Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify playing on another device, logged out everywhere and changed password, still playing

Hello, I was using spotify when all of a sudden the song switched to a different one and starting playing on a different device. It started playing on a samsung tv that I do not own. So I went to my account and hit "log out everywhere" and then chang...

• Hello,   I was using spotify when all of a sudden the song switched to a different one and starting playing on a different device. It started playing on a samsung tv that I do not own. So...
  • toman95
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked - mix of the week from Spotify useless

HelloMy account has been hacked. This problem has been solved in the meanwhile. However, the user which has used my account has a totally different taste of music, and he was listening to a lot of songs. Therefore my mix of the week from Spotify was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello My account has been hacked. This problem has been solved in the meanwhile. However, the user which has used my account has a totally different taste of music, and he was listening to a lot of ...
  • Mäni
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution On Tour section doesn't know where I am

Any solution to the On Tour section showing me concerts in the city I just moved 600 miles away from? I've changed my location on Facebook, and in my Spotify account settings I've entered my new zip code/billing info. I checked my IP and it correlate...

• Casual Listener
  • Any solution to the On Tour section showing me concerts in the city I just moved 600 miles away from? I've changed my location on Facebook, and in my Spotify account settings I've entered my new zip ...
  • tooshortpants
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Name

I just signed up for premium family, and during the process requested that I put in my full name which I entered incorrectly as I thought it meant who would I like to invite. My account now has the wrong name listed, and would like to revert that to ...

• I just signed up for premium family, and during the process requested that I put in my full name which I entered incorrectly as I thought it meant who would I like to invite. My account now has the w...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Disconnect account from facebook

Hello, When I first got spotify I created my account via facebook. Everything is tied up to my facebook and I can't even log in without facebook, so every time my facebook is down I can't get in to my spotify either. I'd like to start a new spotify a...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   When I first got spotify I created my account via facebook. Everything is tied up to my facebook and I can't even log in without facebook, so every time my facebook is down I can't ge...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Personal/Artist Account] Display My Personal Name on User Account Rather Than Artist Name

I've attached my artist account to my personal user account. This is pretty cool most of the time, but one irritating feature is that my personal account now displays with my artist name, rather than my real name. This means that nobody can find my p...

• Regular
  • I've attached my artist account to my personal user account. This is pretty cool most of the time, but one irritating feature is that my personal account now displays with my artist name, rather than...
  • jacknoble
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account location

For some reason my location is set to United States, and it won't let me change it to Canada. This is affecting me because it won't let me accept invitations to Family Premium plans if it's not based in the same country. Can anyone help?

• For some reason my location is set to United States, and it won't let me change it to Canada. This is affecting me because it won't let me accept invitations to Family Premium plans if it's not based...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I disconnect my account from Facebook and just use a different email and password?

I can log in with Facebook right now to acess my account. But is there a way to change that so I can just log in with a different email and password instead? I don't want to use my Facebook account anymore. Thank you so much for any help!

• Visitor
  • I can log in with Facebook right now to acess my account. But is there a way to change that so I can just log in with a different email and password instead? I don't want to use my Facebook account a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FB banned my account. now i cant access my spotify

Facebook disabled my account due to some issues. my spotify account is connected via fb account. now i cant access my spotify account. is there anyway this can be fixed? My account ID now has been changed to 12139058033

• Facebook disabled my account due to some issues. my spotify account is connected via fb account. now i cant access my spotify account. is there anyway this can be fixed? My account ID now has been ch...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Postal Code - Premium Subscription

Dear Maxim - is it possible to import the saved music from one account to the other? CheersMichael

• Dear Maxim - is it possible to import the saved music from one account to the other?    Cheers Michael
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Falsche E-Mail

Hallo:)ich möchte gerne mein altes konto löschen. Um mein neues mit Facebook zu verbinden.Die Email Adresse des alten Kontos kann aber keine Emails mehr empfangen. Wie kann ich es dennoch komplett löschen?bzw. wie lange dauert es bis die neue Email A...

• Hallo:) ich möchte gerne mein altes konto löschen. Um mein neues mit Facebook zu verbinden. Die Email Adresse des alten Kontos kann aber keine Emails mehr empfangen. Wie kann ich es dennoch kompl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login on spotify with Facebook Account

Hello, I've troubles with loggin in to my Mothers account. She hasn't used spotify, but it seems her facebook account is linked to spotify. When I try to log in it says your spotify account is not linked with your Facebook Account, but when I login i...

• Hello,   I've troubles with loggin in to my Mothers account. She hasn't used spotify, but it seems her facebook account is linked to spotify. When I try to log in it says your spotify account ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dumb Mistake on Primary User Family Account

When signing up for the family plan, I put a family member's name in instead of my own. On the Manage screen for the Family Plan, I cannot select my profile to change the name.

• When signing up for the family plan, I put a family member's name in instead of my own. On the Manage screen for the Family Plan, I cannot select my profile to change the name. 
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked my account

That someone also deleted all my playlists. Is there any way I can get my playlists back somehow?

• That someone also deleted all my playlists. Is there any way I can get my playlists back somehow?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family account but not all benefits function

I am a member of a family discount. I can use the download function and don't have any advertisement. But it doesn't function to skip many songs. The I got the message to update my account to premium. Is this normal or what can I do?

• I am a member of a family discount. I can use the download function and don't have any advertisement. But it doesn't function to skip many songs. The I got the message to update my account to premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my name

hi, can you help me? anyone can see my playlist and even my name. I have all in public but doesnt appear to anyone, what can i do?

• hi, can you help me? anyone can see my playlist and even my name. I have all in public but doesnt appear to anyone, what can i do?
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar - No puedo reproducir en mas de 1 dispositivo a la vez

Hola, subscribi plan familiar, invite al 1er integrante, pero ocurre que cuando queremos escuchar al mismo tiempo musica en nuestros telefonos, nos dice algo asi:"esta sonando en otro dispositivo "nombre de dispositivo" y se pone en pausa, debido a q...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, subscribi plan familiar, invite al 1er integrante, pero ocurre que cuando queremos escuchar al mismo tiempo musica en nuestros telefonos, nos dice algo asi: "esta sonando en otro dispositivo "...
  • Antonios70
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't connect my facebook to my spotify account?

I go here https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/ to connect my spotify to facebook but it just says "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."the first time i gave my facebook permission but now that's all it says.

• I go here https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/ to connect my spotify to facebook but it just says "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." the first time i gave...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium member

Hi, I order premium membership yesterday. Still, I cant stay online. And det membership are noe activ on my site. Can you help me?

• Hi, I order premium membership yesterday. Still, I cant stay online. And det membership are noe activ on my site. Can you help me?
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo acceder a mi cuenta porque fue desactivada

Buen dia, Perdi la tarjeta con la que pago spotify e indique algunos pagos como no identificados. Sin embargo parece ser que entre esos pagos se incluyo espotify. Recibi un correo donde me indicaban que el cargo fue devuelto a mi tarjeta pero que mi ...

• Buen dia,  Perdi la tarjeta con la que pago spotify e indique algunos pagos como no identificados. Sin embargo parece ser que entre esos pagos se incluyo espotify.  Recibi un correo donde...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes