Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Adding my phone to my proflle

I go to my account profile, add the phone type, phone number and provider My pw field then becomes available for entry. I enter it. Then I hit save. It comes back and tells me, "Sorry that Email address is already taken." ???? **bleep**???

• I go to my account profile, add the phone type, phone number and provider   My pw field then becomes available for entry.  I enter it.   Then I hit save.   It comes back and...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account email address changed without authorization

I discovered today that my Spotify account has been compromised - because I received an email informing me that the email address for the account has been changed. Which I did NOT authorize. How is this even possible? The email address for an account...

• I discovered today that my Spotify account has been compromised - because I received an email informing me that the email address for the account has been changed.    Which I did NOT auth...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked

I've changed my password 4 times and they keep getting into my account. Please tell me what to do?

• I've changed my password 4 times and they keep getting into my account. Please tell me what to do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change password

I can't change my password because I have no access to the email that was created with the account now I can't log into spotify unless I have my phone.

• Visitor
  • I can't change my password because I have no access to the email that was created with the account now I can't log into spotify unless I have my phone.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My song is on the wrong artist profile

Hello! My song called Assemble is on another artists page with the same name as me in Spotify. And there is a copy of my song called Assemble SARA 4 without an artist. I think I must have uploaded the copy by mistake. Could you delete the song Assemb...

• Hello!  My song called Assemble is on another artists page with the same name as me in Spotify. And there is a copy of my song called Assemble SARA 4 without an artist. I think I must have uplo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Facebook attached to my account

So you've logged in with your Spotify username only to see your friend's Facebook picture and name in the top right hand corner. Now your listening history is on your friend's Facebook--what to do? Not to worry. This can be fixed in a matter of secon...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • So you've logged in with your Spotify username only to see your friend's Facebook picture and name in the top right hand corner. Now your listening history is on your friend's Facebook--what to do? ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 678 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 678 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Existing Spotify Unlimited on new device?

Since 2012 i have a Spotify Unlimited subscription, listening to music on my laptop and mobile phone (windows). This week i changed my mobile phone (android) and i only get the free version. It seems there is no access to Unlimited on my new device a...

• Since 2012 i have a Spotify Unlimited subscription, listening to music on my laptop and mobile phone (windows). This week i changed my mobile phone (android) and i only get the free version. It ...
  • PimPiet
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Banned from Facebook

I adopted Spotify early and I'm fortunate to have an account that isn't linked to Facebook. When all the Facebook changes came about, I begrudgingly linked my account so I could play shared links from my Facebook stream. My Facebook account has recen...

• Regular
  • I adopted Spotify early and I'm fortunate to have an account that isn't linked to Facebook. When all the Facebook changes came about, I begrudgingly linked my account so I could play shared links fro...
  • michaelbarbados
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium accounts multiple loggins error?

I use Spotify premium as the account Owner and I have invited my partner as an additional person. When we are listening on our own phones we get an error saying the account is logged in else where? Confused.....

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify premium as the account Owner and I have invited my partner as an additional person. When we are listening on our own phones we get an error saying the account is logged in else where? C...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Contas empresariais

Oi, tudo bem?Trabalho em uma marca que tem 9 lojas físicas e queremos montar uma playlist para tocar em todas as lojas. Minha dúvida é: posso criar conta familiar e cadastrar as lojas ou preciso fazer uma conta Premium para cada loja?

• Oi, tudo bem? Trabalho em uma marca que tem 9 lojas físicas e queremos montar uma playlist para tocar em todas as lojas. Minha dúvida é: posso criar conta familiar e cadastrar as lojas ou preciso fa...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelei a conta premium e recebi a cobrança de 14,90 confirmada.

Fiz o cancelamento da minha assinatura premium entre semana passada e essa semana (ou até mais) e hoje recebi um email de confirmação do pagemto de R$14.90. Não estou nem utilizando tanto o aplicativo quanto no site.Quero o EXTORNO dessa cobrança no ...

• Casual Listener
  • Fiz o cancelamento da minha assinatura premium entre semana passada e essa semana (ou até mais) e hoje recebi um email de confirmação do pagemto de R$14.90. Não estou nem utilizando tanto o aplicativ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 27 replies
  • 7 likes

Hacked account

Hey.Someone has changed password and email address on my account. I can still login since I've got my Spotify connected to my Facebook. But now and then the music stops and I get a message that someone listens to some crappy hip hop music thru a nexu...

• Visitor
  • Hey. Someone has changed password and email address on my account. I can still login since I've got my Spotify connected to my Facebook. But now and then the music stops and I get a message that som...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work

Hello,I've bought Spotify Premium at 9,99 € but it doesn't work.I logged out, I verified the status but still doesn't work

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've bought Spotify Premium at 9,99 € but it doesn't work. I logged out, I verified the status but still doesn't work
  • SimoneBoc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged

I have been getting charged every month for this and i dont even have an account. I created this account just so i could contact someone. You make it so difficult for anyone to contact you. I am extremely upset. Contact me immediately.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been getting charged every month for this and i dont even have an account. I created this account just so i could contact someone. You make it so difficult for anyone to contact you. I am extr...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked out of Account

So I just got my phone back after basic training to come back to see that I am now locked out of my original spotify account and that I have premium for it. When I tried to log in it would tell me that my username/password was incorrect and when I we...

• So I just got my phone back after basic training to come back to see that I am now locked out of my original spotify account and that I have premium for it. When I tried to log in it would tell me th...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I used to be paying the student discount and I renewed but I now pay over $10. My account says that I am on the student discount but apparently not. I have looked at my account multiple times and have now been paying this price for months without hel...

• I used to be paying the student discount and I renewed but I now pay over $10. My account says that I am on the student discount but apparently not. I have looked at my account multiple times and hav...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign in help

Can't sign in on cell ph without Facebook, need help email me

• Can't sign in on cell ph without Facebook, need help email me <email snipped>
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete an account

Hey, So I have two accounts and I want to delete the one that is Free subscription. The problem is that when I created it I used an email that no longer exists, and it is connected to my facebook but for some odd reason, Spotify doesn't understand th...

• Hey,    So I have two accounts and I want to delete the one that is Free subscription.  The problem is that when I created it I used an email that no longer exists, and it is c...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

conta sem email

Eu tenho uma conta do spotify com premium família, e ela foi criada com o Facebook, que não tinha e-mail, pois o registrei com o número de celular.O problema é que quero adicionar um e-mail a conta do Spotify, e já adicionei um no Facebook, mas esse ...

• Eu tenho uma conta do spotify com premium família, e ela foi criada com o Facebook, que não tinha e-mail, pois o registrei com o número de celular. O problema é que quero adicionar um e-mail a conta...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes