Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

MY ACCOUNT DISCONNECTED

Hi, ı need some help because I can not get my payment due to closing my credit card, so I want to reopen my account but I can not login to the account please help me The payment provider recently set an unauthorized charge for Spotify Premium. We've ...

• Hi, ı need some help because I can not get my payment due to closing my credit card, so I want to reopen my account but I can not login to the account please help me  The payment provider ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot email

Hi I've signed up with a new email address and password and now I can't get in. 9.99 has been taken from my bank so I'm definitely registered for premium. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Hi I've signed up with a new email address and password and now I can't get in. 9.99 has been taken from my bank so I'm definitely registered for premium. Can anyone help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT LOG IN

My spotify app on my phone and mac won't let me log in with facebook even though I already have an account with facebook and have had it for a while. I wanna hear my music, someone please help me!!!

• My spotify app on my phone and mac won't let me log in with facebook even though I already have an account with facebook and have had it for a while. I wanna hear my music, someone please help me!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Password AND email address password

I have forgotten my password to spotify, and also the password to my email address related to it.Ive filled out a contact form but have been directed here? What can I do to reset my password? Thanks

• I have forgotten my password to spotify, and also the password to my email address related to it. Ive filled out a contact form but have been directed here?   What can I do to reset my passwo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a setting for what happens at end of a playlist?

Is there a way to stop Spotify from playing random music when the current playlist has ended? Desirable outcome: music stops at end of playlist or playlist repeats at end of playlist.

• Is there a way to stop Spotify from playing random music when the current playlist has ended? Desirable outcome: music stops at end of playlist or playlist repeats at end of playlist.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have just signed up for Premium for Family, instead of tre account? Are they closed?

I have just signed up for Premium for Family, instead of tre accounts. Around 23. december 2016 we signed up for a tre month period at the cost of kr. 9,-. Is those accounts closed after I have signed us for the Family at the cost of kr. 149,- per mo...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just signed up for Premium for Family, instead of tre accounts. Around 23. december 2016 we signed up for a tre month period at the cost of kr. 9,-. Is those accounts closed after I have s...
  • sarahsch
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are dissapearing all the time

Since half of February my playlists dissapear. I know how to restore them and I have done so but after a few days they dissapear again. And I receive two playlists that I have never made or chose: Deutschland Top 50 and TRAININGBOOST. How can this ha...

• Visitor
  • Since half of February my playlists dissapear. I know how to restore them and I have done so but after a few days they dissapear again. And I receive two playlists that I have never made or chose: De...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! false county

I just created a new account. I'm german. I'm in germany at the moment. I don't use a proxy. Why is the country in my profile set to USA? Why can't i change it without money?

• Casual Listener
  • I just created a new account. I'm german. I'm in germany at the moment. I don't use a proxy. Why is the country in my profile set to USA? Why can't i change it without money?
  • boreas10
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family problem

Hi, I have an issue with my spotify family account. There are three people on it, including me, my girlfriend, and housemate. When I click "manage family accounts", I see my girlfriend's profile, her email and that it's "active. When she uses her spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have an issue with my spotify family account. There are three people on it, including me, my girlfriend, and housemate.    When I click "manage family accounts", I see my g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IN THE UK

So im from the U.S, currently on vacation in the U.K. For the first 2 weeks ive been here spotify has been all good. Now it says that my country/ip doesn't match my profile. Changing it sounds easy enough, but oh wait, i now have to pay? Why on earth...

• Casual Listener
  • So im from the U.S, currently on vacation in the U.K. For the first 2 weeks ive been here spotify has been all good. Now it says that my country/ip doesn't match my profile. Changing it sounds easy e...
  • lukecraft1400
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Undelete a playlist ?

hi I cant delete a playlist maybe bug ı haven't found a solution plz help me

• Visitor
  • hi  I cant delete a playlist maybe bug    ı haven't found a solution plz help me     
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists display full name without ability to edit

I'm trying to share playlists that I have created through spotify, but when I share it, it displays the name of the playlist and then my full name. I am not comfortable having this displayed right off the bat, and there should be a way to change whet...

• I'm trying to share playlists that I have created through spotify, but when I share it, it displays the name of the playlist and then my full name. I am not comfortable having this displayed right of...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account of Facebook and Account on Globe Telecom

Guys, I need help since there is no actual tech support that I can find or I just dont know where, my FB account is currently connected to my family account, and I got a free spotify account from my telco so I wanted to use that but I want to retain ...

• Visitor
  • Guys,    I need help since there is no actual tech support that I can find or I just dont know where, my FB account is currently connected to my family account, and I got a free spotify a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address changed

Help! Somone changed the email address of my premium account and I can't log in. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

• Visitor
  • Help! Somone changed the email address of my premium account and I can't log in. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone log in offline failure

Hey guys! Just a quick questions. At the moment, my sister, father and I share a Spotify Premium account. We are using the offline mode with our phones, laptops and tablet. The offline mode is being used on three different devices, which means the fo...

• Hey guys! Just a quick questions. At the moment, my sister, father and I share a Spotify Premium account. We are using the offline mode with our phones, laptops and tablet. The offline mode is being ...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my account

My iphone had to be restored, i downloaded all apps but i can't seem to get into my spotify account. The account is ceci_crespoI reestablished the password but didnt work...did i lost my account and allplaylists?Thanks

• My iphone had to be restored, i downloaded all apps but i can't seem to get into my spotify account. The account is ceci_crespo I reestablished the password but didnt work...did i lost my account an...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel premium without access to account?

So, my facebook account has recently been locked and i have no intentions on unlocking it, but what worries me is the spotify premium. I started my spotify account via facebook. If i have no access to my spotify account, would it still charge me for ...

• So, my facebook account has recently been locked and i have no intentions on unlocking it, but what worries me is the spotify premium. I started my spotify account via facebook. If i have no access t...
  • Henrii3
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problems resetting password

I am getting an error message that my form has expired while trying to reset my password

• I am getting an error message that my form has expired while trying to reset my password
  • Annier1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Premium account was hacked

Got an email from Soptify saying - "We've updated your email address". Spotify stopped working, prompted me to sign in, & wouldn't accept my input. Your previous email address was: ...........ight@gmail.comIt's now: .........clesl@inaby.com I guess s...

• Got an email from Soptify saying - "We've updated your email address".  Spotify stopped working, prompted me to sign in, & wouldn't accept my input.    Your previous email ad...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Email not updating from Facebook

Hey - Sadly I'm trapped in the Facebook login situation, and despite updating my email address on Facebook, it refuses to show up in Spotify and now my AV tech guy gets all of my Spotify related emails. How can I ensure that the update @ Facebook is ...

• Hey -    Sadly I'm trapped in the Facebook login situation, and despite updating my email address on Facebook, it refuses to show up in Spotify and now my AV tech guy gets all of my ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes