Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Premium Family for two accounts who live in different countries

Hi everybody,I would like to ask you if it is possible to activate a Spotify Premium for two accounts activated in the same country. However one of them actually lives in another country.Thanks in advance

• Hi everybody, I would like to ask you if it is possible to activate a Spotify Premium for two accounts activated in the same country. However one of them actually lives in another country. Thanks i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Viral 50

Recently the viral from Panama (country I live in) disapeared from the "Viral 50 by Country" and from my "Charts". It's weird because I can still see "Panama Top 50" but not the "Panama Viral 50" What do I do? I do not see it in the whole list itself...

• Recently the viral from Panama (country I live in) disapeared from the "Viral 50 by Country" and from my "Charts". It's weird because I can still see "Panama Top 50" but not the "Panama Viral 50" &n...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some Questions About Account Transferring...

I asked the question a few months earlier "Am I able to change my username?" and someone suggested that I email Spotify and request them to create a new account and transfer playlists. I have a few questions.1. Would this new account be automatically...

• Casual Listener
  • I asked the question a few months earlier "Am I able to change my username?" and someone suggested that I email Spotify and request them to create a new account and transfer playlists. I have a few q...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked and changed / Refund?

Someone added their device to my account somehow and changed my subscription to premium family, which cost me more money on my bill than my typical monthly charge. Will Spotify refund the excess charge? I'm very concerned that someone was able to do ...

• Someone added their device to my account somehow and changed my subscription to premium family, which cost me more money on my bill than my typical monthly charge. Will Spotify refund the excess char...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student subscription for Australian Students

Hi, Everytime I try to get a student account, I keep getting redirected to the US student site. Is there a website for Australian students?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Everytime I try to get a student account, I keep getting redirected to the US student site.  Is there a website for Australian students?  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Is spotify available in Thailand?

Hello guys, I'm going to Thailand in a few weeks. I was wondering that, is Spotify premium available in Thailand? I have a premium account in the US. I saw people having trouble using spotify in foreign countries. Is this still an issue? Thank you.

• Hello guys,   I'm going to Thailand in a few weeks. I was wondering that, is Spotify premium available in Thailand? I have a premium account in the US. I saw people having trouble using spotif...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random songs in my artist's discography

Well, a bunch of random songs apperead on my artist's discography that actually doesn't feature him. I've tried to contact support three times and got ignored.How can I solve this?

• Regular
  • Well, a bunch of random songs apperead on my artist's discography that actually doesn't feature him. I've tried to contact support three times and got ignored. How can I solve this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working abroad

I installed spotify on my Mac and I can't get it to work... it says "your country does not match the one set in your profile. To continue use, upddate your profile or upgrade your spotify accound for unlimited travel." I'm happy to pay for the unlimi...

• I installed spotify on my Mac and I can't get it to work... it says "your country does not match the one set in your profile. To continue use, upddate your profile or upgrade your spotify accound for...
  • Nmwhelan9
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Free premium account

Hii was offered a free Spotify premium account by Vodafone if I upgraded my package, I took them up on this deal, unfortunately I still get ads and keep being asked to upgrade to premium. What have I done wrong ?

• Visitor
  • Hi i was offered a free Spotify premium account by Vodafone if I upgraded my package, I took them up on this deal, unfortunately I still get ads and keep being asked to upgrade to premium. What have...
  • sophialouise12
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

URGENTE

Fui hackeado e preciso de ajuda. Preciso que vocês resolvam urgente esse problema, porque estou com minhas informações de cartão de crédito vinculadas ao spotify. Alguém descobriu minha senha e trocou meu e-mail de "matt_af@hotmail.com" para "mtojuj_...

• Fui hackeado e preciso de ajuda. Preciso que vocês resolvam urgente esse problema, porque estou com minhas informações de cartão de crédito vinculadas ao spotify. Alguém descobriu minha senha e troco...
  • palyftw
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I already have an account with Premium status which was working fine until I changed iPhones. Now it shows that I don't have Premium status and all my playlists and songs are missing. I tried logging off and back on several times but nothing helps.

• Visitor
  • I already have an account with Premium status which was working fine until I changed iPhones. Now it shows that I don't have Premium status and all my playlists and songs are missing. I tried logging...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with connecting with lastfm

I can't connect my spotify with last since new web spotify's look. Is it possible in web version? I can't even find Settings there. I know i can get app for scrobbling, but orginal scrobbler was good.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't connect my spotify with last since new web spotify's look. Is it possible in web version? I can't even find Settings there. I know i can get app for scrobbling, but orginal scrobbler was...
  • ascerrillo
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Familymember is unable to joint family account

Hey there, Yesterday my family and I created a Spotify Family Premium account. Most familymembers are able connect, but for one person the following error keeps popping up: "cannot joint premium for family. Sorry! You're already a member of this (or ...

• Hey there,   Yesterday my family and I created a Spotify Family Premium account. Most familymembers are able connect, but for one person the following error keeps popping up: "cannot joint pre...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I on Free account when I am a Premium subscriber? (and charged monthly)

I was busy this morning and clicked on the Spotify Christian Music -- suddenly my attention was directed to the ''commercial ads'' in Spotify! Why? My subscription to my knowledge is continuous until I cancel. I do not know where to go to seek HELP! ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was busy this morning and clicked on the Spotify Christian Music --  suddenly my attention was directed to the ''commercial ads'' in Spotify!  Why?  My subscription to my knowledge i...
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on any device other than on desktop

I upgraded to premium some months ago and have been receiving receipts for the monthly payments, but no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall the app on both my iPhone and iPad, the premium doesn't show in my account, only on my desktop ver...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium some months ago and have been receiving receipts for the monthly payments, but no matter how many times I uninstall and reinstall the app on both my iPhone and iPad, the premium...
  • kpaxton
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email address

I've read a lot into this and nothing has fixed the issue so far. I have a premium account that I signed up for many years ago using my Facebook account. I got a new email address and I'm having trouble changing it on Spotify. I know that I'm suppose...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read a lot into this and nothing has fixed the issue so far. I have a premium account that I signed up for many years ago using my Facebook account. I got a new email address and I'm having trou...
  • schmidtyb43
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is playing from my account through their Echo.

I have already remote logged-out and changed my password and nothing is kicking this Echo device off of my account. I contacted Spotify on Facebook about this a few months ago and the only solution they had was to completely start a new account, then...

• I have already remote logged-out and changed my password and nothing is kicking this Echo device off of my account. I contacted Spotify on Facebook about this a few months ago and the only solution t...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution **bleep** Spotify customer support doesn't exists

Someone who I do not know is on my account and keeps playing my music from another device and doesn't allow me to play my music?!?!? Can't get anyone to help so then why the **bleep** am I paying for premium when I can't even get a darn representativ...

• Someone who I do not know is on my account and keeps playing my music from another device and doesn't allow me to play my music?!?!? Can't get anyone to help so then why the **bleep** am I paying for...
  • saryn2
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Troca de cartão e desconto de estudante e cobrança duplicada

Eu já tenho conta no spotify e solicitei o o pedido de desconto de estudante e coloquei outro cartão queria manter essa alteração, mas me foi cobrado 2 x o valor de R$10,00 no cartão novo, um por essa operação que nem foi confirmada ainda, ao fim apa...

• Eu já tenho conta no spotify e solicitei o o pedido de desconto de estudante e coloquei outro cartão queria manter essa alteração, mas me foi cobrado 2 x o valor de R$10,00 no cartão novo, um por ess...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to student premium instead of full price premium

I currently pay for the full price premium at $9.99 a month. I attend a university and found out that I could pay less each month for the same package. How do i switch this? Thanks in advance

• I currently pay for the full price premium at $9.99 a month. I attend a university and found out that I could pay less each month for the same package. How do i switch this? Thanks in advance
  • ChristianJør
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes