Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify with PayPal

Hello everyone.I've had Spotify for a while now, but only a few days ago decided to purchase the 3 months for .99c offer. My mother (I am underage) used PayPal to purchase it, but it says I don't have premium. Are there any reasons why this might be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I've had Spotify for a while now, but only a few days ago decided to purchase the 3 months for .99c offer. My mother (I am underage) used PayPal to purchase it, but it says I don't h...
  • yoitzgully
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Scammer needs to go...

Get rid of this BS. This man/group/'artist' is scamming your system and disrespecting all that is right in the music world. What he did to Biking by Frank and Kendrick's track is an outrage and unforgivable. Ban this 'thing' for life from even smelli...

• Get rid of this BS. This man/group/'artist' is scamming your system and disrespecting all that is right in the music world. What he did to Biking by Frank and Kendrick's track is an outrage and ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hi, i recently notice my account has been hacked, its linked to facebook so i can still connect to it but the email is changed, can u contact me on p.swedell@gmail.com or change it to that? Account name: Nutti , current email of the hacker xincimaapp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i recently notice my account has been hacked, its linked to facebook so i can still connect to it but the email is changed, can u contact me on p.swedell@gmail.com or change it to that? Account n...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i have forgotten my password and cant reset it

I have forgotten my password to my spotify account. When selecting 'Forgotten your password?' at sign in it directs me to my edit profile page where I can change my password but I can not do this without knowing my current password - the one I have f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have forgotten my password to my spotify account.   When selecting 'Forgotten your password?' at sign in it directs me to my edit profile page where I can change my password but I can not ...
  • dolomitecdc
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Login
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Podcast Submissions

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone happens to know how I can submit my podcast to Spotify to see if I can get it up or not?

• Regular
  • Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone happens to know how I can submit my podcast to Spotify to see if I can get it up or not?
  • glaonvjear
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

My accounts adress is true but I forgot my post code, it wasnt the real one I did just make it up. I have roomates and now I cant add their account to my premium family account as members coz of post code

• Casual Listener
  • My accounts adress is true but I forgot my post code, it wasnt the real one I did just make it up. I have roomates and now I cant add their account to my premium family account as members coz of post...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gestionar Plan Familiar

Hola, buen día. Tengo Problema al ingresar a mi Cuenta Que ya Otros Gestionar Mi Plan de Venta familiarizado ONU Mensaje " Ups, algo ha salido mal. Por favor, intenta de nuevo Más tarde". Este Problema No Se Que se debe Una y va Así Días y no puedo a...

Spotify.png
  • Hola, buen día. Tengo Problema al ingresar a mi Cuenta Que ya Otros Gestionar Mi Plan de Venta familiarizado ONU Mensaje " Ups, algo ha salido mal. Por favor, intenta de nuevo Más tarde". Este Proble...
  • woolf999
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

kan geen contact met spotify krijgen

hoi, ik probeer spotify al 2 weken te bereiken via mail, twitter en facebook maar geen reactie. erg vervelend want mijn premium account is geblokkeerd en ik kan spotify ook niet bellen. help!

• hoi,   ik probeer spotify al 2 weken te bereiken via mail, twitter en facebook maar geen reactie. erg vervelend want mijn premium account is geblokkeerd en ik kan spotify ook niet be...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed to Premium but only have access to Spotify Free

I subscribed to premium (with the family option) a few days ago and everything was working fine till this morning, I am now on Spotify Free both on my phone and computer. I have tried to log out and back in again- hasn't worked. I have used both my e...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to premium (with the family option) a few days ago and everything was working fine till this morning, I am now on Spotify Free both on my phone and computer. I have tried to log out and ...
  • Pluviophile
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"You must be a premium Member" Login to Standalone Gear S3

Hey Guys,When I try to login to my Samsung Gear s3 watch 4G LTE - I get an error message "You must be a premium member to use this feature". Is free Spotify not supported in Standalone mode on Gear S3? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys, When I try to login to my Samsung Gear s3 watch 4G LTE - I get an error message "You must be a premium member to use this feature".   Is free Spotify not supported in Standalone mod...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't open the members family account. The system Always show a error

Hi community!.When I try to enter the members family page, the system always return with error. thank you for you help.

spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi community!. When I try to enter the members family page, the system always return with error.    thank you for you help.
  • Matthiyazid
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logs into wrong account

It seems that I have two Spotify accounts and I can just login to the wrong one. My e-mail is roar@fuglz.no. The right account is an premium family account. What should I do?

• It seems that I have two Spotify accounts and I can just login to the wrong one. My e-mail is roar@fuglz.no. The right account is an premium family account. What should I do?
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have family premium but says i dont

i have purchased spotify premium family and i have added two family members and as i went back to add another it says i need to upgrade to spotify premium. even though my account is still premium and all the other accounts are premium. what do i do t...

• i have purchased spotify premium family and i have added two family members and as i went back to add another it says i need to upgrade to spotify premium. even though my account is still premium and...
  • joelasuero
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access Premium for Family Section

When I'm logged in and click Premium for Family, I get a red bar at the top that says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." This has been happening for a couple of days now, on multiple browsers and computers.

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm logged in and click Premium for Family, I get a red bar at the top that says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." This has been happening for a couple of days now, on multiple bro...
  • gt4crazy2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone goes blank when accepting invite

So after signing up for Premium Family and sending invite to my wifes iphone 6, her email is opened woth an Accept Invite button. Clicked that and the Iphone screen bar looks like its loading something but then the screen gies completely blank. She s...

• Casual Listener
  • So after signing up for Premium Family and sending invite to my wifes iphone 6, her email is opened woth an Accept Invite button.  Clicked that and the Iphone screen bar looks like its loading s...
  • jaimslaw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Passwort zurücksetzen

HalloWenn ich mein Passwort zurücksetzen will kommt diese Meldung (siehe Bild). Aber ich will ja gar nicht mein Facebook-Passwort ändern sondern jenes vom Spotify Konto, welches auf meiner E-Mail Adresse basiert. Was muss ich tun?

• Hallo Wenn ich mein Passwort zurücksetzen will kommt diese Meldung (siehe Bild). Aber ich will ja gar nicht mein Facebook-Passwort ändern sondern jenes vom Spotify Konto, welches auf meiner E-Mail A...
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PERFIL A SER APAGADO

Olá pessoal,tenho um perfil pessoal criado com os dados do facebook e quero excluí-lo afim de que outro perfil seja usado com o mesmo nome de usuário, como faço pra que isso ocorra?obs: já exclui a conta do perfil a ser apagado!

• Olá pessoal, tenho um perfil pessoal criado com os dados do facebook e quero excluí-lo afim de que outro perfil seja usado com o mesmo nome de usuário, como faço pra que isso ocorra? obs: já exclui...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Premium, but plays in free mode?

HelloI have bought Spotify premium. But when I use the app on my phone it says I got no premium... why is this? I know I got premium, cuz when I log in on my account on Spotify.com it says I have premium... also i paid for it 5 days ago.. so I don't ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have bought Spotify premium. But when I use the app on my phone it says I got no premium... why is this? I know I got premium, cuz when I log in on my account on Spotify.com it says I have p...
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend feed is bugged and it does not display my Facebook friends.

I've had this issue ever since i first got Spotify premium a year ago and it is really bothering me. I am connected to Facebook and I have many Facebook friends that also use Spotify but it is not showing my friends' activities. I have tried fixing i...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had this issue ever since i first got Spotify premium a year ago and it is really bothering me. I am connected to Facebook and I have many Facebook friends that also use Spotify but it is not sh...
  • Sal_Jab
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mailadress no more in use

I have purchased Premium , but my account is on an old (unused) mailadress and password is unknown.Spotify answers on that unused adress, how can I change my account??

• I have purchased Premium , but my account is on an old (unused) mailadress and password is unknown. Spotify answers on that unused adress, how can I change my account??
  • gryffyn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes