Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Falsches Facebookkonto

Hab mich mit den falschen Facebookkonto bei Spotify angemeldet und kann mich jetzt nicht neu anmelden weil ich bereits autorisiert bin. Ein Artikel auf der Hilfeseite sagt dass man auf Social bei den Einstellungen gehen soll und auf von Facebook tren...

• Casual Listener
  • Hab mich mit den falschen Facebookkonto bei Spotify angemeldet und kann mich jetzt nicht neu anmelden weil ich bereits autorisiert bin. Ein Artikel auf der Hilfeseite sagt dass man auf Social bei den...
  • HetzeFetze
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium to student

Hi, I already have spotify premium but since a while someone told me I could pay less because I am a student. My premium is linked with my paypal I tried to switch over to student, but I am only able to pay it with a credit card which I don't have. H...

• Hi,   I already have spotify premium but since a while someone told me I could pay less because I am a student. My premium is linked with my paypal   I tried to switch over to student, ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My activity doesn't show up on the Friend Activity sidebar?

I'm an artist on Spotify and ever since I merged my personal account with my artist account, my activity doesn't show up on the Friend Activity sidebar for people who follow me. Does anyone have a solution? I have the publish my activity to friends t...

• Regular
  • I'm an artist on Spotify and ever since I merged my personal account with my artist account, my activity doesn't show up on the Friend Activity sidebar for people who follow me. Does anyone have a so...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to use Spotify in Japan

I used to live in States, but I live Japan now. I deleted my old account that I was using in States and made a new one. However, the new account just stopped working and it says "you have an hour of free listening remaining. Enjoy 15 hours of free li...

• I used to live in States, but I live Japan now. I deleted my old account that I was using in States and made a new one. However, the new account just stopped working and it says "you have an hour of ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login with email or facebook

I'm returning to Spotify after not using it for a long time. I tried to login with my email, but forgot my password, so I tried to reset it. When I tried that, it told me that I should try logging in with Facebook based on my email address. BUt when ...

• Visitor
  • I'm returning to Spotify after not using it for a long time.  I tried to login with my email, but forgot my password, so I tried to reset it. When I tried that, it told me that I should try logg...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium 3 months offer

hi! I just tried to sign up for spotify premium - I used my work email address. However once I had created a password etc then the firewall at work shut down the browser....when I tried to continue the process on another device it says " account alre...

• hi! I just tried to sign up for spotify premium - I used my work email address. However once I had created a password etc then the firewall at work shut down the browser....when I tried to continue t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stopped working last night and I can't login into my account. Please help!

23 may 2017, is there any technical problem with Spotify? It stopped working last night and doesn't allow me to login

• Casual Listener
  • 23 may 2017, is there any technical problem with Spotify? It stopped working last night and doesn't allow me to login 
  • 32russellhill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Receipts

Dear Spotify. Is it possible to get receipts older than the 10 months that are available at the receipt page? Bl. Jakob Rosendahl

• Dear Spotify.   Is it possible to get receipts older than the 10 months that are available at the receipt page?   Bl. Jakob Rosendahl
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I upgraded to premium and still is the free version?

So i upgraded free version to premium and i paid it allready but its still free version with advertises... what to do? And is this really the only way to get some answers? Like there no customerservice in this company?

• So i upgraded free version to premium and i paid it allready but its still free version with advertises... what to do? And is this really the only way to get some answers? Like there no customerservi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change my country in Spotify settings

When I go to accounts, the only country that I can set to is he US. I currently reside in South Korea, and Spotify mobile can't play any sons until I change my country. Plz help!

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to accounts, the only country that I can set to is he US. I currently reside in South Korea, and Spotify mobile can't play any sons until I change my country. Plz help!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify doesnt work in Germany

Hello Spotify.I bought spotify premium from slovakia for my sister in germany.The "error" message is: Der Gutscheincode, den Du eingegeben hast, ist ungültig in Deinem Land.Something like: she can't use it there.Is there any way to solve this? I real...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify. I bought spotify premium from slovakia for my sister in germany. The "error" message is: Der Gutscheincode, den Du eingegeben hast, ist ungültig in Deinem Land. Something like: ...
  • Nabela
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting Premium although subscribed to Premium

I started a trial subscription of Spotify Premium but the Spotify application on my PC says I'm using the free version, and I'm getting ads. When making the subscription, I logged into Spotify using my Facebook credentials. After subscribing, I reali...

• Casual Listener
  • I started a trial subscription of Spotify Premium but the Spotify application on my PC says I'm using the free version, and I'm getting ads.   When making the subscription, I logged into Spoti...
  • raives
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account

I have a spotify account but i have it linked to my facebook. Is there any way i can unlink it and just have a regular spotify account wirhouthaving to log into my facebook?

• I have a spotify account but i have it linked to my facebook. Is there any way i can unlink it and just have a regular spotify account wirhouthaving to log into my facebook?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switched Accounts

I had my premium account through sprint for over a year and had a ton of music and playlists saved. I realized I could get the student discount instead so I cancelled my subscription with sprint and got one through Spotify's website. Now all my music...

• Visitor
  • I had my premium account through sprint for over a year and had a ton of music and playlists saved. I realized I could get the student discount instead so I cancelled my subscription with sprint and ...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked. No log in

Today I received a mail from no-reply@spotify.com which informed me that the mail address of my account was changed. Now I'm not able to log in anymore (neither via web, app, desktop nor Facebook) to change password, payment information etc.I didn't ...

• Today I received a mail from no-reply@spotify.com which informed me that the mail address of my account was changed. Now I'm not able to log in anymore (neither via web, app, desktop nor Facebook) to...
  • midgat0
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have problems with my family account, every time I arrive on the day of collection on my card, th

I have problems with my family account, every time I arrive on the day of collection on my card, the accounts of my relatives are deleted

• I have problems with my family account, every time I arrive on the day of collection on my card, the accounts of my relatives are deleted
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura conta premium

No app mostra que utilizo a forma Free, porém está sendo descontado todo mês do meu cartão a assinatura Premium.. Como resolver isso?

• No app mostra que utilizo a forma Free, porém está sendo descontado todo mês do meu cartão a assinatura Premium.. Como resolver isso?  
  • LeonardoRocha
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

french BANDE PASSANTE

Bonjour je vais prendre un abonnement sur votre plateforme, néanmoins je me pose une question avant d'activer mon compte. J'écoute de la musique chez moi avec ma Freebox.. pas de problème avec une connexion fibre - bande passante illimité Ma voiture ...

• Bonjour je vais prendre un abonnement sur votre plateforme, néanmoins je me pose une question avant d'activer mon compte. J'écoute de la musique chez moi avec ma Freebox.. pas de problème avec une co...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies