Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Re: Being Charged Twice

I have been charge twice for this month. Who can handle this please! Lisa

• Visitor
  • I have been charge twice for this month.  Who can handle this please!   Lisa
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked

Today when I tried listening to something, it said my account was being used somewhere else and they even added a song and made my account a permium family account.I signed out everywhere and right now I'm trying to change my password, but the link w...

• Casual Listener
  • Today when I tried listening to something, it said my account was being used somewhere else and they even added a song and made my account a permium family account. I signed out everywhere and right...
  • hailzfire
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting an involuntary downgrade on my Family Premium Account?

Last month I decided to upgrade my premium account to a Family Premium account and added my family. When I logged in, I got the message saying that my subscription will change to a regular premium account on 02/01/17 and I will be charged $9,99 + tax...

• Last month I decided to upgrade my premium account to a Family Premium account and added my family. When I logged in, I got the message saying that my subscription will change to a regular premium ac...
  • bradymercer1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged Twice

Tweeted and filled out customer form. Trying this forum as well. Upgraded to Family Premium from an individual Premium account back in May 2016 ($9.99/mo). Was told that the family plan at $14.99 would "replace" the individual plan as far as billing....

• Casual Listener
  • Tweeted and filled out customer form. Trying this forum as well. Upgraded to Family Premium from an individual Premium account back in May 2016 ($9.99/mo). Was told that the family plan at $14.99 wou...
  • foxymama4
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription

On March 1st I purchased premium subscription. I was sent an email confirmation that I have a 30 day trial and that my account will be charged the monthly amount beginning on the 31st. Sounds good.Then tonight suddenly I went into Spotify and needed ...

• On March 1st I purchased premium subscription. I was sent an email confirmation that I have a 30 day trial and that my account will be charged the monthly amount beginning on the 31st. Sounds good. ...
  • Het_Mason
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Security issue with unauthorized user gaining access to my account

I have a premium account. I'm not sure how, but some random user has gained access to my account and their playlists keep showing up. Also if we are both streaming at the same time it becomes a back and forth battle of me trying to disable their devi...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account. I'm not sure how, but some random user has gained access to my account and their playlists keep showing up. Also if we are both streaming at the same time it becomes a back ...
  • msocma
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zahlungsanbieter scheint einen schlechten Tag zu haben

Habe gerade versucht, Spotify Premium für Studenten mit Klarna als Zahlungsmethode zu bestellen. Dabei habe ich die folgende Fehlermeldung bekommen: "Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter scheinen einen schlechten Tag zu haben. Keine Sorge, die...

• Casual Listener
  • Habe gerade versucht, Spotify Premium für Studenten mit Klarna als Zahlungsmethode zu bestellen. Dabei habe ich die folgende Fehlermeldung bekommen: "Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter sche...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Seafarer

Hi! I'm a seafarer and my premium subscription has ended. Is it possible for my family back home to pay for my premium subscription? I can't do it because I'm working onboard and I don't stay in one place for too long. Thanks and more power!

• Visitor
  • Hi! I'm a seafarer and my premium subscription has ended. Is it possible for my family back home to pay for my premium subscription? I can't do it because I'm working onboard and I don't stay in one ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't know what email I used on the account

I am trying to log in my account on PS4. I do not remember my password. I also do not know the email address on the account. I believe it is an old work email. I pay for this service and would like help changing the email on the account. Please help!...

• I am trying to log in my account on PS4. I do not remember my password. I also do not know the email address on the account. I believe it is an old work email. I pay for this service and would like h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling my account

I do not remember when I signed up to Spotify or with what account and email so can therefore not access it. I would now like to cancel it because I am paying for a service which is £9.99 a month which I do not use. However I can not access the accou...

• I do not remember when I signed up to Spotify or with what account and email so can therefore not access it. I would now like to cancel it because I am paying for a service which is £9.99 a month whi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being disconnected by another device on MY account

I was listening one day when my music suddenly stopped and saw an iphone user disconnected me. So I played my music again and same thing. Went to my account and in the 'family' section there was a strange name/email, so I removed it -- I share my acc...

• Visitor
  • I was listening one day when my music suddenly stopped and saw an iphone user disconnected me. So I played my music again and same thing. Went to my account and in the 'family' section there was a st...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice per month

You guys have charged both mine and my husbands account twice each. Mine was twice on the first then his was twice on the 15th.

• You guys have charged both mine and my husbands account twice each. Mine was twice on the first then his was twice on the 15th.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question

I recently deactivated my Facebook and made a new Spotify account. (my previous account was attached to my Facebook) I had Spotify Premium..I'm wondering if I'll still be charged monthly from that account? I'd like to have Premium on my new account, ...

• I recently deactivated my Facebook and made a new Spotify account. (my previous account was attached to my Facebook) I had Spotify Premium..I'm wondering if I'll still be charged monthly from that ac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium for Starbucks

I receive free Spotify premium for partners through Starbucks, but noticed earlier this week that my account settings went from being premium to the free subscription. Is there a reason for this or a way to fix it?

• I receive free Spotify premium for partners through Starbucks, but noticed earlier this week that my account settings went from being premium to the free subscription. Is there a reason for this or a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Doesn't Recognize Premium

I downloaded the Spotify application after getting a new hard drive. After I sign in, the application doesn't recognize the fact that I have a Premium account. What can I do? Btw here's proof:

Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 3.27.51 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-16 at 3.28.10 PM.png
  • Music Fan
  • I downloaded the Spotify application after getting a new hard drive. After I sign in, the application doesn't recognize the fact that I have a Premium account. What can I do?   Btw he...
  • limonwithchile
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura paga porem pausada

Minha assinatura foi paga a quase um mês, porem com dois dias de atraso e mesmo paga ela foi pausada, o que eu faço?

• Minha assinatura foi paga a quase um mês, porem com dois dias de atraso e mesmo paga ela foi pausada, o que eu faço?
  • Amancio01
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura premium

Fiz a assinatura premium pelo aplicativo no celular, mas quando tento acessar pelo PC, não consigo pois o site me informa que tenho uma conta vinculada ao facebook. Quando eu acesso essa conta, não aparece minha assinatura premium e não há nenhuma da...

• Fiz a assinatura premium pelo aplicativo no celular, mas quando tento acessar pelo PC, não consigo pois o site me informa que tenho uma conta vinculada ao facebook. Quando eu acesso essa conta, não a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium - what happens to downloaded songs?

Hi guys, I'd like to know if I end my premium subscription (but keep my free account), will I still be able to listen to my downloaded music offline as long as I login at least once every 30 days? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, I'd like to know if I end my premium subscription (but keep my free account), will I still be able to listen to my downloaded music offline as long as I login at least once every 30 days? Th...
  • Pickles131
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've cancelled subscription, but am still being charged

Hi,I cancelled my subscription a while ago since I'm no longer listening to Spotify offline. Today I realised I'm still being charged each month, though. I logged on to Spotify and my Subscription page says "You're currently Spotify Free." And there'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cancelled my subscription a while ago since I'm no longer listening to Spotify offline. Today I realised I'm still being charged each month, though. I logged on to Spotify and my Sub...
  • plondke
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes