Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

signing in

I do not remember my password, and when I try to get an email so I can reset, it says to log in with my facebook account. I no longer have a facebook account. How can I reset my password??

• Visitor
  • I do not remember my password, and when I try to get an email so I can reset, it says to log in with my facebook account. I no longer have a facebook account. How can I reset my password??
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuch es noch mal.

Hi guys,Today i bought 6 cards for Spotify 4 of them worked aswell and on the last 2 Cardsalways the Error Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuch es noch mal. I tried it on diffrent smartphones diffrent pcs and laptops cleared my cache and...

• Hi guys, Today i bought 6 cards for Spotify 4 of them worked aswell and on the last 2 Cards always the Error  Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen. Versuch es noch mal.  I tried it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my Spotify account

Can you remove Samantha from using my Spotify account please

• Can you remove Samantha from using my Spotify account please
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name change?

Hi all - I'm wondering if anyone can help. I have an artist profile with Spotify but I've recently changed my artist name. It's been changed everywhere else except Spotify, How can I change this in Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all -   I'm wondering if anyone can help. I have an artist profile with Spotify but I've recently changed my artist name. It's been changed everywhere else except Spotify, How can I change ...
  • JordonPth
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! User agreement changes

Is there someplace that lists the differences between the Oct. 17 user agreement and the previous version?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there someplace that lists the differences between the Oct. 17 user agreement and the previous version?  
  • allegria2001
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists disappeared

I have a spotify premium account along with my internet/television provider. At the 1st of August my Sonos system couldn't recognize my spotify lists anymore. The reason of that was that somehow my account has been set into spotify free. I rang my pr...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account along with my internet/television provider. At the 1st of August my Sonos system couldn't recognize my spotify lists anymore. The reason of that was that somehow my a...
  • Roy1969
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing playlists without Facebook

Hi,I am a music teacher trying to share playlists with my students. Firstly , is this possible if I am a premium user and they only have basic spotify ? Also, I want to do it without using Facebook at all, for obvious reasons. How is this possible pl...

• Hi, I am a music teacher trying to share playlists with my students. Firstly , is this possible if I am a premium user and they only have basic spotify ? Also, I want to do it without using Faceboo...
  • marvinmolar
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 3 likes

Logged out of premium account

Help! I've logged out of my premium account, logged in via Facebook, all my playlists have gone and it says I'm on a free trial!!!!! I'm paying for premium, how do I get it back!!!!

• Visitor
  • Help! I've logged out of my premium account, logged in via Facebook, all my playlists have gone and it says I'm on a free trial!!!!! I'm paying for premium, how do I get it back!!!!
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in

When I go to sign in it tells me to connect to the internet but I'll already be connected. I just wanna get in my account. This is frustrating!!

• When I go to sign in it tells me to connect to the internet but I'll already be connected. I just wanna get in my account. This is frustrating!!
  • HetzeFetze
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Potentially Hijacked

Hello, quite recently I was driving and listening to my playlists when someone with an unknown desktop device started playing random songs on my account, preventing me from listening to my music. I proceeded to log out of all locations but today I lo...

• Visitor
  • Hello, quite recently I was driving and listening to my playlists when someone with an unknown desktop device started playing random songs on my account, preventing me from listening to my music. I p...
  • HetzeFetze
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My song is in another profile

My song is in another profilehttps://open.spotify.com/album/4l0QpsQQOdHCVhU53Fj15r?si=9TWjUIhNThis is my profilehttps://open.spotify.com/artist/5Kj0ySkgBEbDp0Xk3Qwl5n?si=Y396g11t

• Regular
  • My song is in another profile https://open.spotify.com/album/4l0QpsQQOdHCVhU53Fj15r?si=9TWjUIhN This is my profile https://open.spotify.com/artist/5Kj0ySkgBEbDp0Xk3Qwl5n?si=Y396g11t
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account preservation for a deceased friend

We lost a wonderful friend yesterday and he left behind over 300 playlists carefully detailing his expansive music interests. As a gift to those left here without him I would like to know how I can keep his account active and make these playlists ava...

• We lost a wonderful friend yesterday and he left behind over 300 playlists carefully detailing his expansive music interests. As a gift to those left here without him I would like to know how I can k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexa

So I just broke up with my girlfriend and she has my subscription on her amazon account. This allows her to use my account to listen to music on Alexa. How can I remove it without logging into her amazon account?

• So I just broke up with my girlfriend and she has my subscription on her amazon account. This allows her to use my account to listen to music on Alexa. How can I remove it without logging into her am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not getting password email

I am trying to set up spotify on sonos i request the email so i can set my password but it doesnt come. I have checked junk folders and added the spotify email to safe sender list etc.. When i signed up for the 30 day trial of Premium, i got the emai...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to set up spotify on sonos i request the email so i can set my password but it doesnt come. I have checked junk folders and added the spotify email to safe sender list etc..   Wh...
  • Daniel355
  • 150 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 150 replies
  • 0 likes

Los usuarios no aparecen en las busquedas ahora!!!

Hola, desde hace 8 dias que ahora no aparecen los usuarios en las busquedas.

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, desde hace 8 dias que ahora no aparecen los usuarios en las busquedas. 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant log into the app on my ipod 5th gen

I've tried numerous times to log into the app on my ipod but it keeps saying that my username and/or password is incorrect. I've tried every possible combination and changed my password. ive tried logging in through the website too but nothing is wor...

• I've tried numerous times to log into the app on my ipod but it keeps saying that my username and/or password is incorrect. I've tried every possible combination and changed my password. ive tried lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unlike song from Radio

Is there anyway someone from spotify can reset my Starred Radio so that there are no "likes" or "dislikes"? I accidentally liked one song and now I only hear songs from that band and two to three others and none of the other bands are in my starred p...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there anyway someone from spotify can reset my Starred Radio so that there are no "likes" or "dislikes"? I accidentally liked one song and now I only hear songs from that band and two to three oth...
  • Je420
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 16 likes

Ik heb een premium acount

Ik betaal elke maand aan kpn voor mijn premium acount maar sinds een paar uur heb ik geen toegang tot premium acount maar nu betaal ik voor een gratis account hoe los ik dit op help ik gebruik spotife elke dag meer dan 3 uurHopelijk hoor ik snel iets...

• Ik betaal elke maand aan kpn voor mijn premium acount maar sinds een paar uur heb ik geen toegang tot premium acount maar nu betaal ik voor een gratis account hoe los ik dit op help ik gebruik spotif...
  • Esmee1998_
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two Accounts, One Facebook

So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts? Thank You, ~Tim

• Visitor
  • So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts?   Than...
  • Bradnewell123
  • 63 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 63 replies
  • 4 likes