Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

How long to dissociate my account from my mobile carrier?

Hi, my subscription was previously managed by my mobile carrier (Spark NZ) as they provide a free premium subscription. However, I am now wanting to upgrade to Spotify Premium for Family which Spark does not provide. I have asked Spark to dissociate ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my subscription was previously managed by my mobile carrier (Spark NZ) as they provide a free premium subscription. However, I am now wanting to upgrade to Spotify Premium for Family which Spark ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay back money or fix problem

Hi, i think you guys on the Spotify Support Team would be quit familiar with this issue that i have got like TONS of other customers of yours. I've had premium for months without any complications. On January 21th or something i lost both my premium ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   i think you guys on the Spotify Support Team would be quit familiar with this issue that i have got like TONS of other customers of yours.   I've had premium for months without an...
  • Claraagibbs
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling my subscription

I canceled my subscription Wednesday but still paid $ 9.99 today. Why? Canada Inc beaucoup re-paid?

• I canceled my subscription Wednesday but still paid $ 9.99 today. Why? Canada Inc beaucoup re-paid?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect to Spotify on Marantz MCR510.

The Marantz was connected before but recently playlists doesn't load and now can't so connect to Spotify. Any ideas why?

• The Marantz was connected before but recently playlists doesn't load and now can't so connect to Spotify. Any ideas why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Customer Support Sucks

All I need is my password to log into my mobile device. It's been over a week since I put in the support ticket. Pretend for a second that you are a real company, and need your customers to be happy....now send me my password champ

• Casual Listener
  • All I need is my password to log into my mobile device. It's been over a week since I put in the support ticket. Pretend for a second that you are a real company, and need your customers to be happy....
  • Claraagibbs
  • Regular
  • 35 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 6 likes

Unauthorized user on my account

I login through Facebook but I also have a device password set. I changed my Facebook password, logged everyone out, then logged in again but someone keeps accessing it. I think it's through the device password but when I go to change it I get the pa...

• Casual Listener
  • I login through Facebook but I also have a device password set. I changed my Facebook password, logged everyone out, then logged in again but someone keeps accessing it. I think it's through the devi...
  • Joshsoawesome
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo suscribirme al plan familiar de mi hermano

Mi hermano inició un plan familiar, metí mis datos y todo, pero dice que no puede verificar que vivimos en la misma casa y eso lo hemos tratado muchas vecesNota: sólo el primer mes no tuve RL problema, después me volvió a gratuito.

• Mi hermano inició un plan familiar, metí mis datos y todo, pero dice que no puede verificar que vivimos en la misma casa y eso lo hemos tratado muchas veces Nota: sólo el primer mes no tuve RL pro...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LINKED ROGERS ACCOUNT BUT STILL NOT GETTING PREMIUM

HEY EVERYONE IM ON A SHARE EVERYTHING PLAN FROM ROGERS AND MY ACCOUNT FROM ROGERS STATES THAT I AM GETTING SPOTIFY PREMIUM FOR FREE FOR TWO YEARS WITH MY PLAN- I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS WITH ROGERS- THE ONLY THING IS MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT USERNAME AND EMAIL...

• HEY EVERYONE IM ON A SHARE EVERYTHING PLAN FROM ROGERS AND MY ACCOUNT FROM ROGERS STATES THAT I AM GETTING SPOTIFY PREMIUM FOR FREE FOR TWO YEARS WITH MY PLAN- I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS WITH ROGERS- THE ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Im paying £9.99 every month but I'm regular?

Hello there. I am desperate to find function how to share music with the friend (not social networks). I posted a comment as it was a requirment apparently to activate "send to" option. But then I noticed I am "regular" user when I pay for the servic...

• Visitor
  • Hello there. I am desperate to find function how to share music with the friend (not social networks). I posted a comment as it was a requirment apparently to activate "send to" option. But then I no...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged, no credit added

Hello, I have been a premium Spotify member for years now. In February, my credit card number was changed due to fraudulent charges, so I was unsubscribed from premium. When I signed up for premium again, I was double charged. When I checked the acco...

• Hello,   I have been a premium Spotify member for years now. In February, my credit card number was changed due to fraudulent charges, so I was unsubscribed from premium.   When I signe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

finding friends

I am trying to find kylabb40 in the web player and it wont show her. I have the latest update.

• I am trying to find kylabb40 in the web player and it wont show her. I have the latest update.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not access to Spotify Premium

I have been a member of Spotify Premium for some years now, but suddenly I dont have access to it. I dont have any problem with the credit card that is linked to this service. I have tried to update the credit card information, but is not working. Ho...

• I have been a member of Spotify Premium for some years now,   but suddenly I dont have access to it.   I dont have any problem with the credit card that is linked to this service....
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged But No Upgrade

I paid for student premium and i was charged and its still has not upgraded. I dont know what to do should I dispute with my card company and get my money back

• I paid for student premium and i was charged and its still has not upgraded. I dont know what to do should I dispute with my card company and get my money back
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I tried to upgrade to primium but I need help

I tried to upgrade to primium thorugh paypay but it just kept bringing me back to the pay now page and my acount still says free trial.

• I tried to upgrade to primium thorugh paypay but it just kept bringing me back to the pay now page and my acount still says free trial.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for free account

I have been charged £9.99 in Feb and March even though I have a 'free' account. No idea why. Need to cancel these charges and be reimbursed for wrongful charges asap

• I have been charged £9.99 in Feb and March even though I have a 'free' account. No idea why. Need to cancel these charges and be reimbursed for wrongful charges asap
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verifying family subscription address

Hi,I've had a family premium account for about a year, and sudennly all the members were deleted (except one). I tried to reeinvite them but it only worked with one of them. With my partner, it didn't work. We entered the same address in which we bot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've had a family premium account for about a year, and sudennly all the members were deleted (except one). I tried to reeinvite them but it only worked with one of them. With my partner, it d...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import/Export likes/saved music

I would like to know is there a way to export music from current song list/library/playlist from 1 account and then import them from another account? I currently have 2 accounts with 2 different emails. My primary email is active with a Spotify accou...

• I would like to know is there a way to export music from current song list/library/playlist from 1 account and then import them from another account?   I currently have 2 accounts with 2 diffe...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hello. I have a really frustrating problem. I had premium spotify on my android device and i paid regularly each month via visa and everything was going just fine until this month (march). It says that my payment doesn't go through (i have money in m...

• Hello. I have a really frustrating problem. I had premium spotify on my android device and i paid regularly each month via visa and everything was going just fine until this month (march). It says th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre paid gift Card did not cover my premium suscribtion

I used to pay my premium subscription with my credit card, but later on I cancel my credit card, so in order to still having my premium subscription and bought a gift card and used it, as I received a receipt for my purchase, but the gift card was no...

• I used to pay my premium subscription with my credit card, but later on I cancel my credit card, so in order to still having my premium subscription and bought a gift card and used it, as I received ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes