Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't Update my Email

I just change my email address on my facebook and already deleted the old one. but it looks like my spotify account is not getting my new email address. your help will be much appreciated

• Casual Listener
  • I just change my email address on my facebook and already deleted the old one. but it looks like my spotify account is not getting my new email address. your help will be much appreciated
  • Jumsel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to close my account but I have no access to my email account

It's been a long time since I signed into my account using a password on a computer since I'm already automatically signed into my Spotify account on my phone and because of that I've forgotten my password. I finally got in by connecting my Facebook ...

• It's been a long time since I signed into my account using a password on a computer since I'm already automatically signed into my Spotify account on my phone and because of that I've forgotten ...
  • ricsut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I have been charged $41 for premium Spotify I didn't want premium in the first place and they just automatically took out money. I want my money back and free Spotify.

• I have been charged $41 for premium Spotify I didn't want premium in the first place and they just automatically took out money. I want my money back and free Spotify.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Student Discount?

Hi,I wanted to originally get the student discount but I saw that it was only for collage students and not high school students so I just left and paid for the normal subscription. I'm on the free month trial right now but it charged $4.99 to my card...

• Hi, I wanted to originally get the student discount but I saw that it was only for collage students and not high school students so I just left and paid for the normal subscription. I'm on the free ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Account Holder

I'm supposed to be the Account Holder of our Family Plan, but my account says that I am part of the Family Plan, not the Holder... how can I fix this? I can't make any changes or invite other members of my family...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm supposed to be the Account Holder of our Family Plan, but my account says that I am part of the Family Plan, not the Holder... how can I fix this? I can't make any changes or invite other members...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to cancel my subscription!

I have been trying to cancel my subscription with Spotify for the last 2 months. I've gone to the Spotify website and clicked the subscription tab to cancel but it tells me that I am currently under a free subscription which is completely untrue. I a...

• I have been trying to cancel my subscription with Spotify for the last 2 months. I've gone to the Spotify website and clicked the subscription tab to cancel but it tells me that I am currently under ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Subscription] Self Service | Device Management

I want to upgrade to premium service, but there is no link to do so on my mobile device. During commercials, there is a link - sends me to a web poster - still no link to upgrade. As a shareholder, I'm dissapointed that an upgrade link isnt readily a...

• I want to upgrade to premium service, but there is no link to do so on my mobile device. During commercials, there is a link - sends me to a web poster - still no link to upgrade. As a shareholder, I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

Hi there,I signed up for 3 months of Spotify Premium for £9.99 at the start of the year. I then upgraded my mobile phone package with Vodafone at the end of January and they offered me Spotify Premium for free as part of my package. I can't activate ...

• Hi there, I signed up for 3 months of Spotify Premium for £9.99 at the start of the year. I then upgraded my mobile phone package with Vodafone at the end of January and they offered me Spotify Prem...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Globe and Spotify Premium

Hello! I subscribed to Spotify Premium for Php 49 for 3 months. The promo expired today and I upgraded again to Premium through Globe. When I opened my account details they are asking me to update it through credit card. If I cancel my subscription, ...

• Hello! I subscribed to Spotify Premium for Php 49 for 3 months. The promo expired today and I upgraded again to Premium through Globe. When I opened my account details they are asking me to update it...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Followers/Playlists disappearing

My followers, playlists and people I'm following have disappeared from my Account page yet when I go into playlists and such, I see them. Why is the info not appearing at the top of my account. Oddly enough, when I checked this morning, all the info ...

• Casual Listener
  • My followers, playlists and people I'm following have disappeared from my Account page yet when I go into playlists and such, I see them. Why is the info not appearing at the top of my account. Oddly...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from Premium to Family Premium - can't login

I upgraded to Family Premium yesterday, cannot login since then. When I click the link in the E-Mail I got sent I only get this message: "Oh No! Something has gone wrong but don't be sad, you can try again a little bit later"Does anyone know how to g...

• I upgraded to Family Premium yesterday, cannot login since then. When I click the link in the E-Mail I got sent I only get this message: "Oh No! Something has gone wrong but don't be sad, you can try...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem linking my Spotify acc with FB

WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN TO SPOTIFY IT SAYS THAT IN ORDER TO THAT I NEED TO LINK MY SPOTIFY ACC WITH MY FB ACC AND WHEN I TRY TO DO SO, IT SAYS THAT THEY ARE EXPERIENCING TEMPORARY PROBLEMS AND IT DOESN'T LINK

• WHEN I TRY TO LOG IN TO SPOTIFY IT SAYS THAT IN ORDER TO THAT I NEED TO LINK MY SPOTIFY ACC WITH MY FB ACC AND WHEN I TRY TO DO SO, IT SAYS THAT THEY ARE EXPERIENCING TEMPORARY PROBLEMS AND IT DOESN'...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Use token

How do I get to use the token to add a user to my family account? I only get redirected to the regular login page.

• How do I get to use the token to add a user to my family account? I only get redirected to the regular login page.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant login with my facebook account

I have the probem that I want to login with my facebook account, but if i do so, nothing happens and it puts me back in the login site. Who knows what to do????

• I have the probem that I want to login with my facebook account, but if i do so, nothing happens and it puts me back in the login site. Who knows what to do????
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MÁS DE 5 AÑOS cobrándome 9.99 Euros SIN SOLICITARLO NI SER PREMIUM

Me han cobrado durante MÁS DE 5 AÑOS 9.99 Euros mensualmente pero mi cuenta es Free. Solicito que me devuelvan los importes cobrados y no me sigan pasando los recibos. Mi correo es yo@davidsobrino.es Un saludo.

• Me han cobrado durante MÁS DE 5 AÑOS 9.99 Euros mensualmente pero mi cuenta es Free.    Solicito que me devuelvan los importes cobrados y no me sigan pasando los recibos.   Mi...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Catch22: changed e-mail, don't remember password

I'm in real Catch 22 situation. I have moved, changed my e-mail (the one registered with Spotify is no longer working), and I can't remember my password. I need to change payment optoions, but can't do that without access to e-mail or password. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm in real Catch 22 situation. I have moved, changed my e-mail (the one registered with Spotify is no longer working), and I can't remember my password. I need to change payment optoions, but can't ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no me quiere dejar cancelar mi suscripción

Desde hace dos días intento cancelar mi suscripción Premium y el único mensaje que obtengo es de disculpas porque al parecer algo está mal en la página y debo intentarlo de nuevo. Está a punto de renovarse un nuevo mes y esto ya me tiene disgustado p...

• Casual Listener
  • Desde hace dos días intento cancelar mi suscripción Premium y el único mensaje que obtengo es de disculpas porque al parecer algo está mal en la página y debo intentarlo de nuevo. Está a punto de ren...
  • andrettz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice A Month

I've read on here multiple times that Spofify charges credit card accounts twice a month. This is absolute bull**bleep**, in my opinion. I have contacted my credit card company and they say the fault falls on Spotify, which is does. I have been charg...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read on here multiple times that Spofify charges credit card accounts twice a month. This is absolute bull**bleep**, in my opinion. I have contacted my credit card company and they say the fault...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription

My subscription is thru Spark NZ but I also get a monthly charge on my credit card. How do I cancel the charge to my card as I don't have any options under subscription because it is thru Spark

• My subscription is thru Spark NZ but I also get a monthly charge on my credit card. How do I cancel the charge to my card as I don't have any options under subscription because it is thru Spark
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes