Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

i cannot change my country of origin

i am currently in Israel right now and i tried to change my location from italy to israel on my profile but the site doesn't allow me to change my country, it only appears italy when i open the country list. can you help me please?

• i am currently in Israel right now and i tried to change my location from italy to israel on my profile but the site doesn't allow me to change my country, it only appears italy when i open the count...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Username!

Hello there,i'm registered with my user name but my real name is shown when I when in search for my profile in the search tab! The problem began when i updated from Premium to Spotify Family? Any ideas how to change it? best regards

• Hello there, i'm registered with my user name but my real name is shown when I when in search for my profile in the search tab! The problem began when i updated from Premium to Spotify Family? Any i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer a student....won't let me update payment info

I had signed up for Spotify Premium for Students a year or so ago and my card has since expired this month. I need to update my card info but it won't let me get past the "Verify you're a student" page. I'm not a student anymore. I've even been getti...

• I had signed up for Spotify Premium for Students a year or so ago and my card has since expired this month. I need to update my card info but it won't let me get past the "Verify you're a studen...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hey there,I've been having troubles upgrading to the Premium with the Student Discount. I've verified my account on Unidays but when trying to pay for my Subscription it tells me"Wie es aussieht, kannst du das reduzierte Produkt, das du kaufen möchte...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, I've been having troubles upgrading to the Premium with the Student Discount. I've verified my account on Unidays but when trying to pay for my Subscription it tells me "Wie es aussieht,...
  • BtRSinus
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Premium Germany

I had Premium for one year with Spotify and now they suddenly booked the full amount of my bank account. I know this is because my Unidays account/the student status needs to be renewed, but Spotify specifically said, they would inform me. Since this...

• I had Premium for one year with Spotify and now they suddenly booked the full amount of my bank account. I know this is because my Unidays account/the student status needs to be renewed, but Spotify ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I need help my Spotify old account won't work how do I get it back

• I need help my Spotify old account won't work how do I get it back
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still charged after canceling subscription

I cancelled my subscription on Saturday, March 11 (prior to the automatic renewal date), but was still charged? I would like a refund to my credit card.

• I cancelled my subscription on Saturday, March 11 (prior to the automatic renewal date), but was still charged? I would like a refund to my credit card. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Vodafone

I previously had a Premium subscription to Spotify. In 2015 I upgraded my Vodafone contract to include 24 months Spotify. This will come to an end shortly. if I cancel my Vodafone contract or downgrade to one which does not include Spotify, do I need...

• Casual Listener
  • I previously had a Premium subscription to Spotify. In 2015 I upgraded my Vodafone contract to include 24 months Spotify. This will come to an end shortly.   if I cancel my Vodafone contract o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I have Premium for Family and I have 5 invites sent. My daughter and son have an account and is working great. When I try to activate my account through an invitation, the response reads:"Sorry! You're already a member of this Family plan. Please cli...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Premium for Family and I have 5 invites sent.  My daughter and son have an account and is working great.  When I try to activate my account through an invitation, the response reads:...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not all albums of artists shown

Since a couple of days I cannot access all music that should be available on Spotify. For instance, if I search for 'arcade fire' only one artist is shown and when I click on this artist, I only see two albums. However, on my friend's account, many m...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a couple of days I cannot access all music that should be available on Spotify. For instance, if I search for 'arcade fire' only one artist is shown and when I click on this artist, I only see ...
  • themearl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to login to mobile app

Hi,I'm trying to login to the mobile app on a new device using my email but it says'You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. If you have a Spotify account please log in with your Spotify credentials. If you do not have a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm trying to login to the mobile app on a new device using my email but it says 'You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. If you have a Spotify account please log ...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Edit My Country Of Origin In My Account

When I joined Spotify, the system automatically defaulted my Country of Origin to USA but I am not from the USA. When I go into to Edit my Account and change my Country of Origin, the system will not allow me to insert the correct Country and the usu...

• Casual Listener
  • When I joined Spotify, the system automatically defaulted my Country of Origin to USA but I am not from the USA. When I go into to Edit my Account and change my Country of Origin, the system wil...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need Help by editing family account

Dear allThere might be a Bug in the administration tool of your Spotify.I have a family member #*sophie*. This account name generates an error and a general error message appears."Pst! Diese Seite schläft..." The web browser shows this URL: "https://...

• Music Fan
  • Dear all There might be a Bug in the administration tool of your Spotify. I have a family member #*sophie*.   This account name generates an error and a general error message appears. "Pst!...
  • MatzeMarx
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium olamıyorum!

Neden Spotify 'a mail yoluyla ulaşamıyorum? Premium üyelik alamıyorum. Lütfen yardımcı olun.Satın alma işlemini gerçekleştiremiyorumKullanıcı adı : erdnc78

• Casual Listener
  • Neden Spotify 'a mail yoluyla ulaşamıyorum? Premium üyelik alamıyorum. Lütfen yardımcı olun. Satın alma işlemini gerçekleştiremiyorum Kullanıcı adı : erdnc78
  • erdnc78
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is hacked

Hi all, Recently I saw some strange behaviour on my spotify account (songs where in my recent list wich I would never listen to) but i tought it might just be that i played the songs in my pants while walking or whatever. Today I noticed that some pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   Recently I saw some strange behaviour on my spotify account (songs where in my recent list wich I would never listen to) but i tought it might just be that i played the songs in my p...
  • piachu_
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Erro com premium

Ola boa noite. Eu tenho o tarifário yorn da vodafone e tenho o premium do Spotify gratuito pois o yorn nos proporciona essa opção. Mas desde à 1 semana para cá que o premium não tem estado ativo no Spotify mas o Spotify premium continua como ativo na...

• Ola boa noite. Eu tenho o tarifário yorn da vodafone e tenho o premium do Spotify gratuito pois o yorn nos proporciona essa opção. Mas desde à 1 semana para cá que o premium não tem estado ativo no S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel 3mth premium free trial before it ended and was charged for renewal

I tried to cancel my subscription before it could renew but I could not find any cancel option. I only saw where it said that I would continue to be charged monthly at the normal rate for the premium subscription at the end of my trial. I was able to...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to cancel my subscription before it could renew but I could not find any cancel option. I only saw where it said that I would continue to be charged monthly at the normal rate for the premium...
  • mickysusu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Login Problems

I recently changed my Facebook name and cancelled my Premium subscription. Now I am not able to log into Spotify at all. I need help re-accessing my Spotify account.

• I recently changed my Facebook name and cancelled my Premium subscription. Now I am not able to log into Spotify at all. I need help re-accessing my Spotify account. 
  • Edbeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Assinatura premium

Como de costume, eu paguei a assinatura premium de 3 meses, cujo boleto tinha o estranho vencimento em um sábado. Como as agências bancárias não funcionam no sábado, foi debitado na segunda-feira. Porém eu estou com a conta de free user e, apesar de ...

• Como de costume, eu paguei a assinatura premium de 3 meses, cujo boleto tinha o estranho vencimento em um sábado. Como as agências bancárias não funcionam no sábado, foi debitado na segunda-feira. Po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes