Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unknown Device Connect

Hello!For few weeks in a row now, some random people connect to my account with their devices, play their music and delete my playlist. I want to know, whats going on, why they can do it and how do you going to fix that. I know i can logout of all se...

• Visitor
  • Hello! For few weeks in a row now, some random people connect to my account with their devices, play their music and delete my playlist. I want to know, whats going on, why they can do it and how do...
  • vsway
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my bank account...

Hi there, I'd love to change my bank accounts in my profile. I have a sportify premium family abonnement. Strangely, when I try to change my subsription plan, it says I'm using Spotify Free... That's odd. Help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'd love to change my bank accounts in my profile. I have a sportify premium family abonnement. Strangely, when I try to change my subsription plan, it says I'm using Spotify Free....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Still premium

I've cancelled my premium but I'm still able to use premium? I don't want to pay extra money again.

• Casual Listener
  • I've cancelled my premium but I'm still able to use premium? I don't want to pay extra money again.
  • Ee28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cancelled my account

I canceled my Spotify on the night before it was to be renewed, yet I still got charged. I want a refund because I am no longer premium but I paid. If anything charge me for a student account, not a full premium account.

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled my Spotify on the night before it was to be renewed, yet I still got charged. I want a refund because I am no longer premium but I paid. If anything charge me for a student account, not a ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Wie kann ich Premium Account kündigen, wenn ich meine Anmeldedaten und Email Daten nicht mehr weiß?

Hallo,Es geht um einer Klientin von mir . Sie wurde von einer Freundin von Ihr bei Spotify angemeldet und ein Premium Konto geöffnet. Jetzt ist das Problem, dass sie kündigen möchte aber es nicht schafft. Sie kann sich nicht mehr in Spotify anmelden,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, Es geht um einer Klientin von mir . Sie wurde von einer Freundin von Ihr bei Spotify angemeldet und ein Premium Konto geöffnet. Jetzt ist das Problem, dass sie kündigen möchte aber es nicht s...
  • Nic0_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to subscribe without knowing the passwords for spotify account and email account?

Hello,A client of mine was subscribed with a Premium account by her friend. The Email was created by this friend and user name and password as well. Now my client can´t login because she knows neither her account information nor her Email account (an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, A client of mine was subscribed with a Premium account by her friend. The Email was created by this friend and user name and password as well. Now my client can´t login because she knows neit...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to Delete Facebook...

So I have attached my Spotify account to Facebook and want to delete my Facebook account. I am also a Partner at Starbucks and have Premium membership through them. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • So I have attached my Spotify account to Facebook and want to delete my Facebook account. I am also a Partner at Starbucks and have Premium membership through them. Please help.
  • JohnH130
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

student premium

I really love spotify. It is the best music app ever. I'm currently a college student at University of Maryland College Park. I tried to activate premium with the student discount, I follow the steps and i was told that i was not eligible for the dis...

• I really love spotify. It is the best music app ever. I'm currently a college student at University of Maryland College Park. I tried to activate premium with the student discount, I follow the steps...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ASAP

I scanned my card for the student discount account, and it automatically charged me but I accidentally exited out of the confirmation page. Now it's asking me to pay again.

• Casual Listener
  • I scanned my card for the student discount account, and it automatically charged me but I accidentally exited out of the confirmation page. Now it's asking me to pay again.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Can I get a student discount if I am dual enrolled in HS and college?

• Can I get a student discount if I am dual enrolled in HS and college?
  • Masta_22
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Hiya, I subscribed for premium free trial, but I got a bill? what's that about...and I just cancelled my subscription, can someone sort it out for me please? account name: lastnameqiufirstnameyu@gmail.com

• Hiya, I subscribed for premium free trial, but I got a bill? what's that about... and I just cancelled my subscription, can someone sort it out for me please?   account name: lastnameqiufirst...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble with Premium payment

Hi,Every month Spotify usually takes out the money from my bank account to pay for my family plan premium subscription. This month I had to re enter all of my card information and it still will not go through. I was just given a brand new card and ev...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Every month Spotify usually takes out the money from my bank account to pay for my family plan premium subscription. This month I had to re enter all of my card information and it still will not...
  • AndreaR25
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! trouble with merging accounts, one with student email, one conncected via facebook

Hello, I am trying to link my new student account (which I created for the discount) with an old account (non-student but with discounted premium subscription) that was associated with my Facebook account. Any help would be much appreciated!

•  Hello, I am trying to link my new student account (which I created for the discount) with an old account (non-student but with discounted premium subscription) that was associated with my Faceb...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quero usar aquilo que paguei.

Gostaria de saber como é feito a liberação para a utilização do Spotify Premium, fiz o pagamento via boleto bancário e até agora não houve a liberação para minha utilização. Estou conectado com a conta do Facebook. Como é feito a liberação ? Fiquei m...

• Casual Listener
  • Gostaria de saber como é feito a liberação para a utilização do Spotify Premium, fiz o pagamento via boleto bancário e até agora não houve a liberação para minha utilização. Estou conectado com a con...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved to premium family - how can family members bring their old playlists over?

I had a normal spotify account for a while. My kids each created their own playlists on my account. I recently upgraded to family premium, and my kids each want to "import" their playlists into their newly created accounts. How do they do this?

• Casual Listener
  • I had a normal spotify account for a while.  My kids each created their own playlists on my account.   I recently upgraded to family premium, and my kids each want to "import" their playl...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked: People using my account and sending out family invites

I first noticed today that my recent music was nothing I heard of.Then a few hours later my spotify kept pausing, when I opened my iphone app it asked me to keep playing on "AXEL". Only me and my wife use the family premium account. I had to sign out...

• I first noticed today that my recent music was nothing I heard of. Then a few hours later my spotify kept pausing, when I opened my iphone app it asked me to keep playing on "AXEL". Only me and my w...
  • Stacivon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked off my account

I received an email asking me to verify my address to stay on my family account. When I did, I got kicked off saying I couldn't be verified. No one else in my family received this notice. I tried contacting Spotify but all I got was a generic email w...

• Visitor
  • I received an email asking me to verify my address to stay on my family account. When I did, I got kicked off saying I couldn't be verified. No one else in my family received this notice. I tried con...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i need to speak to someone

I signed up for 3 months for .99 and it said only $9.99 after trial ..my account has been overchargedMichelle

• I signed up for 3 months for .99 and it said only $9.99 after trial ..my account has been overcharged Michelle
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is Direct Carrier Billing (Google Play) supported for Telstra in Australia?

Hi, My Carrier is Telstra (in Australia). Is Direct Carrier Billing (Google Play Store on Android 6) supported for Telstra in Australia? Cheers

• Hi,   My Carrier is Telstra (in Australia).   Is Direct Carrier Billing (Google Play Store on Android 6) supported for Telstra in Australia?   Cheers
  • jbolger
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

£15 a month for premium?! - please help

hi, wondering if anyone could help!! i changed my premium account (the £9.99 one) to the premium account with student discount (£4.99 per month) in september 2016. i checked my bank account the other day and it turns out i've been charged £9.99 every...

• hi, wondering if anyone could help!! i changed my premium account (the £9.99 one) to the premium account with student discount (£4.99 per month) in september 2016. i checked my bank account the other...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes