Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment of 9.99 for 3 months

I paid for premium before December 31st 2015 and your special offer was I would get 3 months free. It appears I just got charged this month for premium. I shouldn't be charged this month.

• I paid for premium before December 31st 2015 and your special offer was I would get 3 months free. It appears I just got charged this month for premium. I shouldn't be charged this month.
  • DuaneBleeding84
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

If I delete facebook, but my Spotify is connected to it. will public playlists be available still

Hello, I currently have a spotify account that is connected to an old facbeook account that I want to delete. I can not disconnect my facebook from the account becuase it was made years ago using my facebok, rather then a email and a user name. I log...

• Regular
  • ...bsp;I still view my old public playlist from my new account? Will the account be automaticlly deactivated or deleted, or will i still be able to see the account and play the playlists but not log in?
  • stonieocean
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked

Tried logging off on all devices via browser dashboard and changed password but someone still listens on my account!

• Casual Listener
  • Tried logging off on all devices via browser dashboard and changed password but someone still listens on my account!
  • Chriskesarsing
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile search

Hi all,I've recently disovered that my profile appears to be private. While my friends' profiles come up if you do a search for them on Google with their usernames, mine doesn't. My name is pandaeyeze and I've made some of my playlists public, but I ...

• ...andaeyeze and I've made some of my playlists public, but I don't appear to be searchable through search engines. Could it be because I'm not registered through Facebook?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old account

Come back to sign in on spotify but the only two emails i've used have 0 playlists on the account, the account has probably been inactive for like 4 years but I did buy premium back in the day that spotify was first coming around... More bothered abo...

• Casual Listener
  • Come back to sign in on spotify but the only two emails i've used have 0 playlists on the account, the account has probably been inactive for like 4 years but I did buy premium back in the day that s...
  • Jimijenkinsssss
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payed for premium but can't access

I just payed for the student premium account , and the money has been taken out of my bank account but it still says my account is free and I can't access the premium content. I signed in with Facebook so I didn't get any email either

• I just payed for the student premium account , and the money has been taken out of my bank account but it still says my account is free and I can't access the premium content. I signed in with Facebo...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled and still charged

I recently subscribed to Spotify when offered a 3 month of Premium for free followed by being charged $9.99 a month after that. It also said I could cancel without penalty within the 3 mos time frame. After 2 weeks I had realized I didn't use it as m...

• I recently subscribed to Spotify when offered a 3 month of Premium for free followed by being charged $9.99 a month after that. It also said I could cancel without penalty within the 3 mos time frame...
  • Kinigurl
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Is signup/new account registration broken?

Have tried to create some new accounts for family members. Facebook seems to work but registration using the form gets stuck, the "wheel" is just spinning. Tryied on iOS (iPhonem iPad) , safari, chrome, and with Win10 Chrome (vanilla and incognito). ...

• Casual Listener
  • Have tried to create some new accounts for family members. Facebook seems to work but registration using the form gets stuck, the "wheel" is just spinning. Tryied on iOS (iPhonem iPad) , safari, chro...
  • pawjos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

desactivaron mi cuenta y no sé cómo activarla

Tengo un problema con mi cuenta, en mi tarjeta de credito donde se hacian los cargos a spotify me hicieron cargos no reconocidos y la reporte y al parecer igualmente toron spotify, y desactivaron mi cuenta eh hablado con el banco pero sigo sin tener ...

• Tengo un problema con mi cuenta, en mi tarjeta de credito donde se hacian los cargos a spotify me hicieron cargos no reconocidos y la reporte y al parecer igualmente toron spotify, y desactivaron mi ...
  • Rossesita
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! https://www.spotify.com not displaying correctly

I went to manage my account (premium family) on desktop (Mac -- OS X Sierra -- any browser (tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari) but when visiting the URL https://www.spotify.com/us the CSS is all borked up and the url redirects with a bunch of junk in it:...

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 10.48.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 10.43.41 AM (2).png
  • Roadie
  • I went to manage my account (premium family) on desktop (Mac -- OS X Sierra -- any browser (tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari) but when visiting the URL https://www.spotify.com/us the CSS is al...
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been hacked!!

I am currently in a play-off war with my device and the hackers. He has changed E-Mail and password so anything I try will just be sent to him anyways. I just sent an e-Mail to customer service and they will ofcourse send answer to the e-Mail connect...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently in a play-off war with my device and the hackers. He has changed E-Mail and password so anything I try will just be sent to him anyways. I just sent an e-Mail to customer service and t...
  • wccomstock
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

I was charged 9.99 for a 0.99 offer

Spotify have been sending me offers about 3 months for 0.99 and when I bought it they charged me full price 9.99. Can somebody tell me how I can reach them to get refund. Thats called a scam!

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 10.18.36.png Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 10.19.41.png
  • Spotify have been sending me offers about 3 months for 0.99 and when I bought it they charged me full price 9.99. Can somebody tell me how I can reach them to get refund. Thats called a scam! ...
  • user761
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my saved music and playlists have disapeared. (Minhas músicas salvas e playlists desapareceram)

I don't know if it has to do with a new iPhone synchronization, but all my years longs elections are gone. I'm really desperate! Não sei se tem a ver com a sincronização de um novo iPhone que comprei, mas todas as minhas seleções de anos desparecerea...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if it has to do with a new iPhone synchronization, but all my years longs elections are gone. I'm really desperate!   Não sei se tem a ver com a sincronização de um novo iPhone qu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium in the wrong account

Hi,I have 2 spotify accounts, one with my facebook and one with my email address. I bought my premium upgrade with the facebook account, but my full playlist is on the other account - and it wont let me change the subscription from one account to the...

• Hi, I have 2 spotify accounts, one with my facebook and one with my email address. I bought my premium upgrade with the facebook account, but my full playlist is on the other account - and it wont l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UK Premium access in Spain

I am on Premium 30-day trial based in UK but in Spain and cannot access Spotify... doesn't seem to recognise I have a Premium account... can't change country in account settings either,

• I am on Premium 30-day trial based in UK but in Spain and cannot access Spotify... doesn't seem to recognise I have a Premium account... can't change country in account settings either,  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account made with wrong emailadress .

How do I reach customerservice of Spotify?my daughter had created an account with a wrong email address, and she paid for premium, and the email sent to her cannot reach her now! How to change an email Address?How to ask for a refund?and why did she ...

• How do I reach customerservice of Spotify? my daughter had created an account with a wrong email address, and she paid for premium, and the email sent to her cannot reach her now!   How to ch...
  • Annegeeske
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium service paid for, but spotiy shows "Upgrade", and im back to free account????

I have paid for the Premium Spotify for the past few years. But when I logged onto my account the other day the screen showed "Upgrade", in the corner and im back to the basic free Spotify again?? I've checked my receipts on the Bills and accounts se...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for the Premium Spotify for the past few years. But when I logged onto my account the other day the screen showed "Upgrade", in the corner and im back to the basic free Spotify again?? I'...
  • Eugeniasuareza
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

user name

My user name is not correct. It iswritten wrong by mistake. It is written as ''canunçsav''. It must be ''cantunçsav''. How can I change it?

• My user name is not correct. It iswritten wrong by mistake. It is written as ''canunçsav''. It must be ''cantunçsav''. How can I change it?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is my account hacked?

So I had taken a break from Spotify after using it on my google phone for a while because I got an apple phone and started using Apple Music instead. However I was thinking to my self "I should get Spotify again since I had some awesome playlists tha...

• So I had taken a break from Spotify after using it on my google phone for a while because I got an apple phone and started using Apple Music instead. However I was thinking to my self "I should get S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle

why can't I shuffle on a premium subscription???

• why can't I shuffle on a premium subscription??? 🤔😤
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes