Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Unable to change my country

Hello, I have moved to a different country but am unable to change the country using the drop-down box (there are no options there) and can no longer use Spotify at all. What can I do to solve this problem? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have moved to a different country but am unable to change the country using the drop-down box (there are no options there) and can no longer use Spotify at all. What can I do to sol...
  • tasmanman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook deleted my account. Now I can't login?

So I've been on facebook since 2009 and yesterday they deleted my account because I wasn't using my legal name. I'm paying for premium but I can't login and cancel my subscription now since I was using my facebook to login. Do I have to close my bank...

• Visitor
  • So I've been on facebook since 2009 and yesterday they deleted my account because I wasn't using my legal name. I'm paying for premium but I can't login and cancel my subscription now since I was usi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account

Recently my friend used my Spotify account and then changed the email and password, when that happened I emailed spotify and told them it was not me and later in the day I found out it was my friend and I was able to recover my account, couple of hou...

• Recently my friend used my Spotify account and then changed the email and password, when that happened I emailed spotify and told them it was not me and later in the day I found out it was my friend ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dudas

Tengo 2 dudasDeseo adquirir paquete familiar premium1. Las 5 cuentas restantes deben de pertenecer al al mismo domicilio del suscriptor ?? Tengo hermanos en otro estado de la republica y me gustaria compartirles esta cuenta2. En en el plan familiar p...

• Tengo 2 dudas Deseo adquirir paquete familiar premium 1. Las 5 cuentas restantes deben de pertenecer al al mismo domicilio del suscriptor ?? Tengo hermanos en otro estado de la republica y me gus...
  • tikilin16
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium paymet issue

I can't purchase the premium. I used my old credit card up until this day but now that card has been expired so I am using another one frıom another bank. New card perfectly working fine credit card that I am cabable of using for other internet purch...

•  I can't purchase the premium. I used my old credit card up until this day but now that card has been expired so I am using another one frıom another bank. New card perfectly working fine credit...
  • Greencorey46
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 408

Hello! I registered a free account from Sweden using facebook and I have never used Spotify from any other country. When I check my country settings, they are correct. I still get Error 408 when I try to login. I have been using Spotify for Linux and...

• Regular
  • Hello!   I registered a free account from Sweden using facebook and I have never used Spotify from any other country. When I check my country settings, they are correct. I still get Error 408 ...
  • kaptensnus
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution se désabonner de spotify sur PS4

J'ai vendu ma PS4 mais j'ai oublié de me désabonner de l'option prenium de spotify sur PS4 donc voudrais savoir comment me désabonner sans aller sur La PS4

• J'ai vendu ma PS4 mais j'ai oublié de me désabonner de l'option prenium de spotify sur PS4 donc voudrais savoir comment me désabonner sans aller sur La PS4
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email assoc w/ Spotify registration has been deactivated.

I'm in a mess here. The email address I orig used to register w/ Spotify is no longer in use, not only is it not in use, but Yahoo has deactivated that email acct (because it's not an email I use anymore) and they deactivate an email after 12mo of no...

• Visitor
  • I'm in a mess here.  The email address I orig used to register w/ Spotify is no longer in use, not only is it not in use, but Yahoo has deactivated that email acct (because it's not an email I u...
  • superngorks
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual Subscription Option

Is there an annual subscription option so i can pay for Premium Family for the year and save some money or is the only option for monthly billing?

• Is there an annual subscription option so i can pay for Premium Family for the year and save some money or is the only option for monthly billing?
  • cechavar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't log into Spotify

Hi All I can't seem to log into Spotify. I've recently moved from Australia to the USA and my account is loged in via Facebook. When i try to sign it, it says incorrect password. I then try a password reset and it says it can't reset as the account i...

• Hi All   I can't seem to log into Spotify. I've recently moved from Australia to the USA and my account is loged in via Facebook. When i try to sign it, it says incorrect password. I then try ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

I have logged into an account using my Facebook. I had to create another account to use the family plan but I would like to transfer my Facebook to my new account from my old one but when I click on "connect to Facebook" it tells me it's already been...

• I have logged into an account using my Facebook. I had to create another account to use the family plan but I would like to transfer my Facebook to my new account from my old one but when I click on ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got hacked

Hi Spotify!My account got hacked and the person who hacked it obviosly change the email adress so I cant get in to the account. Ive written to spotify three times now for HELP and Im guessing Spotify answers to the "new wrong email-adress". Ive calle...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify! My account got hacked and the person who hacked it obviosly change the email adress so I cant get in to the account. Ive written to spotify three times now for HELP and Im guessing Spoti...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family suddenly cut off?

Hi,My dad made a Family Spotify for us all, but today I found out my account has suddenly gone back to Spotify Free. I checked and everything has been payed so I don't know where this is coming from. Anyone recognizes this problem and/or knows what t...

• Hi, My dad made a Family Spotify for us all, but today I found out my account has suddenly gone back to Spotify Free. I checked and everything has been payed so I don't know where this is coming fro...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Changing Country

Im trying to change my country from New Zealand to Australia. After I select Australia and confirm, it bumps to to a page to sign up and pay for Spotify Family, and does not change my country. Any thoughts?

• Im trying to change my country from New Zealand to Australia.  After I select Australia and confirm, it bumps to to a page to sign up and pay for Spotify Family, and does not change my country. ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made a new Facebook and my old one was linked to spotify and is gone!

Hi! I made a new facebook and quickly realized upon opening spotify that I had been logged out and couldnt log back in. Can I find my acount? I have the credit card for premium and Im still subscribed and being charged! Even worse. So can I find it w...

• Hi! I made a new facebook and quickly realized upon opening spotify that I had been logged out and couldnt log back in. Can I find my acount? I have the credit card for premium and Im still subscribe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disconnect spotify on sonos

I have an problem with logging out on an sonos player. A weak ago i logged in with my spotify account on an friends sonos player. Now i want to log out from a distance. Because i dont speak to that friend anymore. Idk how to do it.

• I have an problem with logging out on an sonos player. A weak ago i logged in with my spotify account on an friends sonos player. Now i want to log out from a distance. Because i dont speak to that f...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I am cancelling my Spotify premium account

Hey Until today, I was a paying Spotify user. I love the idea to move my music collection to the cloud and not having to manually sync all my devices to keep them up to date. I own in total four devices: a laptop, an iPad and two iPhones, of which on...

• Hey   Until today, I was a paying Spotify user. I love the idea to move my music collection to the cloud and not having to manually sync all my devices to keep them up to date. I own in total ...
  • pwarner187
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Error en pago de cuenta familiar

Mi cuenta se suspendió por falta de pago, cuando actualicé los datos por error pague sólo la cuenta premium pero quería contratar el plan familiar, ¿Qué puedo hacer para cambiar el pago y obtener el plan familiar en lugar sólo el premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Mi cuenta se suspendió por falta de pago, cuando actualicé los datos por error pague sólo la cuenta premium pero quería contratar el plan familiar, ¿Qué puedo hacer para cambiar el pago y obtener el ...
  • jackelyne
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got comprimised

Today I logged on and noticed all my playlists were missing Spotify website also suggested that an Iphone was logged in to my account (I dont have an I phone). Anyway over 100 playlist where deleted and I could only restore about 6 with restore playl...

• Today I logged on and noticed all my playlists were missing   Spotify website also suggested that an Iphone was logged in to my account (I dont have an I phone). Anyway over 100 playlist ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

como puedo cambiar mi direccion de facturacion? no de correo.

como puedo cambiar mi direccion en mi registro. no mi direccion de correo, si no mi direccion de domicilio.

• como puedo cambiar mi direccion en mi registro. no mi direccion de correo, si no mi direccion de domicilio.  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes