Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Linked to wrong facebook

Hi. My spotify(mac) links to the wrong facebook account. I´ve tried the solutions suggested. Even waited 24 hours. But still wrong. What am i doing wrong?

• Hi. My spotify(mac) links to the wrong facebook account. I´ve tried the solutions suggested. Even waited 24 hours. But still wrong. What am i doing wrong?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I link 2 phones to 1 account?

I have a premium account, and 2 phones. Is it possible to have 2 phones linked to 1 account? If yes, can they both be logged on, and listen to music simultaneously? If not, that's lame.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, and 2 phones. Is it possible to have 2 phones linked to 1 account? If yes, can they both be logged on, and listen to music simultaneously? If not, that's lame.
  • dwollan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have deleted my facebook

I have deleted facebook forgetting it was linked to my spotify premium account. Can i sort this and get all my old playlists and payment details transferred to a new spotify account?

• I have deleted facebook forgetting it was linked to my spotify premium account. Can i sort this and get all my old playlists and payment details transferred to a new spotify account?
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Hacked

My Spotify account got hacked, I managed to get it back but now it has a bunch of random German music on it and I need my old playlist back. Is there any way I can get it recovered?

• My Spotify account got hacked, I managed to get it back but now it has a bunch of random German music on it and I need my old playlist back. Is there any way I can get it recovered?  
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança em dobro

Faturaram duas vezes no meu cartão de crédito e ao verificar o vencimento do plano, não consta um mês a mais... Procurei como resolver via web e nada encontrei. Alguem tem um e-mail de contato ou suporte da empresa para resolver o assunto?

• Faturaram duas vezes no meu cartão de crédito e ao verificar o vencimento do plano, não consta um mês a mais...  Procurei como resolver via web e nada encontrei. Alguem tem um e-mail de contato...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

My wife has been signed into my account and sharing one premium and now upgraded to the family plan and it won't let me add her. It keeps saying she can't sign in that she is already a premium subscriber. Any help would be appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • My wife has been signed into my account and sharing one premium and now upgraded to the family plan and it won't let me add her. It keeps saying she can't sign in that she is already a premium subscr...
  • adammelton1977
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify won't log in on my smart TV

Hello. Preium spotify account log on everywhere but my Samsung- 55 class. Led-2160p SMart 4k ultra HD Tv-black Smart TV. This is where i want to play my music the most and it's not letting me log in at all. it say log in failed.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Preium spotify account log on everywhere but my    Samsung- 55 class.  Led-2160p SMart 4k ultra HD Tv-black   Smart TV.   This is where i want to play my music t...
  • msclarke313
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

não lembro meu usuário

Fiz uma conta premeum, mas não consigo lembrar nome do usuário nem o email que utilizei na época, mas ainda estou pagando. Como posso cancelar??

• Fiz uma conta premeum,  mas não consigo lembrar  nome do usuário nem o email que utilizei na época, mas ainda estou pagando. Como posso cancelar??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login into my account!

I used to be able to diectly get into my music just by tapoing on the icon. Now I need to login, but I can't remember my PW AND it keeps saying my session had expired everytime I try to reset my PW!!! Help!

• I used to be able to diectly get into my music just by tapoing on the icon. Now I need to login, but I can't remember my PW AND it keeps saying my session had expired everytime I try to reset my PW!!...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong email address, don't know password!!

Hi everybody, I'm hoping somebody can help me. I've put the wrong email address in (.co.uk instead of .com) and I've forgot the password. I can't reset the password, because the email address is wrong. I've even tried making a new email address with ...

• Hi everybody,    I'm hoping somebody can help me. I've put the wrong email address in (.co.uk instead of .com) and I've forgot the password. I can't reset the password, because the email ...
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted a song

I was trying to remove a grayed out song but instead i removed two other songs. I remembered one of them so i added it right back but forgot the others name. How can I get it back?

• I was trying to remove a grayed out song but instead i removed two other songs. I remembered one of them so i added it right back but forgot the others name. How can I get it back? 
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium test cancel

How to cancel free premium test?

• How to cancel free premium test?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

User Name and Password the Same

I've been trying to get help on this topic for the last hour - no answer from Spotify Twitter, etc... Trying to set up an account for our company. I don't need a "brand account", but we do need the auto generated user name changed, because it is the ...

• Visitor
  • I've been trying to get help on this topic for the last hour - no answer from Spotify Twitter, etc...    Trying to set up an account for our company.  I don't need a "brand account",...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Delete all playlists / reset account?

Is it possible to somehow delete all playlists and other marked songs?(There are so many playlists that it will be a pain to delete them all one by one)I would like to have a "fresh" account.Thank you.

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to somehow delete all playlists and other marked songs? (There are so many playlists that it will be a pain to delete them all one by one) I would like to have a "fresh" account. Th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to activate premium offered by Globe Telecom without affecting current premium subscription

I have an active premium subscription that will end in March 2015. A few days ago, I subscribed to GoSurf with Spotify Premium and wish to activate, hoping it would extend my premium subscription. I still have plans to subscribe to premium, but would...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an active premium subscription that will end in March 2015. A few days ago, I subscribed to GoSurf with Spotify Premium and wish to activate, hoping it would extend my premium subscription. I ...
  • Nd489735
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Facebook Account

When I try to connect my FB account I get the following error "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." I've tried connecting via the Android app and via the web. Same error both places. I've followed the troubleshooting steps...

• When I try to connect my FB account I get the following error "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later." I've tried connecting via the Android app and via the web. Same error b...
  • iTemplario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing one playlist

Hi one playlist is missing, called "put the rabbit down" how can i find what happend, i already disconnected from all devices and its not deleted, i login with spotify:user:11120720023

• Casual Listener
  • Hi one playlist is missing, called "put the rabbit down" how can i find what happend, i already disconnected from all devices and its not deleted, i login with spotify:user:11120720023
  • speelbergo
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar [familiares aceptando]

Desde la última actualización de Spotify, eliminó/quitó a todos los que estaban en mi plan, que en mi caso nomás eran mi hermano. Yo soy el titular, sin embargo el paga y no nos deja meterlo aunque residamos juntos porque el sistema dice que 'su cuen...

• Desde la última actualización de Spotify, eliminó/quitó a todos los que estaban en mi plan, que en mi caso nomás eran mi hermano.  Yo soy el titular, sin embargo el paga y no nos deja meterlo a...
  • Hiramfigo
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Logging out of your Account on all Decices

When I discovered someone was using my Spotify i decided to log out of all the devices using it. I then went to try log back in to my account and it wouldn't work. It brought me to a new account with all of my playlists gone. What should I do?

• Visitor
  • When I discovered someone was using my Spotify i decided to log out of all the devices using it. I then went to try log back in to my account and it wouldn't work. It brought me to a new account with...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Expiration

If my family premium expires at may 22 and i add a family member on may 15, did the subcription of that family member i add on may 15 will be also expired on may 22?

• If my family premium expires at may 22 and i add a family member on may 15, did the subcription of that family member i add on may 15 will be also expired on may 22?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes