Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium account

Hello, I want to ask, if I pay Premium account and download songs for listening offline and after I cancel Premium account and have free can I still listen songs which I download? ThanksKate

• Hello, I want to ask, if I pay Premium account and download songs for listening offline and after I cancel Premium account and have free can I still listen songs which I download? Thanks Kate
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restablecer las preguntas de seguridad para el paquete premium familiar

Hola, tengo un rato en plan familiar premium en el cual tengo gente de mi familia pero no directa, hace un mes aproximadamente me hicieron una preguntas de seguridad para tener la garantia que la gente en mi plan era realmente familia, solo que cuand...

• Hola, tengo un rato en plan familiar premium en el cual tengo gente de mi familia pero no directa, hace un mes aproximadamente me hicieron una preguntas de seguridad para tener la garantia que la gen...
  • f18f14
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Verification Issue

Hi Guys,Today my spotify artist page has officially become verified. YAY!In the process of verification it asked me which personal profile I want to use to link with.I supplied my user profie: theengagementmusic. I am logged onto my spotify account o...

• Roadie
  • Hi Guys, Today my spotify artist page has officially become verified. YAY! In the process of verification it asked me which personal profile I want to use to link with. I supplied my user profie: ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

I unsubscribed and have been charged five times.

I suspended my Facebook account - I originally subscribed with Facebook - and afterwards went through a bunch of loops to end my Spotify subscription. Today I read my credit card statement and they've been charging me since I canceled in October. I u...

• I suspended my Facebook account - I originally subscribed with Facebook - and afterwards went through a bunch of loops to end my Spotify subscription. Today I read my credit card statement and they'v...
  • cr_lachungpa
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vincule mi facebook a 2 cuentas de spotify y perdi mi cuenta original

Vinculé mi cuenta de facebook a dos diferentes cuentas de spotify y ahora no puedo recuperar mi cuenta original, qué puedo hacer?

• Vinculé mi cuenta de facebook a dos diferentes cuentas de spotify y ahora no puedo recuperar mi cuenta original, qué puedo hacer?
  • laisataide13
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in

When I go to log in it comes up with login failed. Your already created an account with this email address

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to log in it comes up with login failed. Your already created an account with this email address
  • Josh_single_88
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone's using my Spotify account

Last couple of days someone started to use my Spotify account. It seems like my account was hacked. I'm in my wife's family plan and I use Facebook login. I couldn't figure out a way stop hacker to use my account. I can login to my account but my mus...

• Visitor
  • Last couple of days someone started to use my Spotify account. It seems like my account was hacked. I'm in my wife's family plan and I use Facebook login. I couldn't figure out a way stop hacker to u...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant access open.spotify

my account Can't access open.spotify it always leads me to play.spotify

• my account Can't access open.spotify it always leads me to play.spotify
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unfamiliar music in history

Recently unfamiliar songs and playlists have been showing up on my account. A few times when I tried to play a song it said my account was being used on another device even though that wasn't possible. I logged out of spotify on all devices, changed ...

• Recently unfamiliar songs and playlists have been showing up on my account. A few times when I tried to play a song it said my account was being used on another device even though that wasn't possibl...
  • justinewin_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 not linking

I have logged out every possible device that has my spotify account linked to it, but for some reason my ps4 still claims that my account is still linked to another one. How can I resolve this? I have hit the log out everywhere button a million times...

• Visitor
  • I have logged out every possible device that has my spotify account linked to it, but for some reason my ps4 still claims that my account is still linked to another one. How can I resolve this? I hav...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant listen so music/log in because of proxy / firewall?

Hello guys I want to listen to music on my laptop, but it didnt worked. I uninstalled Spotify and installed it again. Now I want to log in but i cant because of a firewall blocking Spotify?? They say its the code 101.Sorry but i dont have any clue ab...

• Hello guys 🙂 I want to listen to music on my laptop, but it didnt worked. I uninstalled Spotify and installed it again. Now I want to log in but i cant because of a firewall blocking Spotify?? They...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My daughter and I have accounts with the same email

This is sooooo confusing!!!My daughter (with MY email address) has the student/free account. I downloaded the app for a trial period of premium. I never used my spotify account. Now, that the promotion period is over and i wish to cancel my account -...

• This is sooooo confusing!!! My daughter (with MY email address) has the student/free account.  I downloaded the app for a trial period of premium.  I never used my spotify account.  N...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution costco free 6 months

I got a new phone at costco and they promised a free 6 months of spotify premium. They did not told me how to access it though... I called Costco and they redirected me to LG who then told me to call costco or Spotify. How do I get it !!

• I got a new phone at costco and they promised a free 6 months of spotify premium. They did not told me how to access it though... I called Costco and they redirected me to LG who then told me to call...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Rogers Free Premium Account not recognized

I have linked my Spotify account with MY Rogers Wireless but I still can't get my Premiun service after my free trial was over.

• I have linked my Spotify account with MY Rogers Wireless but I still can't get my Premiun service after my free trial was over.
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change password

Someone seems to be using my Spotify account, however I am unable to reset my password as it is through Facebook. I have reset my Facebook password but even so, my login to Spotify is different than that of Facebook. I don't understand how or why. I ...

• Someone seems to be using my Spotify account, however I am unable to reset my password as it is through Facebook. I have reset my Facebook password but even so, my login to Spotify is different than ...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo utilizar Spotify Premium

Tengo el plan Premium y no pueden acceder ninguno de mis invitados, dice que no coincide la dirección sin embargo ya pusimos todos los datos correctos, ya estaban dados de alta todos pero hoy se desactivaron desconozco por qué, se hizo el cargo corre...

• Tengo el plan Premium y no pueden acceder ninguno de mis invitados, dice que no coincide la dirección sin embargo ya pusimos todos los datos correctos, ya estaban dados de alta todos pero hoy se desa...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Premium for family when I never requested

Hi, So i noticed since febuarary I've been charged 14.99 for premium for family, this isnt something I requested nor want! Who can I get on to to issue a refund?

• Hi,   So i noticed since febuarary I've been charged 14.99 for premium for family, this isnt something I requested nor want!   Who can I get on to to issue a refund?  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar Unir Miembros/Add memmbers to Family Premium

Qué tal! Tengo un problema, expulsaron a mi Madre y a 2 de mis hermanos del plan familiar que tenemos en Spotify, ya intenté todo, cambiar mi CP desde mi FB, intentar con 2 CP que PODRÍAN ser en caso de que lo hubiera olvidado y nada, quisiera saber ...

• Visitor
  • Qué tal! Tengo un problema, expulsaron a mi Madre y a 2 de mis hermanos del plan familiar que tenemos en Spotify, ya intenté todo, cambiar mi CP desde mi FB, intentar con 2 CP que PODRÍAN ser en caso...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connecting to Random User

I'm having a really unusual issue with Spotify. I use the Spotify client on Windows 7. I was looking through music when I saw in the left my username and picture had changed to "Mathias Brogger". When I went to the "in client" account view my name an...

• I'm having a really unusual issue with Spotify. I use the Spotify client on Windows 7. I was looking through music when I saw in the left my username and picture had changed to "Mathias Brogger". Whe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify avec bouygues télécom

Bonjour,Voici votre message :Bonjour, j'ai un bonus Spotify premium sur mon compte bouygues télécom. Il est actif mais je ne peux l'utiliser sur mon compte Spotify. J'avais pourtant Spotify premium il y a 3 jours. J'aimerais donc profiter de mon offr...

• Bonjour, Voici votre message : Bonjour, j'ai un bonus Spotify premium sur mon compte bouygues télécom. Il est actif mais je ne peux l'utiliser sur mon compte Spotify. J'avais pourtant Spotify pre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes