Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My account but linked to another device which i cannot delete .

I have a account which is somehow linked to another device even though I have deleted and logged out and created a new password whenever I log back in the other person device logs back in automatically I want to be able to stop it.

• I have a account which is somehow linked to another device even though I have deleted and logged out and created a new password whenever I log back in the other person device logs  back in autom...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account linked to Facebook

I have a Spotify account that I haven't used for a while. When I created it I used Facebook but have since disabled that. However, when I logged into Spotify it reactivated my Facebook which I don't want to do. I've tried creating a new account but b...

• I have a Spotify account that I haven't used for a while. When I created it I used Facebook but have since disabled that. However, when I logged into Spotify it reactivated my Facebook which I don't ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migrating Account

Hi, I have two Spotify accounts one of which is premium and has over a year of data on it. I want to change my username on that account, but understand my best bet is to make a new account and then request to transfer my data over from one account to...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have two Spotify accounts one of which is premium and has over a year of data on it. I want to change my username on that account, but understand my best bet is to make a new account and then r...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change paydate?

Have asked before about the possibilities to change the date when thenmoney is drawn. For the moment my prenumeration have been paused, does that means that, if I wait and get a premium for a date when I normal get money, will that change the paydate...

• Have asked before about the possibilities to change the date when thenmoney is drawn. For the moment my prenumeration have been paused, does that means that, if I wait and get a premium for a date wh...
  • Elwiiin
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

When i try to set device password i can'tI follow some steps my friend told me to doThat i have to login with facebook then go to security then apps password then genrate password for spotify it gives me some numbers but to now i can't set a device f...

• When i try to set device password i can't I follow some steps my friend told me to do That i have to login with facebook then go to security then apps password then genrate password for spotify it ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on boxee

I can't log in on boxee Because it says that i need premium but i have already premium

• I can't log in on boxee Because it says that i need premium but i have already premium
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone stole my Spotify

I can only log in using my Facebook account but someone else is downloading music and I can't hear my music. Every time I change it it goes back to some else's iPhone please help

• I can only log in using my Facebook account but someone else is downloading music and I can't hear my music. Every time I change it it goes back to some else's iPhone please help
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Military Discount

I know it's been discussed before, but I just want to bring up the topic of an active duty military discount for Spotify. This discount would obviously greatly benefit not only military personnel, but also their families. I believe that if Spotify is...

• I know it's been discussed before, but I just want to bring up the topic of an active duty military discount for Spotify. This discount would obviously greatly benefit not only military personnel, bu...
  • Thomason747
  • 2 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 26 likes

Solved!! Login with facebbok - Ubuntu

Hi, I registered yesterday on my phone with facebook. Now I want to login on my laptop that uses Ubuntu. I click the "Login with facebook" button after that my browser brings me an error page. I tried to log in with the e-mail I registered to fb but ...

• Hi,   I registered yesterday on my phone with facebook.   Now I want to login on my laptop that uses Ubuntu. I click the "Login with facebook" button after that my browser brings me an ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change country, stuck in loop

I've recently moved from New Zealand to Malaysia and I'm trying to change country in my account settings (my account is premium). When I enter my new Malaysian credit card details I am given this message (see image below). Then if I click "Change to ...

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 11.47.01 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I've recently moved from New Zealand to Malaysia and I'm trying to change country in my account settings (my account is premium). When I enter my new Malaysian credit card details I am given this mes...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Foto de perfil de artista

Al momento de escoger la imagen me dice que e formato no es valido que solo acepta formatos de GIF;JPEG y PNG, el probelma es que ya intente subirla en formato JPEG y PNG y me dice el mismo error

Captura.PNG
  • Visitor
  • Al momento de escoger la imagen me dice que e formato no es valido que solo acepta formatos de GIF;JPEG y PNG, el probelma es que ya intente subirla en formato JPEG y PNG y me dice el mismo error
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problem creating a new account

Hi.When trying to add a new account to my family account, the form is just loading.After a while after clicked "create account", the captcha form is unblocked again and it all starts over. No other error message or anything.I have tried several times...

• Hi. When trying to add a new account to my family account, the form is just loading. After a while after clicked "create account", the captcha form is unblocked again and it all starts over. No oth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Upgrade

Guten Morgen. Ich versuche nun schon seit 4 Tagen mein Spotify auf Premium zu machen. Aber jedes mal nachdem ich meine Paypal Daten angegeben habe und auf weiter klicke passiert nichts und das Abbo ist auch nicht da... Die Community ist meine letzte ...

• Casual Listener
  • Guten Morgen. Ich versuche nun schon seit 4 Tagen mein Spotify auf Premium zu machen. Aber jedes mal nachdem ich meine Paypal Daten angegeben habe und auf weiter klicke passiert nichts und das Ab...
  • Markus_Kessler1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account?!

Hello, Someone (other than me) seems to be using my spotify account. This problem started about last week. I see strange lists apear in my playlists and lists that i'm following. And sometimes is even see that spotify is streaming to another device t...

• Hello,   Someone (other than me) seems to be using my spotify account. This problem started about last week. I see strange lists apear in my playlists and lists that i'm following. And sometim...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged four times a month.

Ive had to create this account just to contact spotify but ive been charged FOUR separate times in the past week! I've been charged to my credit card twice, and ive never entered my credit card info into spotify. I closed my account in an attempt to ...

• Ive had to create this account just to contact spotify but ive been charged FOUR separate times in the past week! I've been charged to my credit card twice, and ive never entered my credit ...
  • SandiJo1979
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Display on artist insights

I manage an artist and am curious about the artist insights portal. There is a tab for Playlists on the side and says it will show once I have 25 listeners on the playlist. Does this mean playlists that I personally make only, or any playlists that h...

• Roadie
  • I manage an artist and am curious about the artist insights portal. There is a tab for Playlists on the side and says it will show once I have 25 listeners on the playlist. Does this mean playlists t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log-in name through facebook

Hello,I have logged into my Spotify account and I've upgraded to Premium. The problem I am having is that the name on my log-in page is incorrect. I used to have a joint Facebook acct with my girlfriend who i am no longer with but the name we used is...

• Hello, I have logged into my Spotify account and I've upgraded to Premium. The problem I am having is that the name on my log-in page is incorrect. I used to have a joint Facebook acct with my girlf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to log in on my computer

Hi all, I downloaded the Spotify app on my computer, and when I try to log in with my Facebook account, it says " impossible to connect to Spotify ". I already tried to delete and re-install the app but the problem remains. Does anyone face the same ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I downloaded the Spotify app on my computer, and when I try to log in with my Facebook account, it says " impossible to connect to Spotify ". I already tried to delete and re-install...
  • mamarlop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed to Premium but iPad App shows free

Subscribed to Premium but iPad App shows Subscription = free.I have logged out and back in.I have copied the userName exactly from the Spotify receipt emailI have logged into a browser and it shows premium.Ipad app still shows free

• Subscribed to Premium but iPad App shows Subscription = free. I have logged out and back in. I have copied the userName exactly from the Spotify receipt email I have logged into a browser and it s...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problème E-mail issue

J'ai souscrit hier (25/06/2017) un abonnement Premium. Je me connecte via mon compte Facebook. Mon profil renseigne une ancienne adresse e-mail et non l'adresse e-mail Facebook actuellle (mise à jour début juin). Comment mettre à jour l'adresse e-mai...

• Regular
  • J'ai souscrit hier (25/06/2017) un abonnement Premium. Je me connecte via mon compte Facebook. Mon profil renseigne une ancienne adresse e-mail  et non l'adresse e-mail Facebook actuellle (mise ...
  • AlfieJulian
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes