Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Constante reseteo de descargas

Tengo mi plan familia, realizo las descargas de mis playlist favoritas, pero cada cierto tiempo se le antoja a la aplicación borrarme esas descargas, ya estoy enfadada, cómo me pueden ayudar, por favor

• Casual Listener
  • Tengo mi plan familia, realizo las descargas de mis playlist favoritas, pero cada cierto tiempo se le antoja a la aplicación borrarme esas descargas, ya estoy enfadada, cómo me pueden ayudar, por fav...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Still cant log in, no help available

Hello community, So like many others before me, Im trying to log into a spotity account set up a long time ago (when i lived in a different country - and i have read a lot on here that this causes issues. However, as common as this is - there is no f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community,  So like many others before me, Im trying to log into a spotity account set up a long time ago (when i lived in a different country - and i have read a lot on here that this cau...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account overview appearing in a different language

Hello!I log on to my Spotify account on Firefox and it seems to have somehow been changed to Chinese. The domain itself keeps automatically reverting to spotify/tw instead of my usual spotify/au as I am currently in Australia. Thanks!

• Hello! I log on to my Spotify account on Firefox and it seems to have somehow been changed to Chinese. The domain itself keeps automatically reverting to spotify/tw instead of my usual spotify/au as...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't have the Option to Cancel Subscription

I'm trying to cancel my subscription before the 24th, which is when the next payment will be taken. I don't have the option underneath 'Subscription' on the 'Manage Subscription' page. I've tried it on several different browsers and on my iPhone all ...

• I'm trying to cancel my subscription before the 24th, which is when the next payment will be taken. I don't have the option underneath 'Subscription' on the 'Manage Subscription' page. I've tried it ...
  • vnseymour
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I want to know if i stil have a apotify accaunt can you tel me ?

• I want to know if i stil have a apotify accaunt can you tel me ?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family Issue - Only one device at a time

I just switch to Spotify Premium for Family. When we are playing on one device the others get disonnected. Is this normal?

• Regular
  • I just switch to Spotify Premium for Family. When we are playing on one device the others get disonnected. Is this normal?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice monthly

I am being charged twice monthly for over a year now and need a refund. I understand it says in a forum that is can look like a double charged but it isn't but that is not the case with me. I have even gotten charged 35 dollars for overdraft because ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged twice monthly for over a year now and need a refund. I understand it says in a forum that is can look like a double charged but it isn't but that is not the case with me. I have ev...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Queja de pago

Buena tarde, por la mañana realice la suscripción al servicio Premium en promoción por el costo de $9.00 por tres meses, lo cual me apareció un mensaje de que no se había realizado con éxito la transacción y la verdad es que el pago si se cobró, me l...

• Buena tarde, por la mañana realice la suscripción al servicio Premium en promoción por el costo de $9.00 por tres meses, lo cual me apareció un mensaje de que no se había realizado con éxito la trans...
  • renewmv27
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help I have been Hacked! What Do I do?

Hello,I was at the gym today and noticed someone kept cutting into my play list. over and over again.. weird indian music. I checked with my family and no one was using it. I went home logged into the account and noticed all my playlists, saved music...

• Music Fan
  • Hello, I was at the gym today and noticed someone kept cutting into my play list. over and over again.. weird indian music.  I checked with my family and no one was using it.  I went home ...
  • M48277
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T LOGIN

MY ACCOUNT SIMPLY UNLOGGED BY ITSELF ONE MORNING. AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THIS.TRIED TO FACEBOOK LOG NOTHING HAPPENS.TRIED TO RESET PASSWORD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GOT A MAIL FROM SPOTIFY TO MY GMAIL WHICH IS MY OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION.....MY PAYMENTS RECEI...

• MY ACCOUNT SIMPLY UNLOGGED BY ITSELF ONE MORNING. AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THIS. TRIED TO FACEBOOK LOG NOTHING HAPPENS. TRIED TO RESET PASSWORD AND I DIDN'T EVEN GOT A MAIL FROM SPOTIFY TO MY GMAIL W...
  • M48277
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in or reset my password

A couple of weeks ago I realesed someone was using my account. I change the devices and wanted to change the password aswell. I dont remember my password, and logged in through Facebook. There I saw on my accountinfo that my email is wrong and really...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of weeks ago I realesed someone was using my account. I change the devices and wanted to change the password aswell. I dont remember my password, and logged in through Facebook. There I saw ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hi, my email was changed and I have no way to log into my Spotify. The new email is "noor.ramy.9277@1000rebates.stream", and I have no affiliation with it, it's a hacker. It is a premium account and I would like it back ASAP. This is a new account I ...

• Hi, my email was changed and I have no way to log into my Spotify. The new email is "noor.ramy.9277@1000rebates.stream", and I have no affiliation with it, it's a hacker. It is a premium ac...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify withdrawed the money but i still use the free version

I recently bought the student promosion and i had to enter my college numbers etc. I couldn't find it so i cancelled it but spotify still withdrawed my money and i am a free version user. All i want is to get my money back.

• I recently bought the student promosion and i had to enter my college numbers etc. I couldn't find it so i cancelled it but spotify still withdrawed my money and i am a free version user. All i want ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment done but still as free user active?

HelloI am traveling in Turkey and my account has been suspended. I did the payment 16.00 Swiss Francs over Apple ID but on my Spotify Account my status is still showen as payment not done. Whats the problem? Spotify Account: z.tazim

• Hello I am traveling in Turkey and my account has been suspended. I did the payment 16.00 Swiss Francs over Apple ID but on my Spotify Account my status is still showen as payment not done. Whats th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hello

I have a problem. I am premium member and sometimes i dont connact to the internet i cant listen to my download music and so what can i do?

• I have a problem. I am premium member and sometimes i dont connact to the internet i cant listen to my download music and so what can i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect Spotify with Facebook

I can't connect my Spotify account with Facebook because my Facebook account is connected to another Spotify account. But I can't delete the connection between my Facebook and the other Spotify account.Can anyone help me?

• I can't connect my Spotify account with Facebook because my Facebook account is connected to another Spotify account. But I can't delete the connection between my Facebook and the other Spotify accou...
  • wartist
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 weeks waiting on Fan Insights approval

Is that normal? I sent in my request 3 weeks ago and I still don't have news from Spotify. Has anyone been approved lately and can give some hints as to how long they waited?

• Casual Listener
  • Is that normal? I sent in my request 3 weeks ago and I still don't have news from Spotify. Has anyone been approved lately and can give some hints as to how long they waited?
  • antinet
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Linked to wrong facebook

Hi. My spotify(mac) links to the wrong facebook account. I´ve tried the solutions suggested. Even waited 24 hours. But still wrong. What am i doing wrong?

• Hi. My spotify(mac) links to the wrong facebook account. I´ve tried the solutions suggested. Even waited 24 hours. But still wrong. What am i doing wrong?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I link 2 phones to 1 account?

I have a premium account, and 2 phones. Is it possible to have 2 phones linked to 1 account? If yes, can they both be logged on, and listen to music simultaneously? If not, that's lame.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, and 2 phones. Is it possible to have 2 phones linked to 1 account? If yes, can they both be logged on, and listen to music simultaneously? If not, that's lame.
  • dwollan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have deleted my facebook

I have deleted facebook forgetting it was linked to my spotify premium account. Can i sort this and get all my old playlists and payment details transferred to a new spotify account?

• I have deleted facebook forgetting it was linked to my spotify premium account. Can i sort this and get all my old playlists and payment details transferred to a new spotify account?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes