Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Attempted to get premium with student discount, unable to verify still charged 2 times

I had intended to upgrade to premium spotify for student, currently enrolled in a Community college on the spotify list, however it was unable to verify info from document provided, however when I went to check my bank I had been charged twice for $5...

• I had intended to upgrade to premium spotify for student, currently enrolled in a Community college on the spotify list, however it was unable to verify info from document provided, however when I we...
  • djstorm10
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify leaks email addresses

I just received spam mail to an email address I exclusively use for spotify. Has there been another leak of user accounts or is spotify selling our email addresses?

• Casual Listener
  • I just received spam mail to an email address I exclusively use for spotify. Has there been another leak of user accounts or is spotify selling our email addresses? 
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation code not working

I have spent the last hour trying to use invite a family member to use the invitation code and got an error message saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." I have tried more than ten times with a few new codes a few times. Using iPhone...

• I have spent the last hour trying to use invite a family member to use the invitation code and got an error message saying "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."   I have tried more t...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change payment method

I am trying to change my method of payment, but am having trouble doing so. I used to have a student, account, but since I am no longer a student, I pay the regular subscription fee. When I try to change my credit card information, the screen prompts...

• I am trying to change my method of payment, but am having trouble doing so. I used to have a student, account, but since I am no longer a student, I pay the regular subscription fee. When I try to ch...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding family members on family account

I am unable to add my daughter on family account ooops error occurred message being displayed

• I am unable to add my daughter on family account ooops error occurred message being displayed
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't join Family subscription

Hey allI've been invited to a family subscription and keep on trying to join but get a message saying oops sorry an error occurred. I was on a premium but cancelled my subscription as I was told to and it expired today. Currently on a free subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all I've been invited to a family subscription and keep on trying to join but get a message saying oops sorry an error occurred. I was on a premium but cancelled my subscription as I was told to...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 3 likes

Permanently Deleted Playlists?

I had lots of playlists which I had developed over more than a year that had all the music I listened to, and I found out they were somehow automatically deleted. Not the first time it had happened, so I was not worried, but last time I recovered the...

• I had lots of playlists which I had developed over more than a year that had all the music I listened to, and I found out they were somehow automatically deleted. Not the first time it had happened, ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists disappeared

I've recently moved from Malaysia to Hong Kong and changed my country settings on Spotify. Everything was working fine until this morning- all my playlists are gone and it's linking me to my other email address (which I don't use). Pls help !

• I've recently moved from Malaysia to Hong Kong and changed my country settings on Spotify. Everything was working fine until this morning- all my playlists are gone and it's linking me to my other em...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium: Can't skip away from a really bad song

I can't change away from a song I didn't even hear from the beginning. I've logged out, but everytime I login, it just skips about 20-30 songs, and then goes to this song I can't skip. Here's a GIF:https://i.gyazo.com/dffc39a8dd547b1148f685c11dd47835...

• Regular
  • I can't change away from a song I didn't even hear from the beginning. I've logged out, but everytime I login, it just skips about 20-30 songs, and then goes to this song I can't skip.   Here'...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Family - two accounts

I have purchased a family account so that I can play music at my coffee shop as well as when I am away and other staff can still play music and I can as well.Is this posisble? I only have one facebook account and it will not let me log into both.

• I have purchased a family account so that I can play music at my coffee shop as well as when I am away and other staff can still play music and I can as well. Is this posisble? I only have one fac...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for using credit/ debit card

Sign up for premium ask for expiration date on visa cardFormat mm/yy red banner indicates I don't have the month

• Sign up for premium ask for expiration date on visa card Format mm/yy red banner indicates I don't have the month
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Family Offline playlists

Dear Community, After being a Spotify Premium user for sometime I have just signed up for the Spotify Family membership. Can I just clarify - does this mean that all 4 of us (husband, 2 children and I) are ALL allowed to each have a separate offline ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Community,   After being a Spotify Premium user for sometime I have just signed up for the Spotify Family membership.   Can I just clarify - does this mean that all 4 of us (husban...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

Hello I left Australia now and living in the Philippines and Im trying to change country with no success I don't have a local credit card.. Is there a way to pay her using pay pal

• Hello I left Australia now and living in the Philippines and Im trying to change country with no success I don't have a local credit card.. Is there a way to pay her using pay pal
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in on my I phone

I am able to access my spotify account through both my laptop and my I pad. When i try to log on to the spotify app on my phone using the "log in with facebook" option it comes up with Error 404. When i try logging in with my user name and password i...

• Casual Listener
  • I am able to access my spotify account through both my laptop and my I pad.    When i try to log on to the spotify app on my phone using the "log in with facebook" option it comes up with...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify gift card not valid in my country

Hello, i do live in belgium and my Gf is a dutch girl from holland,She bought me a gift card in the netherlands and it says the code is not valid in my country because i am from belgium. How to solve this please?

• Visitor
  • Hello, i do live in belgium and my Gf is a dutch girl from holland, She bought me a gift card in the netherlands and it says the code is not valid in my country because i am from belgium.   H...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

got a gift country in a different country but can't log in cause I'm out of my country

I'm from Portugal and I'm in norway for 1 month and I got a gift card which It's only possible to activate in Norway. But I can't login in my account because I'm out of my country for 14days.What should I do?

• I'm from Portugal and I'm in norway for 1 month and I got a gift card which It's only possible to activate in Norway. But I can't login in my account because I'm out of my country for 14days. What s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account in the app is free but I have premium account

My account on the site appears as premium and in the app my account is free. I can not listen to offline music through te app.

• Casual Listener
  • My account on the site appears as premium and in the app my account is free. I can not listen to offline music through te app.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to logon with my premium account only (using web-api-app Spotify for Kodi).

Hi!I'm unable to logon with with my premium user account, using a web-api-app (Spotify for Kodi https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-spotify-for-kodi-beta). It works with my friends premium user account but not my own. Error message: Unable to co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm unable to logon with with my premium user account, using a web-api-app (Spotify for Kodi https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-spotify-for-kodi-beta). It works with my friends premium use...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium Familiar

Me mudei para a casa do meu primo, e ele tem uma conta familiar entrei e ele me convidou, conseguir usar por um mês e após isso voltou pra conta free e não consegui entrar mais, oque fazer?

• Me mudei para a casa do meu primo, e ele tem uma conta familiar entrei e ele me convidou, conseguir usar por um mês e após isso voltou pra conta free e não consegui entrar mais, oque fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes