Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Friend got "You listen from [my name] iPad" contiune or listen from iPhone

Got a text from my friend, that have received the following message from spotify today on her phone. (see below) She is logged in on her account.I'm logged in on my account.We have never shared or used one anothers accounts. Have we totally missed so...

spotify.png
  • Got a text from my friend, that have received the following message from spotify today on her phone. (see below)   She is logged in on her account. I'm logged in on my account. We have neve...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family not working after subscription

I've just subscribed to premium family and it is not working properly (as trump would put it: "Sad!" - people that I've invited cannot join.- in my cellphone I still have only the free features (e.g. I can only play albums in shuffle mode). How can I...

• Regular
  • I've just subscribed to premium family and it is not working properly (as trump would put it: "Sad!" 🙂    - people that I've invited cannot join. - in my cellphone I still have only the...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has paused my premium although the money has come out of my account?

I'm hoping someone can help me! I have an apple email receipt stating that my Spotify payment came out of my account last Wednesday yet from that day my Spotify has been paused because 'my last payment didn't work' even though the money 100% has been...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm hoping someone can help me! I have an apple email receipt stating that my Spotify payment came out of my account last Wednesday yet from that day my Spotify has been paused because 'my last payme...
  • Jemmadiane-gb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i was changed from family premium to free

hi! just wondering if someone could help me out here.i currently have an account with family premium, it's in my brothers name and we share the same address. unfortunately, when spotify asked me to verify my account they asked for a zipcode, and livi...

• Casual Listener
  • hi! just wondering if someone could help me out here. i currently have an account with family premium, it's in my brothers name and we share the same address. unfortunately, when spotify asked me to...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify profile coming up as a user number

Hi guy's I am trying to update my Spotify profile on different social networking site so that it shows my name. Any link that I can find for it only shows my user number is there any way I can search for it or find a link that will have my username s...

• Community Legend
  • Hi guy's   I am trying to update my Spotify profile on different social networking site so that it shows my name. Any link that I can find for it only shows my user number is there any way I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from free to premium

I want to switch from free to premium. However it is saying my network Tesco doesn't allow Spotify. Is they any other way of me paying ?

• I want to switch from free to premium. However it is saying my network Tesco doesn't allow Spotify. Is they any other way of me paying ?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost control of playlists (account may have been compromised?)

Hi.I've recently been noticing my playlists and "My music" getting deleted and changed. My first thought was that my account was compromised, so I changed password on Facebook (as my account is tied to Facebook), enabled two-factor authentication, an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've recently been noticing my playlists and "My music" getting deleted and changed. My first thought was that my account was compromised, so I changed password on Facebook (as my account is tie...
  • Akorsvang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change Payment Details

When I activated my Spotify account, I was a student a received the student pricing. Since then, I have graduated and I'm now charged the full $9.99/month price. My credit card expired this month and I'm trying to update payment details. When I am on...

• When I activated my Spotify account, I was a student a received the student pricing. Since then, I have graduated and I'm now charged the full $9.99/month price. My credit card expired this month and...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot my username and password

I need help. I used to login my Spotify account through my Facebook profile. Today I decided to cancel my Facebook account, but I don't remember my username, nor my password to login my Spotify account. To make things worse, I seem to have created an...

• I need help. I used to login my Spotify account through my Facebook profile. Today I decided to cancel my Facebook account, but I don't remember my username, nor my password to login my Spotify accou...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts

I have Premium. How do I add a device that can work independantly from my other devices?

• I have Premium. How do I add a device that can work independantly from my other devices?  
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel account

I want to cancel my suscription

• I want to cancel my suscription
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Vodafone (PT)

Hi, I am a vodafone PT customer and I am paying the spotify subscription to them. When I tried to connect my Vodafone number to spotify account it is just impossible!! I am paying a service that I am not able to use! Vodafone PT already sent the prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I am a vodafone PT customer and I am paying the spotify subscription to them. When I tried to connect my Vodafone number to spotify account it is just impossible!! I am paying a se...
  • maluhiapt
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Money refund

• Casual Listener
  • Marniiixx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Not Accepted

Hello, I'm getting a message when I sign into Spotify 'One Little Problem. Your Premium Payment Failed'. I checked with my bank and my card is working fine and I can see that payment did hit this card in Dec. and Jan. Not sure what to do, please help...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm getting a message when I sign into Spotify 'One Little Problem. Your Premium Payment Failed'. I checked with my bank and my card is working fine and I can see that payment did hit this car...
  • joleynik
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

premium to family plan

im trying to switch from premium to family plan. if i switch would they charge me the family plan eventhough i just paid my premium?

• im trying to switch from premium to family plan. if i switch would they charge me the family plan eventhough i just paid my premium?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I wish i could just email someone instead of using this ridiculous post thing.

I have been making payments to spotify since october and i had no confirmation that my subscription went through. spotify didn't even work for me after a bit and i had no idea i was making payments until this month. i'd like a refund of everything i ...

• I have been making payments to spotify since october and i had no confirmation that my subscription went through. spotify didn't even work for me after a bit and i had no idea i was making payments u...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collocation issue with Amazon Family

Hello, As a collocation with friends, we have created a Spotify Family account, however, this is the second time that we are kicked off the program because Spotify was unable to check the address.How could we solve this issue and keep our Spotify Fam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   As a collocation with friends, we have created a Spotify Family account, however, this is the second time that we are kicked off the program because Spotify was unable to check the ad...
  • such514
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my premium account and can't get a new one with 30 days free

Hi everyone, I had an account on Spotify since 2 years, thanks to the Bouygues Telecom's bonus. But I've lost my premium account this week, because of my operator. They told me to contact you, in order to have a premium account with 30 days free and ...

• Hi everyone,   I had an account on Spotify since 2 years, thanks to the Bouygues Telecom's bonus. But I've lost my premium account this week, because of my operator. They told me to contact yo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PAUSED AFTER ONE WEEK OF PAYMENT

I just renewed my subscription last 02-21-2017 and was able to enjoy my subscription until today (03-01-2017). My Premium subscription paused, when using Spotify app it's showing that my payment failed and it's requiring me to Downgrade in order to c...

• I just renewed my subscription last 02-21-2017 and was able to enjoy my subscription until today (03-01-2017). My Premium subscription paused, when using Spotify app it's showing that my payment fail...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes