Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

help logging in

I recently got spotify premium 99 cent three month deal and lost my username and password for that account and i was wondering if i could somehow get the username from spotify or if you could cancel the account so it dose not charge me further

• I recently got spotify premium 99 cent three month deal and lost my username and password for that account and i was wondering if i could somehow get the username from spotify or if you could cancel ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot access my premium account

I have a premium account but forgot my password. The account was set up by my phone company. In trying to log into my account, I inadvertently created a new free account. I then tried to change my password for my Premium account and gave the same pas...

•  I have a premium account but forgot my password. The account was set up by my phone company. In trying to log into my account, I inadvertently created a new free account. I then tried to change...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i get again Premium with the same address?

Hallo everyone,I want to know if it is possible to close the free 30 days of premium dont do something like 3 Monts and get on the same account after premium again?Thank you very much.

• Visitor
  • Hallo everyone, I want to know if it is possible to close the free 30 days of premium dont do something like 3 Monts and get on the same account after premium again? Thank you very much.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account is being used by a Phone I do not Know!

Randomly, my account will start being used by a phone named Samsung-SM-G935V. I do not know anybody with this phone, I've only logged into my Spotify account on my laptop, iphone, and PS4. This first started 2 days ago in the airport. The user will r...

• Randomly, my account will start being used by a phone named Samsung-SM-G935V. I do not know anybody with this phone, I've only logged into my Spotify account on my laptop, iphone, and PS4.   T...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel premium

I recently got premium,3 months for 99 cent.but my phone broke and I lost my account info I tried to login with my email but when I did it opened an old account.i don't know how to cancel my premium,I need help

• Visitor
  • I recently got premium,3 months for 99 cent.but my phone broke and I lost my account info I tried to login with my email but when I did it opened an old account.i don't know how to cancel my premium,...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps pausing and that account is being used somewhere else

I signed out of all devices and still having the notification that my account is being used somewhere else. Cancelled premium membership until resolved.

• I signed out of all devices and still having the notification that my account is being used somewhere else.   Cancelled premium membership until resolved.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixtape Daily Mix

Hallo, was kann ich machen, wenn ich beim Mixtape Künstler gelöscht habe, um wieder Songs von Ihnen im Mixtape vorgschlagen zu bekommen. Ich habe keine Möglichkeit gefunden, diesen Schritt rückgängig zu machen. vielen Dank Hello, on my my dailylist I...

• Hallo,   was kann ich machen, wenn ich beim Mixtape Künstler gelöscht habe, um wieder Songs von Ihnen im Mixtape vorgschlagen zu bekommen. Ich habe keine Möglichkeit gefunden, diesen Schritt r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How could I reset my account?

I want to start everything over again. Is it possible?

• Visitor
  • I want to start everything over again. Is it possible?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! error 408 I can not change my country

Hello I have a problem like my Spotify. Initially buy the offer of 3 months for 0.99 €, later I changed to premium and pay with my credit card from Bolivia. I am currently experiencing Error 408, And I can not use Spotify or access my music list, I f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have a problem like my Spotify. Initially buy the offer of 3 months for 0.99 €, later I changed to premium and pay with my credit card from Bolivia. I am currently experiencing Error 40...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to use spotify premium free trial and then stop for about 3 Monts then take p. after?

Hello everyone,is it possible to use the 30 days premium trial and then stop for about 2 Monts and after this time take Premium again?Thanks everyone who can help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, is it possible to use the 30 days premium trial and then stop for about 2 Monts and after this time take Premium again? Thanks everyone who can help me!
  • Caerne_asada
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks Partners

Last week I tried to get the free premium subscription for Starbucks partners and kept getting the "something went wrong" notification. I thought that maybe because I was trying to do it from my phone that it wasn't working properly, but then I accid...

• Last week I tried to get the free premium subscription for Starbucks partners and kept getting the "something went wrong" notification. I thought that maybe because I was trying to do it from my phon...
  • Ammmynicolee
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Email and password got changed

I had a premium account and someone hacked my account and changed my email and password and now I can't log in and fix it or cancel my account. This is poor on Spotify. I need help please.

• I had a premium account and someone hacked my account and changed my email and password and now I can't log in and fix it or cancel my account. This is poor on Spotify. I need help please.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't login using my FB login because it says I'm abroad.

I have a premium account associated w my Canadian Rogers account. This is linked to my FB login. I have a new phone, with new Spotify app and logged into my FB account (am not abroad), and Spotify won't let me login because it says I'm abroad. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account associated w my Canadian Rogers account. This is linked to my FB login. I have a new phone, with new Spotify app and logged into my FB account (am not abroad), and Spotify wo...
  • BrookeErin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mudar endereço / change adress

Hey. I've recently moved to a new adress, and therefore I want to move to a new "Premium for family", but I can't change my account's adress. I know I could create a new one, but this one is synced with my facebook and I didn't want to lose it. Is th...

• Visitor
  • Hey. I've recently moved to a new adress, and therefore I want to move to a new "Premium for family", but I can't change my account's adress. I know I could create a new one, but this one is synced w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con el pago de mi cuenta

Tengo días queriendo realizar el pago para mi cuenta premium. Mi tarjeta tiene el saldo suficiente para cubrir el pago. Pero aún así la rechaza, en dos días perderé mi cuenta . Buenas noches. Valeria

• Regular
  • Tengo días queriendo realizar el pago para mi cuenta premium. Mi tarjeta tiene el saldo suficiente para cubrir el pago. Pero aún así la rechaza, en dos días perderé mi cuenta . Buenas noches. Valeria
  • jonatan0417
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charge Twice For My Premium Account

I Am Getting Charge Twice On My Premium Account You Just Took Out Money On July 1st Now It Says That You Are Taking Money Out Of My Bank Account Today I Been Having Enough Problems With The Application For Months I Need Someone To Call Me About My Ac...

• I Am  Getting Charge Twice On My Premium Account You Just Took Out Money On July 1st Now It Says That You Are Taking Money Out Of My Bank Account Today I Been Having Enough Problems With The App...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter

I can't share my albums and songs on Twitter. It keeps saying "Error, try it again". Help!

• Visitor
  • I can't share my albums and songs on Twitter. It keeps saying "Error, try it again". Help!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have I been hacked? Spotify says I'm listening to music in Italian

So, despite changing my password and email address, it looks like Spotify has me recorded as playing music in Italian. Furthermore, when I changed email address, the confirmation was in Italian. I've not set anything to Italian and I'm not listening ...

• So, despite changing my password and email address, it looks like Spotify has me recorded as playing music in Italian. Furthermore, when I changed email address, the confirmation was in Italian. I've...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create an account

HiI'm trying to sign up my daughter to a Spotify account on her Hudl. We have entered all the information but repeatedly get an error message saying "Sorry we encountered an error during sign up. Oops your information seems to have changed. Please st...

• Hi I'm trying to sign up my daughter to a Spotify account on her Hudl. We have entered all the information but repeatedly get an error message saying "Sorry we encountered an error during sign up. O...
  • Raffert
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ordem de musicas em playlist

Eu gostaria de sabre SE TEM Como Mudar A Ordem das Músicas em Uma Lista Que Eu criei. Pois eu Acho Que Todo Mundo TEM Uma Certa preferencia em Ouvir Ordem de musicas, eu Por Exemplo Curto Ouvir Uma musica DEPOIS Outra logotipo em SEGUIDA Desta. Só Qu...

• Eu gostaria de sabre SE TEM Como Mudar A Ordem das Músicas em Uma Lista Que Eu criei. Pois eu Acho Que Todo Mundo TEM Uma Certa preferencia em Ouvir Ordem de musicas, eu Por Exemplo Curto Ouvir Uma m...
  • Carlasaraf
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes