Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

no es posible reproducir la cancion actual

Después que se terminó mi mes de suscripción de paga ya no puedo reproducir la música en mi PC, me aparece el mensaje: "no es posible reproducir la canción actual", así con todas las canciones, estuve investigando y decía que comprobara si la opción ...

• Después que se terminó mi mes de suscripción de paga ya no puedo reproducir la música en mi PC, me aparece el mensaje: "no es posible reproducir la canción actual", así con todas las canciones, estuv...
  • GuillermoMakers
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Problems logging in

Hi, I have an issue:My account is linked to an old e-mail that got hakkede, and I no longer have access to it. I don't remember the password to my account so it won't let me change the e-mail adresse to my new one. Only way to access Spotify now is b...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I have an issue: My account is linked to an old e-mail that got hakkede, and I no longer have access to it. I don't remember the password to my account so it won't let me change the e-mail adres...
  • haris99
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I click the "change picture" button nothing happens.

So I was updating my profile and ended up changing my profile picture to the wrong picture on accident (I was careless when clicking). I'm a non-premium user and when I click the "change" button under my current picture nothing happens. I don't want ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was updating my profile and ended up changing my profile picture to the wrong picture on accident (I was careless when clicking). I'm a non-premium user and when I click the "change" button unde...
  • Wondulirium
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Cant remember my account name and cant cancel premium ?

• Cant remember my account name and cant cancel premium ?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family - amount of offline devices allowed

I read in the terms that it is allowed to have offline music on 3 devices, is this per family member or is this the total amount of offline devices in the family? Thx, sorry couldn't find my answer with the search function quickly

• Casual Listener
  • I read in the terms that it is allowed to have offline music on 3 devices, is this per family member or is this the total amount of offline devices in the family?   Thx, sorry couldn't find my...
  • amandhirs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Oh no! Something has gone wrong!

I need to set my app password but when i get emailed the link to do so i get the message "Oh no! Something has gone wrong!" I normally use facebook login but i cant use it for the device i am trying to log in with and need to set this additional pass...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to set my app password but when i get emailed the link to do so i get the message "Oh no! Something has gone wrong!"   I normally use facebook login but i cant use it for the device i a...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot get premium on family plan 2nd account

HiI have my main account, which my wife uses in her mobile.I have another account which is properly linked to the family plan of the first account as it clearly says when I log in via a browser.But when I log in via Spotify with my second account it ...

• Hi I have my main account, which my wife uses in her mobile. I have another account which is properly linked to the family plan of the first account as it clearly says when I log in via a browser. ...
  • fsweb2011
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial ended early

Hi I had the 7 day free trial and it ended a day early. I wanted to test a few more things and I cannot now. I checked today and it CLEARLY said on my account it would end MARCH 10. Well it is March 9 it says I now am downgraded to Free Account. I am...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I had the 7 day free trial and it ended a day early.  I wanted to test a few more things and I cannot now.  I checked today and it CLEARLY said on my account it would end MARCH 10. Well ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Test Month

Hi, I have been a Spotify Premium Subscriber before but switched to Google Play some time ago. Currently I'm testing Amazon Music Unlimited as I just purchased a Amazon Echo. Since now a family premium subscription is available also for Austria with ...

• Hi,  I have been a Spotify Premium Subscriber before but switched to Google Play some time ago.  Currently I'm testing Amazon Music Unlimited as I just purchased a Amazon Echo.  &nb...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

email vs username

Any one has an idea how I can import my saved songs from another account? I saved my songs to an account registered with my e-mail address, and when I signed up for premium, I have to log in with my user-id which doesn't have what I previously saved.

• Any one has an idea how I can import my saved songs from another account? I saved my songs to an account registered with my e-mail address, and when I signed up for premium, I have to log in with my ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up family accounts

Hey, so I have purchased spotify family and have had an active subscription for a few months now but my mom can't get access to the premium on her account as it says she's in a different country than the subscription holder which is me (I assure you ...

• Hey, so I have purchased spotify family and have had an active subscription for a few months now but my mom can't get access to the premium on her account as it says she's in a different country than...
  • namarih
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

I am being cjarged $12.99 a month for free spotify. I want to cancel but there is no option on my account. I feel like screaming. I never use this and paying for nothing. I just want it gone! Please help.

• I am being cjarged $12.99 a month for free spotify. I want to cancel but there is no option on my account. I feel like screaming. I never use this and paying for nothing. I just want it gone! Please ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Rogers ( cellphone provider ) doesnt work

With my cellphone provider I got spotify included in my plan. My status on rogers states that spotify is active but when I log on to spotify it tells me that I'm a free member. I called my phone provider and they told me to get in touch with spotify ...

• With my cellphone provider I got spotify included in my plan. My status on rogers states that spotify is active but when I log on to spotify it tells me that I'm a free member. I called my phone prov...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How long to dissociate my account from my mobile carrier?

Hi, my subscription was previously managed by my mobile carrier (Spark NZ) as they provide a free premium subscription. However, I am now wanting to upgrade to Spotify Premium for Family which Spark does not provide. I have asked Spark to dissociate ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my subscription was previously managed by my mobile carrier (Spark NZ) as they provide a free premium subscription. However, I am now wanting to upgrade to Spotify Premium for Family which Spark ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay back money or fix problem

Hi, i think you guys on the Spotify Support Team would be quit familiar with this issue that i have got like TONS of other customers of yours. I've had premium for months without any complications. On January 21th or something i lost both my premium ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   i think you guys on the Spotify Support Team would be quit familiar with this issue that i have got like TONS of other customers of yours.   I've had premium for months without an...
  • Claraagibbs
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling my subscription

I canceled my subscription Wednesday but still paid $ 9.99 today. Why? Canada Inc beaucoup re-paid?

• I canceled my subscription Wednesday but still paid $ 9.99 today. Why? Canada Inc beaucoup re-paid?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Spotify on Marantz MCR510.

The Marantz was connected before but recently playlists doesn't load and now can't so connect to Spotify. Any ideas why?

• The Marantz was connected before but recently playlists doesn't load and now can't so connect to Spotify. Any ideas why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Customer Support Sucks

All I need is my password to log into my mobile device. It's been over a week since I put in the support ticket. Pretend for a second that you are a real company, and need your customers to be happy....now send me my password champ

• Casual Listener
  • All I need is my password to log into my mobile device. It's been over a week since I put in the support ticket. Pretend for a second that you are a real company, and need your customers to be happy....
  • Claraagibbs
  • Regular
  • 35 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 6 likes

Unauthorized user on my account

I login through Facebook but I also have a device password set. I changed my Facebook password, logged everyone out, then logged in again but someone keeps accessing it. I think it's through the device password but when I go to change it I get the pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I login through Facebook but I also have a device password set. I changed my Facebook password, logged everyone out, then logged in again but someone keeps accessing it. I think it's through the devi...
  • Joshsoawesome
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes