Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

"This track is not available. Why? I do have premium account.

From one day to another, many of the songs on my latest playbill disappeared on my mobile. When I log on to spotify on my computer the songs are grey and when I try the play them Spotify says "This track is not available. If you have the file on your...

• Casual Listener
  • From one day to another, many of the songs on my latest playbill disappeared on my mobile. When I log on to spotify on my computer the songs are grey and when I try the play them Spotify says "This t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes

Third party services doesn't recognize my playlists

I usually sort the track order in my playlists using the third party service Sort Your Music. It have always worked until recently. My playlists doesn't show up anymore, instead I get the message "Sorry, I couldn't find your playlists". I also tried ...

• Visitor
  • I usually sort the track order in my playlists using the third party service Sort Your Music. It have always worked until recently. My playlists doesn't show up anymore, instead I get the messag...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium and didnt want to pay

Please help! I was charged on my card for premium and I didn't want to pay

• Please help! I was charged on my card for premium and I didn't want to pay
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Radar SUCKS. How do i revert back

I used to get emails detailing the releases of the artists saved in library. Now all I get is an email with the release radar. How do I revert back to the old email settings

• I used to get emails detailing the releases of the artists saved in library. Now all I get is an email with the release radar. How do I revert back to the old email settings
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

14 days abroad. Can t log in anymore

Hi i moved away from new zealand over a months ago and i changed the country on my account (updated italy). But still can t log in for the limit of the 14 days abroad. Any idea why?

• Hi i moved away from new zealand over a months ago and i changed the country on my account (updated italy). But still can t log in for the limit of the 14 days abroad. Any idea why?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problems using email on Samsung S8

It doesn't seem possible to login to spotify on my new Samsung S8.I don't use Facebook to login, but use the emailadress and password instead. However, the app indicates that there's no Facebook account linked to my account (which is correct) but the...

• Casual Listener
  • It doesn't seem possible to login to spotify on my new Samsung S8. I don't use Facebook to login, but use the emailadress and password instead. However, the app indicates that there's no Facebook ac...
  • Epete11
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Credit card got charged, no student or premium status was obtained.

I just updated to student disscount and my card was charged. But the premium was not activated.I got forwarded to some site where i had to send proof of my student status and after doing so, nothing happened. It just says they will contact me or what...

• Visitor
  • I just updated to student disscount and my card was charged. But the premium was not activated. I got forwarded to some site where i had to send proof of my student status and after doing so, noth...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Laptop related some problem and its solution

[Solutions] Windows 10 Won't Install/Boot from USB ISO - Error Code 0x80070570. Possibly you didn't get a decent duplicate of the Windows 10 ISO record, which will bring about blunder code 0x80070570.2. Have no clue about how to introduce Windows 10 ...

• [Solutions] Windows 10 Won't Install/Boot from USB ISO - Error Code 0x80070570 . Possibly you didn't get a decent duplicate of the Windows 10 ISO record, which will bring about blunder code 0x800705...
  • nickjones91472
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: 1 of my playlists got deleted?

i followed all the steps to recover my disappeared playlist , but once i've selected the "recover" nothin happened in my account and the playlist diseappeared even doesn't exist any more in the recover playlist menu. what to do ? i'm talking about my...

• i followed all the steps to recover my disappeared playlist , but once i've selected the "recover" nothin happened in my account and the playlist diseappeared even doesn't exist any more in the recov...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

503 Service Unavailable

I can't log in, I get: 503 Service UnavailableWhen I try to follow a link to Spotify support to email this in, I get503 Service UnavailableI am unable to use Spotify or contact Spotify with one exception. I can use Spotify from inside my Sonos app.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log in, I get:  503 Service Unavailable When I try to follow a link to Spotify support to email this in, I get 503 Service Unavailable I am unable to use Spotify or contact Spotify w...
  • JohnWSMarvin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Move Spark spotify premium to another account

I currently have my Spark spotify premium linked to one spotify account but would like to transfer it to another one. What is the process for doing this?

• I currently have my Spark spotify premium linked to one spotify account but would like to transfer it to another one. What is the process for doing this?
  • sckiwi1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my Spotify

Ok so how, I don't why but my Facebook account got disabled. Now I can't log into Spotify. My spotify count was a premium account and had hundreds of songs on it. How can I fix this?

• Ok so how, I don't why but my Facebook account got disabled. Now I can't log into Spotify. My spotify count was a premium account and had hundreds of songs on it. How can I fix this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cree cuenta con FB y no me aparece correo asociado.

Cuando hice mi cuenta de Spotify tenía en fb un correo que ya estoy dejando de usar, cambie mi correo de fb y spotify no cambió el correo de mi cuenta, era molesto porque loa recibos de premium no llegaban a mi cuenta actual y al querer hacer cuenta ...

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando hice mi cuenta de Spotify tenía en fb un correo que ya estoy dejando de usar, cambie mi correo de fb y spotify no cambió el correo de mi cuenta, era molesto porque loa recibos de premium no ll...
  • cadmielp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log-in problem

I have recently lost my phone and i think someone has changed my contact email address and password. i can still get acess by logging in with facebook but i cannot change the password and get back my acc since that i am not the user of the current em...

• I have recently lost my phone and i think someone has changed my contact email address and password.  i can still get acess by logging in with facebook but i cannot change the password and get ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized use of my account.

Hey all, I received a random email to my account saying that I had upgraded to family. I thought it was odd and went to change my account back to premium, and was successful. However, while I was driving and listening to my spotify account, it sudden...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I received a random email to my account saying that I had upgraded to family. I thought it was odd and went to change my account back to premium, and was successful.   Howeve...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount removed, overcharged, still student... refund?

Hey all,So, I am a student, and have been receiving my student discount for some time. I have not changed any payment or account info, when suddenly, I realized Spotify has been charging me full price for te past three months. What gives Spotify? The...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, So, I am a student, and have been receiving my student discount for some time.  I have not changed any payment or account info, when suddenly, I realized Spotify has been charging me f...
  • Neeltodaking
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Song options are not working

When I am trying to save or remove a song to my playlists or to "Your Library" the options will show up but when you click on it, they will disappear without doing anything. I also cannot access the options for "Go to Album", "Go to Artist", "Go to S...

• When I am trying to save or remove a song to my playlists or to "Your Library" the options will show up but when you click on it, they will disappear without doing anything. I also cannot access the ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset devices on account

I have a friend i dont want using my account who has been using it, I have reset my password and I heard an admin could reset the device connections. I need help getting this done.

• I have a friend i dont want using my account who has been using it, I have reset my password and I heard an admin could reset the device connections. I need help getting this done.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! You do not have a Spotify account connected with your Facebook account

Hi, so Spotify doesn't recognize that I have a Facebook account anymore. I also have an email account but I only use my Facebook account, which has all my playlists. I signed up for premium with my email account, but premium status didn't transfer to...

• Regular
  • Hi, so Spotify doesn't recognize that I have a Facebook account anymore. I also have an email account but I only use my Facebook account, which has all my playlists. I signed up for premium with my e...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in my premium account with past due balance

How can I get set up with Spotify premium and pay my past due balance when it won't let me log in because of it?

• How can I get set up with Spotify premium and pay my past due balance when it won't let me log in because of it?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes