Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot log into account

I am on the family plan. When I want to listen to music it will only allow me to press SHUFFLE. Please help. It sends a message to my email but will not allow me to do anything.

• I am on the family plan.  When I want to listen to music it will only allow me to press SHUFFLE.  Please help.    It sends a message to my email but will not allow me to do anyt...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problem with account and facebook, lost old account

Hi, I had an account with hotmail, linked to facebook. Later I did a new account with gmail and linked this to my facebook Now I want enter in my older account, but facebook link to new account, hotmail link to new account (because hotmail is also th...

• Hi, I had an account with hotmail, linked to facebook.   Later I did a new account with gmail and linked this to my facebook   Now I want enter in my older account, but facebook link to...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I dont know whats going on.

Ok i am fairly new.I had an account conected to my Facebook,but i had bought premium there already.And i wanted to use the new 0.99cents for three months offer.I did pay,but now my account has a random name,and also i dont have a button to switch on ...

• Ok i am fairly new.I had an account conected to my Facebook,but i had bought premium there already.And i wanted to use the new 0.99cents for three months offer.I did pay,but now my account has a rand...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone is using my account

hello!everytime im using my spotify account i get the notification that someone else is using my account but nobody knows my password and i havent logged in on anyones desktop. i have already changed my password and logged out on every device. if any...

• hello! everytime im using my spotify account i get the notification that someone else is using my account but nobody knows my password and i havent logged in on anyones desktop. i have already chang...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! CD Importing?

I just got the Taylor Swift Red CD, since it's not on Spotify. It's a real CD, not an album bought on iTunes because those never work for me. I have no idea how to put this album onto my Spotify playlist. Is it even possible? If it is, how do you do ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got the Taylor Swift Red CD, since it's not on Spotify. It's a real CD, not an album bought on iTunes because those never work for me. I have no idea how to put this album onto my Spotify play...
  • nukedninja872
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying with paypal leads to blank page

I am trying to upgrade to premium but when i click agree with the payment it leads to a blank page that only has the spotify banner.

• I am trying to upgrade to premium but when i click agree with the payment it leads to a blank page that only has the spotify banner.
  • andrew_raafat
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Disconnect from Facebook

Ho cercato di creare un nuovo account con la mia email, ma non è possibile creare uno nuovo

• Visitor
  • Ho cercato di creare un nuovo account con la mia email, ma non è possibile creare uno nuovo
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to find FACEBOOK user's playlists

Dear Spotify Community, I realize I need the 10 digit username in order locate a FACEBOOK user's playlist. However, the account page / profile on both the mobile and desktop app do not have a 10 digit username code I can locate. I need to find my 10 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Community,   I realize I need the 10 digit username in order locate a FACEBOOK user's playlist.  However, the account page / profile on both the mobile and desktop app do not...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in on desk top

I have removed Spotify from my desktop because it was too slow. After installing it again I can no longer log in op my computer. Anyone an idea? Thnx Gr Dirk from Holland

• I have removed Spotify from my desktop because it was too slow. After installing it again I can no longer log in op my computer. Anyone an idea? Thnx Gr Dirk from Holland
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hifi streaming?

I just opened up spotify and saw an offer for spotify hifi streaming which promised lossless cd audio quality, discounts on vinyl records and even a free vinyl for $15 a month, but then it disappeared when I left the screen and I can't find any other...

• Casual Listener
  • I just opened up spotify and saw an offer for spotify hifi streaming which promised lossless cd audio quality, discounts on vinyl records and even a free vinyl for $15 a month, but then it disappeare...
  • sulonha
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 15 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Cannot open

I have been a user for a few months and was loving the app. However as of around the last month or so I haven't been able to open the app on m S5. I have uninstalled and installed the app a number of times and disabled and the enabled my Google play ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a user for a few months and was loving the app. However as of around the last month or so I haven't been able to open the app on m S5. I have uninstalled and installed the app a number of...
  • Miet
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Problems

I have this plan which was working awesome, until my brothers and I started to be logged out. 3 of 6 appear as Free user every month and I don´t know how to solve it. I tried to cancel it but it still happens. HEEELP!

• Casual Listener
  • I have this plan which was working awesome, until my brothers and I started to be logged out. 3 of 6 appear as Free user every month and I don´t know how to solve it. I tried to cancel it but it stil...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card not accepted

hi community people!my credit cards are not working on spotify. they are working anywhere else. but when i try to sign up for the premium account, there´s a window popping up, saying: "your credit card is having a bad day, try it later or talk to you...

• Casual Listener
  • hi community people! my credit cards are not working on spotify. they are working anywhere else. but when i try to sign up for the premium account, there´s a window popping up, saying: "your credit ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone

Hi! Yesterday I opened Spotify on my phone and my playlists was gone. Tried again today and also on my laptop. Still no playlists. Saw a tip at your help section that I could log out and then log in again with my username. Tried that as well. No play...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Yesterday I opened Spotify on my phone and my playlists was gone. Tried again today and also on my laptop. Still no playlists. Saw a tip at your help section that I could log out and the...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family invitation code doesn't work...

Hey,I was sent the invitation to Premium Family but if I enter the code, spotify tells me, that it is invalid- what now?cheers, Alina

• Hey, I was sent the invitation to Premium Family but if I enter the code, spotify tells me, that it is invalid- what now? cheers, Alina
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wl.spotify.com

Hej! just got a suspicious email from "accountsupport@spotify.com", regarding need of re-setting the password. Links in e-mail directs to "http://wl.spotify.com" Does anyone now if this is legit, or is it spam? And do you know what might installed if...

• Casual Listener
  • Hej!   just got a suspicious email from "accountsupport@spotify.com", regarding need of re-setting the password.   Links in e-mail directs to "http://wl.spotify.com"   Does anyon...
  • Geezerguido
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my location

I first signed up for spotify when I was studying in the US but now that I'm back in Tunisia, it won't let me log on because of a conflict in location (it's giving me a 408 error) When I tried to change my location on my spotify account, it wouldn't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I first signed up for spotify when I was studying in the US but now that I'm back in Tunisia, it won't let me log on because of a conflict in location (it's giving me a 408 error) When I tried to cha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Email adresim bilgim haricinde değiştirilmiş

Email adresimi şifremi hackleyen birisi yada birileri değiştirmiş. Ne email adresim geçerli ve bana ait ne de şifreme ulaşabiliyorum. Arafta kaldım. Hesabıma sadece facebook şifremle ulaşabiliyorum. Aplikasyona her girdigimde tüm çalma listelerim sil...

• Email adresimi şifremi hackleyen birisi yada birileri değiştirmiş. Ne email adresim geçerli ve bana ait ne de şifreme ulaşabiliyorum. Arafta kaldım. Hesabıma sadece facebook şifremle ulaşabiliyorum. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password and email

Hello to the community,I've got 2 spotify accounts. one gmail account and one other account with spotify premium. I deleted the spotify app on my old HTC and now I can't remember my username and password for my new phone. I would like to use my other...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello to the community, I've got 2 spotify accounts. one gmail account and one other account with spotify premium. I deleted the spotify app on my old HTC and now I can't remember my username and ...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can enter to spotify web but not in the app

so i can't enter to spotify in the app because it says that im out of the country i actually am, but in the web player i can enter with no problems, can someone help me with this?

• so i can't enter to spotify in the app because it says that im out of the country i actually am, but in the web player i can enter with no problems, can someone help me with this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes