Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Login help

I cannot recall which email address was on my account n for some reason my account logged out I never log out and my card was charged for my subscription so now I have a subscription I cannot use because I cannot log in I did forgot password n have n...

• I cannot recall which email address was on my account n for some reason my account logged out I never log out and my card was charged for my subscription so now I have a subscription I cannot use bec...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in with Facebook in a lg tv

I put my info correctly and it tells me that it is incorrect, but when I Log in with my username I can Log in but without playlist

• I put my info correctly and it tells me that it is incorrect, but when I Log in with my username I can Log in but without playlist
  • Civey
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I went to renew my account, I generated a ticket and made the payment I received the voucher from my bank of the payment made, however I did not receive any proof of Spotify itself about the payment.I would like an answer, to know what happened.

• Casual Listener
  • I went to renew my account, I generated a ticket and made the payment I received the voucher from my bank of the payment made, however I did not receive any proof of Spotify itself about the payment....
  • nanda_cursino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset password not going to my email address

It has been a while since I have used my spotify. I normally login using facebook and it will not connect. Tried resetting my password on the initial login directly into spotify but once again does not appear in my email? any advice? thank you in adv...

• Casual Listener
  • It has been a while since I have used my spotify. I normally login using facebook and it will not connect. Tried resetting my password on the initial login directly into spotify but once again d...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan, same address, still not allowed in?

Hey guys, New to the community straight from Mexico. I've been in the same Family plan with my mother since I beleive 2015 in Mexico City, and we've been using the Family Plan since, but now we've moved to Cancun, (still same country) and I have star...

• Hey guys,    New to the community straight from Mexico.    I've been in the same Family plan with my mother since I beleive 2015 in Mexico City, and we've been using the Famil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

For some reason i cannot get in to my spotify was working fine i seem to have 2 accounts one which is via facebook which seems to be linked to my current email address so when i do the reset i get told its via facebook! But my premium account which i...

• Visitor
  • For some reason i cannot get in to my spotify was working fine i seem to have 2 accounts one which is via facebook which seems to be linked to my current email address so when i do the reset i get to...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked

My premium account was hacked and someone changed the email address on the account and I cant send in a contact form or change the password. How can I get this fixed since there is no phone number to call. This is a second account I created since I c...

• Visitor
  • My premium account was hacked and someone changed the email address on the account and I cant send in a contact form or change the password. How can I get this fixed since there is no phone number to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted playlists/weird new playlists

A couple of days ago I was listening to my music and all of a sudden random songs started playing, I then noticed it was playing a saved playlist that I haven't created called 'coycoy' there was like 3 new playlists called that so I deleted them, tod...

• A couple of days ago I was listening to my music and all of a sudden random songs started playing, I then noticed it was playing a saved playlist that I haven't created called 'coycoy' there was like...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu plano plano Premium não está funcionando

Estou com minha conta premium família em dia só que do nada a assinatura dos meus familiares foram canceladas mandei os links para se tornarem premium se que da erro pois fala que não mora no mesmo mesmo colocando o mesmo endereço que o meu.

• Estou com minha conta premium família em dia só que do nada a assinatura dos meus familiares foram canceladas mandei os links para se tornarem premium se que da erro pois fala que não mora no mesmo m...
  • mshmeirelles
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Changing facebook user + pic

Hi, I just have a quick question regarding changing your pic and username on a Facebook account linked to Spotify. I looked around, but I couldn't find an answer to my question. My Spotify is linked to my Facebook account, and I just changed the Face...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just have a quick question regarding changing your pic and username on a Facebook account linked to Spotify. I looked around, but I couldn't find an answer to my question. My Spotify is linked ...
  • nzaamber
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

change country free account

Hi,I'm travelling for about two and a half years now. when i got to australia two years ago,i was unable to log into my account because of being in the wrong country.i couldn't figure out how to change the country of my facebook account and had to ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm travelling for about two and a half years now. when i got to australia two years ago, i was unable to log into my account because of being in the wrong country. i couldn't figure out how t...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks i'm greek

I've been unable to understand a single word on the play.spotify.com page for a while now, but recently greek translations has started appearing in the windows-app too. I've checked all language and region settings I can find, but it's either "Norway...

• Regular
  • I've been unable to understand a single word on the play.spotify.com page for a while now, but recently greek translations has started appearing in the windows-app too. I've checked all language and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I seperate my Spotify-Account from Facebook?

I want to seperate my Spotify-Account from my Facebook-Acount.How can I do that?Do I have to delete my account and recreate it afterwards? And can I use my e-mail adress afterwards again?Thanks a lot!

• Visitor
  • I want to seperate my Spotify-Account from my Facebook-Acount. How can I do that? Do I have to delete my account and recreate it afterwards? And can I use my e-mail adress afterwards again? Thanks...
  • wolwex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription is not working

Hey, I've been having some problems with my family subscription, this because I'm the owner but none of my family can get the approval from Spotify, I used my facebook account to log in and there I have the same address that my family have and they c...

• Hey, I've been having some problems with my family subscription, this because I'm the owner but none of my family can get the approval from Spotify, I used my facebook account to log in and there I h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account connected to my mums phone

I logged into my account on my mums phone a month ago and logged out now when ive tryed to play spotify music on my iphone and my mum is using her spotify it says "play music on niki'(mums) iphone" and "play on this iphone" but when i clixk this ipho...

• I logged into my account on my mums phone a month ago and logged out now when ive tryed to play spotify music on my iphone and my mum is using her spotify it says "play music on niki'(mums) iphone" a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Premium

As of this afternoon, both my partner and I have been cancelled out of our premium accounts they are both seperate rven through payments for the service, saying the payment didn't go through? He has lost all of his playlists aswell, we both updated o...

• As of this afternoon, both my partner and I have been cancelled out of our premium accounts they are both seperate rven through payments for the service, saying the payment didn't go through? He has ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges when moving from Premium to Family

I am looking to change from Spotify Premium to Family, I have only just paid for my monthly subscription for my premium account a few days ago, will I forfeit the amount I have paid when I make this change or if I'm charged on a pro-rata basis can th...

• I am looking to change from Spotify Premium to Family, I have only just paid for my monthly subscription for my premium account a few days ago, will I forfeit the amount I have paid wh...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hacked account

My account has been hacked. I can logon with my facebook account. But my email adress and password has been changed. I tried too mail my complaint however, i got the notification that spotify will send the reply to the registrered email...witch isnt ...

• My account has been hacked. I can logon with my facebook account. But my email adress and password has been changed. I tried too mail my complaint however, i got the notification that spotify will se...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

delete the music downloaded

Hi everybodyas my phone is about to explode as the storage memory is full..i need to get rid of some music that i downloaded from spotify in order to be able to listen to it when i am offline, but i don t know how to do it.Can you help please?thanks ...

• Hi everybody as my phone is about to explode as the storage memory is full.. i need to get rid of some music that i downloaded from spotify in order to be able to listen to it when i am offline, bu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes