Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have 2 Spofity Payment every month.. but the last thing I remember is I already cancel the other 1

Spotify P022D4385A London GB Spotify P020B5F5F3 London GB Dear Spotify,Please Kindly to check my account.because I never Use the other one and already Cancel the premium. because I lost my password and I cant get into my email. and the other thing is...

• Spotify P022D4385A London GB   Spotify P020B5F5F3 London GB   Dear Spotify, Please Kindly to check my account. because I never Use the other one and already Cancel the premium. becaus...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

From Google to Spotify!

I'm in the process of switching over to Spotify, but would love to bring my 2 playlists that i've set up in Google Music. 99% of the playlist was from their radio service and wasn't music i had uploaded myself. I've searched and wasn't able to find a...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in the process of switching over to Spotify, but would love to bring my 2 playlists that i've set up in Google Music. 99% of the playlist was from their radio service and wasn't music i had uploa...
  • blackarcanis
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Family

Hi, I have Spotify for family. I have emailed my sister a link to join but when she opens the link it asks her to login with facebook or an email address. Does she have to create her own account?

• Hi,   I have Spotify for family. I have emailed my sister a link to join but when she opens the link it asks her to login with facebook or an email address. Does she have to create her own acc...
  • ZainabIqbal
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stared playlists

Spoiler (Highlight to read) hi guys I am looking for some help and advice basically I dont like spotify new layout so I use the old version of the app the stared playlist works fine I recently stupidy installed the new version of spotify on another c...

• Casual Listener
  •   hi guys I am looking for some help and advice basically I dont like spotify new layout so I use the old version of the app the stared playlist works fine I recently stupidy installed the new ...
  • HeathHayle
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Help can't remember password so can't change it

Can anyone help me, went from an adroid to an iPhone and can't get into my account to open it on my new phone. Can't remember password, says I'm connected through facebook but I don't use facebook

• Can anyone help me, went from an adroid to an iPhone and can't get into my account to open it on my new phone. Can't remember password, says I'm connected through facebook but I don't use facebook
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change password because of deactivated email

Hello. So the email vinculated to my account as been deactivated by me a long time ago, and I can't remember the password. I can't also change it because of the deactivated email, and I can't change the email because of that too. Any solution to this...

• Hello.   So the email vinculated to my account as been deactivated by me a long time ago, and I can't remember the password. I can't also change it because of the deactivated email, and I can'...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I defrauded PLEASE HELP ME

Someone logged into my account and switched my all account information. I cant switch my information because he got mail adress. I didnt get any info mails from Spotify like "Your password changing". I was using student account now he bought family a...

• Someone logged into my account and switched my all account information. I cant switch my information because he got mail adress. I didnt get any info mails from Spotify like "Your password changing"....
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't upgrade to premium

Hello. I purchased Spotify Premium yesterday, but i still have Spotify free on my computer and the app doesn't work on my iPhone. I have logged out and in several times, but it has not solved the problem. What to do? Please help!

• Hello.  I purchased Spotify  Premium yesterday, but i still have Spotify free on my computer and the app doesn't work on my iPhone. I have logged out and in several times, but it has not s...
  • Ctseat
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Account hacked - need help urgently

Got an email welcoming me to Premium for Family (was previously on a Student subscription). Logged in to see what happened, noticed my account had changed to a Premium for Family subscription and while trying to change back to Student, noticed that s...

• Visitor
  • Got an email welcoming me to Premium for Family (was previously on a Student subscription). Logged in to see what happened, noticed my account had changed to a Premium for Family subscription and whi...
  • livie0727
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still having trouble changing country

I was told by my brother that he had a family account, so I opened an account in Taiwan and tried to join the family account, but I couldn't. Now, I'm back to the US, but I still can't change country even though I have updated my payment method using...

• Casual Listener
  • I was told by my brother that he had a family account, so I opened an account in Taiwan and tried to join the family account, but I couldn't. Now, I'm back to the US, but I still can't change country...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Não consigo colocar meu spotify para o premium

Coloco todos meu dados corretos e depois aperto para finalizar a compra. Só que não acontece nada, fica na mesma página e fica carregando para sempre.

• Coloco todos meu dados corretos e depois aperto para finalizar a compra. Só que não acontece nada, fica na mesma página e fica carregando para sempre.
  • beatrizholanda9
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

In March I emailed that to cancell my spotify after my free programme but yet you billed me for April and may kindly refund me my monies this is not good customer service my email address is ****@gmail.com hoping to hear from you soon

• In March I emailed that to cancell my spotify after my free programme but yet you billed me for April and may kindly refund me my monies this is not good customer service my email address is ****@gma...
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify has been paused because your account is used somewhere else? help

I get this message when I lisen too music online and my phone is the only device connected to my account. I changed my password 2 times, loged out of all devices (using the link I found in Troubleshooting) and still I'am having this problem. Can anny...

• Casual Listener
  • I get this message when I lisen too music online and my phone is the only device connected to my account. I changed my password 2 times, loged out of all devices (using the link I found in Troub...
  • aamp91
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Two people using Spotify on one account can we play music independently

We understood that we could both play our music independently when we are alone i.e. When one of us is In The car and the other at home is this true and how

• We understood that we could both play our music independently when we are alone i.e. When one of us is In The car and the other at home is this true and how
  • ant0n1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! delete linked facebook acc

hi all here comes the problem. I logged in with my FB account to try spotify for the first time. this fb account is linked to my main gmail account. when deciding that yeah spotify is what i want, i wanted to create a new, native spotify account, tha...

• Casual Listener
  • hi all   here comes the problem. I logged in with my FB account to try spotify for the first time. this fb account is linked to my main gmail account. when deciding that yeah spotify is what i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS login trouble

I deleted Spotify off my iPhone by mistake and now it won't let me login. I tried resetting my password and now when I try to login it says an account was already created with that email address. I know, that's what I'm trying to log into! I tried lo...

• I deleted Spotify off my iPhone by mistake and now it won't let me login. I tried resetting my password and now when I try to login it says an account was already created with that email address. I k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

When i log in to my account, i get a messages that my payment has not been able to been drawn from my bank. And that i will now get down graded to Spotify free.I have always have this Card, and have money on it. When i try to change my payment inform...

• When i log in to my account, i get a messages that my payment has not been able to been drawn from my bank. And that i will now get down graded to Spotify free. I have always have this Card, and hav...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Double payment Premium to Family Premium

Dear Spotify friends, I changed my account from Premium to Family Premium and in the month April I payed both, €9,99 and €14,99? Kind regards,Glenn.

• Dear Spotify friends,   I changed my account from Premium to Family Premium and in the month April I payed both, €9,99 and €14,99?   Kind regards, Glenn.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account got hacked

Hi, my situation is i used my facebook as my login account to spotify then someone just hacked my facebook so i started reporting it and facebook responded and deactivated it. So right now i can't login my spotify account, i just want to cancel my su...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my situation is i used my facebook as my login account to spotify then someone just hacked my facebook so i started reporting it and facebook responded and deactivated it. So right now i can't lo...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes