mês de junho. Recebi o email com a confirmação e o PIN mas minha conta nunca foi para Premium.

• Solicitei e paguei a conta premium (com cartão de crédito) quando estava na promoção de R$1,99 no mês de junho. Recebi o email com a confirmação e o PIN mas minha conta nunca foi para Premium. 
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes