Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium family

I got the premium family and i cant sign in to other devices and one is an old phone with my person email that i use on my new phone and doesnt let me sign in on any other phones i need help please

• I got the premium family and i cant sign in to other devices and one is an old phone with my person email that i use on my new phone and doesnt let me sign in on any other phones i need help please&n...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove all devices from my account

Hello, can you remove all devices from my account please

• Hello, can you remove all devices from my account please
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verkeerde account geuprgraded

Ik heb 2 spotify account waarvan ik er een niet gebruikte, ik dacht dat ik het goede spotify account had gekoppeld aan Facebook maar ik had het andere account gekoppeld. Ik logde in met Facebook en heb het account geüpgraded maar nu heb ik dus het ve...

• Ik heb 2 spotify account waarvan ik er een niet gebruikte, ik dacht dat ik het goede spotify account had gekoppeld aan Facebook maar ik had het andere account gekoppeld. Ik logde in met Facebook en h...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

onmogelijk om Rekeningnummer te wijzigen ideal

Ik krijg geen optie om mijn rekeningnummer te wijzigen, alleen een optie om de betaalmethode te wijzigen. De opties: huidige betaalgegevens, Paypal, creditcard.. de huidige betaalgegevens kan ik niet wijzigen voor mijn Family account. (Zowel op mobie...

• Casual Listener
  • Ik krijg geen optie om mijn rekeningnummer te wijzigen, alleen een optie om de betaalmethode te wijzigen. De opties: huidige betaalgegevens, Paypal, creditcard.. de huidige betaalgegevens kan ik niet...
  • w0210
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Trial

How do I cancel the Premium Trial at the trial period?

• How do I cancel the Premium Trial at the trial period?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sucks

The concept is great but the product sucks. Will I ever get rid of the songs i qued months ago? Are there any better alternatives to Spotify?

• The concept is great but the product sucks. Will I ever get rid of the songs i qued months ago? Are there any better alternatives to Spotify?
  • kapasha
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Android device wont recognize premium subscription

Hi I've upgraded to spotify for 3 months for £9.99. I have an HTC One and the Android app will not recognise my premium account and only offers me the features of a free account. I've followed the guides to remedy this and none of them work. I have a...

• Visitor
  • Hi I've upgraded to spotify for 3 months for £9.99. I have an HTC One and the Android app will not recognise my premium account and only offers me the features of a free account. I've followed th...
  • martinmcglynn53
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Find out my own username

How can i find out what my username is?

• Visitor
  • How can i find out what my username is?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked account

So the other day i was using my spotify (my other account) and all of a sudden i was signed out and couldnt sign back in. I couldnt get to a computer until today to check the issue. Turns out somehow the person that took my account had access to my e...

• So the other day i was using my spotify (my other account) and all of a sudden i was signed out and couldnt sign back in. I couldnt get to a computer until today to check the issue. Turns out somehow...
  • Specialworld
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete a playlist?

I'm confused. Some time ago I deleted a playlist that I created. Another user followed/subscribed to my playlist and seems to have kept that playlist in his account even after I deleted it. Because a couple of days ago I got an email saying that this...

• Regular
  • I'm confused. Some time ago I deleted a playlist that I created. Another user followed/subscribed to my playlist and seems to have kept that playlist in his account even after I deleted it. Because a...
  • Extablisment
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country/card details

I am trying to change my country on my account so that i can change my card details but my account wont let me change the county and when i try to change the card its keeps saying add expiry date which o have done. I need help as my account will be c...

• I am trying to change my country on my account so that i can change my card details but my account wont let me change the county and when i try to change the card its keeps saying add expiry date whi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help My giftcard pincode is not working

Hello, I just bought a giftcard for spotify, but when I want to enter the pincode I get the respons that the premiumcode is not correct. I checked it a thousand times, but the numbers I put in are correct.Also the giftcard has been bought in the same...

• Hello,   I just bought a giftcard for spotify, but when I want to enter the pincode I get the respons that the premiumcode is not correct. I checked it a thousand times, but the numbers I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Expiratuon date for premium sign up

I was trying to get signed up from the premium but when I was putting my card info it kept telling to enter the expiration month. I did and did it they way they wanted but kept telling me the same thing, please help

• I was trying to get signed up from the premium but when I was putting my card info it kept telling to enter the expiration month. I did and did it they way they wanted but kept telling me the same th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two accounts but one doesn't show up

My problem is this: I have linked my facebook account and an account I made before I got facebook with the same email address. Occassionally, when I can't log into the facebook account with this email it redirects me to the old account. I want to clo...

• My problem is this: I have linked my facebook account and an account I made before I got facebook with the same email address. Occassionally, when I can't log into the facebook account with this emai...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with gift cards

Hello guys,I dont know what to do about it! I had a test month for a premium acc. from january to february, then I paid 3 gift cards - each 10€.From february to march (yesterday) I had a premium account that was paid by my first giftcard.Now I am sud...

• Hello guys, I dont know what to do about it!  I had a test month for a premium acc. from january to february, then I paid 3 gift cards - each 10€. From february to march (yesterday) I had a p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username/Account Erased!?

I have only ever logged into my account through facebook. Now i'm getting a message everytime i try login that says: You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. If you have a Spotify account, please log in with your Spotify ...

• I have only ever logged into my account through facebook. Now i'm getting a message everytime i try login that says:   You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. If ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiun

Hola pago premiun y la musica se reproduce de forma aleatoria, por qué. Qué tengo que hacer? Gracias

• Casual Listener
  • Hola pago premiun y la musica se reproduce de forma aleatoria, por qué. Qué tengo que hacer? Gracias
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como solucionar problema de pago de Spotify

Tenía cuenta premium con un correo y me cambié a familiar premium pero al parecer está registrado con otro correo y me aplicaron los 2 cobros que puedo hacer para que me reembolsen el de la cuenta premium que no uso

• Tenía cuenta premium con un correo y me cambié a familiar premium pero al parecer está registrado con otro correo y me aplicaron los 2 cobros que puedo hacer para que me reembolsen el de la cuenta pr...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I switched my account from premium to family now I've been charged twice. Please contact me ********@gmail.com

• I switched my account from premium to family now I've been charged twice. Please contact me ********@gmail.com
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes