Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! i want to create a Spotify account and connect it to a Facebook page i manage.

Hello i want to create a Spotify account and connect it to a Facebook page i manage. The page has no Page Owner, or at least not an active one...it was set up a while ago... Can i take ownership via Facebook Business and then set up a Spotify account...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   i want to create a Spotify account and connect it to a Facebook page i manage.   The page has no Page Owner, or at least not an active one...it was set up a while ago...  ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry there has been a temporary error, facebook login failure

Hi,So I'm trying to link my Facebook account to my spotify account. I had previously had a separate Spotify account started through Facebook but went into the Facbeook App settings and deleted the corresponding spotify account. Now when I go to my cu...

• Hi, So I'm trying to link my Facebook account to my spotify account. I had previously had a separate Spotify account started through Facebook but went into the Facbeook App settings and deleted the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Expired - No Email Sent & Charged Full Premium

My Student discount expired in April, I only noticed as the amount that went out of my bank account doubled from £4.99 to £9.99. I understand that Spotify are supposed to send an email out to alert you that the discount period is going to end, I neve...

• Casual Listener
  • My Student discount expired in April, I only noticed as the amount that went out of my bank account doubled from £4.99 to £9.99. I understand that Spotify are supposed to send an email out to alert y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No puedo reproducir canciones

Hola,Por favor necesito que me ayuden con esto, no puedo reproducir canciones me sale un mensaje indicando que la cancion no está disponible, esto ya me ha ocurrido un par de veces.Espero su respuesta, Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, Por favor necesito que  me ayuden con esto, no puedo reproducir canciones me sale un mensaje indicando que la cancion no está disponible, esto ya me ha ocurrido un par de veces. Espero s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - no way to use multiple streams with single account?

Good Morning, We are long time Spotify Premium users - my wife and I (+ very young kids) all use a single premium account. Both my wife and I are suddenly more often cutting each other off. We don't have a need for seperate music (or accounts) and in...

• Casual Listener
  • Good Morning,    We are long time Spotify Premium users - my wife and I (+ very young kids) all use a single premium account.  Both my wife and I are suddenly more often cutting each...
  • pglaeser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Is my premium old?

So I've had Spotify premium for a while. It's $10 a month. I remember them saying I could share it with 3 accounts total. I've been trying to get my husband to be able to use it but to no avail. I just heard about premium family! Is this the new "pre...

• Regular
  • So I've had Spotify premium for a while. It's $10 a month. I remember them saying I could share it with 3 accounts total. I've been trying to get my husband to be able to use it but to no avail. I ju...
  • Nadia28
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Third-party services doesn't work on my account

I usually sort the track order in my playlists using the third party service Sort Your Music. It have always worked until recently. My playlists doesn't show up anymore, instead I get the message "Sorry, I couldn't find your playlists". I also tried ...

• Visitor
  • I usually sort the track order in my playlists using the third party service Sort Your Music. It have always worked until recently. My playlists doesn't show up anymore, instead I get the messag...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed Playlist - list of songs

Is there any possibility to see which songs have been taken off a certain playlist and which songs were put in?I'm following a playlist and now it has been changed. One particular song has been taken off the list and I don't remember the name. Now I'...

• Is there any possibility to see which songs have been taken off a certain playlist and which songs were put in? I'm following a playlist and now it has been changed. One particular song has been tak...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify with a different account

I used Facebook when I started my account but I recently closed my Facebook account down. How do I sign in using another account?

• I used Facebook when I started my account but I recently closed my Facebook account down. How do I sign in using another account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login. Support not responding

I can't login to my Spotify account via facebook for over 2 weeks now. Before you ask if I tried this and that, see this older thread of mine:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Can-t-login-quot-Error-code-3-quot/m-p/1645142#M270111Any way, at ...

• Regular
  • I can't login to my Spotify account via facebook for over 2 weeks now. Before you ask if I tried this and that, see this older thread of mine: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Can-t-login...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't login and use Spotify.

My husband has a spotify account but he can't remember is email are user name and password. He doesn't even have the same email he had when her signed up with spotify. He was charged for the account. We just need to know how can we cancel the account...

• My husband has a spotify account but he can't remember is email are user name and password. He doesn't even have the same email he had when her signed up with spotify. He was charged for the account....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I changed my account from premium to a family one. I added 2 family members and they keep fighting over the same slot or if 1 listens the other gets kicked out from it.

• I changed my account from premium to a family one. I added 2 family members and they keep fighting over the same slot or if 1 listens the other gets kicked out from it.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Von Premium zu Studentenrabatt wechseln

Hallo Ich würde gerne von meinem normalen Premiumaccount zu einem Studentenrabattaccount wechseln, da ich jetzt Studentin bin.Wie funktioniert das? Liebe Grüße und vielen DankIsabell

• Hallo 🙂 Ich würde gerne von meinem normalen Premiumaccount zu einem Studentenrabattaccount wechseln, da ich jetzt Studentin bin. Wie funktioniert das?   Liebe Grüße und vielen Dank Isabell
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I forget my email

Hello. I accidentally logged out of my Account ( not this one ), and now I can't remember my e-mail or nickname to that Account. What should I do to get my Account back? I have Premium on that account and all the playlist's ...Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  I accidentally logged out of my Account ( not this one ), and now I can't remember my e-mail or nickname to that Account. What should I do to get my Account back? I have Premium on that...
  • klsklskls
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment accepted but subscription isn't

Hi,I wanted to ask a subscription for students and had already filled in my bank account, but then there was a technical issue so I had to refresh my page. Now there's €4,99 gone from my credit card but my subscription isn't adapted yet... what can I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I wanted to ask a subscription for students and had already filled in my bank account, but then there was a technical issue so I had to refresh my page. Now there's €4,99 gone from my credit car...
  • Brittlioen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

account geblokkeerd

goede avond afgelopen donderdag heb ik perongeluk de afschijving van spotify terug geboekt. ik heb vrijdag het bedrag gelijk weer verstuurd naar spotify en ze 2 mailtjes gestuurd 1 vrijdag en 1 zaterdag ik heb tot nu toe nog niks gehoord en me accoun...

• goede avond   afgelopen donderdag heb ik perongeluk de afschijving van spotify terug geboekt. ik heb vrijdag het bedrag gelijk weer verstuurd naar spotify en ze 2 mailtjes gestuurd 1...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family member cannot log in.

I signed up for the premium family account and sent invitations to my family. One daughter tried accessing the account, but it says she already has one set up. I think she created a free one a long time ago, but now we cannot seem to get her linked t...

• I signed up for the premium family account and sent invitations to my family.  One daughter tried accessing the account, but it says she already has one set up.  I think she created a free ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar sesión

Por favor alguien me puede ayudar , pague mi código de recibo , el cual la empresa me dijo que el lago fue exitoso pero no puedo entrar a seleccionar canciones, sale como si no hubiera pagado , he reiniciado sesión , he cambiado contraseña y nada de ...

• Por favor alguien me puede ayudar , pague mi código de recibo , el cual la empresa me dijo que el lago fue exitoso pero no puedo entrar a seleccionar canciones, sale como si no hubiera pagado , he re...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble logging into spotify premium

Hey Everyone, I recenlty signed up to spotify premium family and when I log in on my phone it says that I have the FREE subscription when in fact I have already paid for Premium family. I have logged out and also deleted the app and loaded it again a...

• Hey Everyone,   I recenlty signed up to spotify premium family and when I log in on my phone it says that I have the FREE subscription when in fact I have already paid for Premium family. I ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes