Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Pin unreadabel

Hi my pincode of premium card is unreadabel when i scratch it off can somebody help

• Visitor
  • Hi my pincode of premium card is unreadabel when i scratch it off can somebody help
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for account not in use

I've been locked out of my account for over a month and still being charged. When I click the reset password link it doesn't send any link to my CORRECT email address.

• I've been locked out of my account for over a month and still being charged. When I click the reset password link it doesn't send any link to my CORRECT email address.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to Premium account

Hi, I bought the deal with 3 months Premium Spotify. I am still getting ads. When I try to login to my account, I get the message that the username is not valid. I have copied it from the invoice so it should be fine. Order number: 604148839483077 No...

• Hi,   I bought the deal with 3 months Premium Spotify. I am still getting ads.   When I try to login to my account, I get the message that the username is not valid. I have copied it fr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find mu account

I logged out from My Spotify and when I logged out my playlist where gone.I think it the account was connected to my Facebook . How do I get my playlist back?

• I logged out from My Spotify and when I logged out my playlist where gone. I think it the account was connected to my Facebook . How do I get my playlist back?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can not remember password and my registreted mail is not in use

I can not remember my password and my registreted mail is not in use anymore. Can anyone help me with tips to open mya spotify because of this?

• I can not remember my password and my registreted mail is not in use anymore.   Can anyone help me with tips to open mya spotify because of this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

mi correo ya no existe

hola mi cuenta de spotify estaba ligada a un correo que ya se ha dado de baja y como siempre inicio sesion con facebook no recuerdo mi contraseña y por lo tanto no tengo manera de restablecerla mediante correo, por favor ayuda para poder cambiar mi c...

• hola mi cuenta de spotify estaba ligada a un correo que ya se ha dado de baja y como siempre inicio sesion con facebook no recuerdo mi contraseña y por lo tanto no tengo manera de restablecerla media...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SERVICE IS BAD

1. SO I CHANGED MY EMAIL ON FACEBOOK AND DID NOT CHANGE IN SPOTIFY ACCOUNT. 2. I MOVE INTO ANOTHER PLACE AND I CAN NOT CHANGE MY HOME ADRESS 3. TRIED TO CONTACT ONLINE SUPPORT BUT IT SAYS THEY WILL REPLY TO THE OLD EMAIL ADRESS. SERVICE IS BAD

• 1. SO I CHANGED MY EMAIL ON FACEBOOK AND DID NOT CHANGE IN SPOTIFY ACCOUNT.   2. I MOVE INTO ANOTHER PLACE AND I CAN NOT CHANGE MY HOME ADRESS   3. TRIED TO CONTACT ONLINE SUPPORT BUT I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Hi,I have been trying to log in to my Spotify account. It says I can't log in while abroad although I am in Ireland, using the Irish App Store and an Irish debit card.Please help!!

• Hi, I have been trying to log in to my Spotify account. It says I can't log in while abroad although I am in Ireland, using the Irish App Store and an Irish debit card. Please help!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account lost premium and all its music

Something strange has happened to my account. I last used it Sunday and everything was alright. But today when I started spotify it said I had no playlists, not following anyone and had no premium. How can this possible happen? How do I get in contac...

• Something strange has happened to my account. I last used it Sunday and everything was alright. But today when I started spotify it said I had no playlists, not following anyone and had no premium. H...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

I've been a premium member for a while now and so is the restaurant i work at. For the last couple of days, when i sign in with my usual facebook account, it signs me in to my work spotify and i have all of their information; credit card number and s...

• I've been a premium member for a while now and so is the restaurant i work at. For the last couple of days, when i sign in with my usual facebook account, it signs me in to my work spotify and i have...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Facebook

You have automaticlly logged me into my old Facebook account. I pay premium but you won't let me change my Facebook login. Crazy. I pay for it and use it fine on my computer. But will close my premium account if I can't use it on my phone.

• You have automaticlly logged me into my old Facebook account. I pay premium but you won't let me change my Facebook login. Crazy. I pay for it and use it fine on my computer. But will close my premiu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM NOT WORKING

Today I bought a Spotify Cash Code Card of 10€ of value and entered the code online to get Spotify premium for one month. And it worked out apparently - But it only let's me use some of the features??Whenever I try to skip a song, add one to my queue...

• Today I bought a Spotify Cash Code Card of 10€ of value and entered the code online to get Spotify premium for one month. And it worked out apparently - But it only let's me use some of the features?...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta en plan familiar premium sin caracteristicas premium

Hola, una de las personas agregadas en mi plan familiar premium lleva más de un día con las funciones premium al 50%, puede cambiar canciones, y hacer muchas cosas de aquella función, pero luego de un rato le empieza a salir el mensaje de "has descub...

• Hola, una de las personas agregadas en mi plan familiar premium lleva más de un día con las funciones premium al 50%, puede cambiar canciones, y hacer muchas cosas de aquella función, pero luego de u...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I've got Spotify premium and I am able to download songs and to listen offline but I can't disable shuffle mode and chose any song I want to play. My account says premium.

• I've got Spotify premium and I am able to download songs and to listen offline but I can't disable shuffle mode and chose any song I want to play. My account says premium.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly not updating.

So, this seems an issue that some people face from time to time. My Discover Weekly isn't updating, which is a shame, as I enjoy that aspect of Spotify, which I pay for.

• Casual Listener
  • So, this seems an issue that some people face from time to time. My Discover Weekly isn't updating, which is a shame, as I enjoy that aspect of Spotify, which I pay for.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution expired credit card

Hi, I m a user in Germany. I used to have Spotify Unlimited for 4,99€/month. Since my credit card expired it disconnected me from the subscription. Now, it only offers me the 9.99€ rate/month. I would like to know how I can update my credit card info...

• Hi, I m a user in Germany. I used to have Spotify Unlimited for 4,99€/month. Since my credit card expired it disconnected me from the subscription. Now, it only offers me the 9.99€ rate/month. I woul...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium account on phone

Hi, I just started having an issue with my premium account on my phone. I attempted the troubleshooting steps, but am still not getting it. My account says it is valid until the 08-15-2017. Not sure if maybe I made a second account, but I'm pretty su...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just started having an issue with my premium account on my phone. I attempted the troubleshooting steps, but am still not getting it. My account says it is valid until the 08-15-2017. Not sure ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login through Facebook on laptop, but can login on phone

Hello, I'm having problems logging into Spotify from my laptop. I'm logged in on my phone through my Facebook account and have used this login info for months. It doesn't work on my computer anymore (after having used Spotify abroad.. could that be t...

• Hello,   I'm having problems logging into Spotify from my laptop. I'm logged in on my phone through my Facebook account and have used this login info for months. It doesn't work on my com...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wont let me log in or link my facebook

As soon as I bought premium my account automatically locked out and said I have the incorrect password after reseting it 3 times. Kinda is discouraging because the only reason I bought premium is because I needed a reliable source for music on my roa...

• As soon as I bought premium my account automatically locked out and said I have the incorrect password after reseting it 3 times. Kinda is discouraging because the only reason I bought premium is bec...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Primary Account on Spotify for Artists

How can I create a new account for my spotify artist page? I manage a band and would like for everyone to have access, but not by logging into my personal account.

• How can I create a new account for my spotify artist page? I manage a band and would like for everyone to have access, but not by logging into my personal account.     
  • Julirufolo
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes