Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot my Family...

I have had a premium family account for months now but I was charged for a regular premium account instead. Why did this happen and how can it be fixed?

• I have had a premium family account for months now but I was charged for a regular premium account instead. Why did this happen and how can it be fixed?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution +63956 Prefix for registering Premium not available

I chose the option to use my sms number to pay for my monthly subscription but when I enter my number the prefix +63965 is not supported

• I chose the option to use my sms number to pay for my monthly subscription but when I enter my number the prefix +63965 is not supported
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student pausiert

Hallo,mein Studenten Abbo wurde pausiert. Bei dem von mir eingeführten Dauerauftrag, ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Ich hab dies schon korrigiert und die Rechnung bezahlt. Wie kann mein Accound nun wieder freigeschaltet werde ?Mit freundlichen Grüßen

• Hallo, mein Studenten Abbo wurde pausiert. Bei dem von mir eingeführten Dauerauftrag, ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Ich hab dies schon korrigiert und die Rechnung bezahlt. Wie kann mein Accound nun ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connected to wrong account/macbook

I am suddenly connected to the premium account of the bar i a sometimes work in.I used to have an own non-premium account using my playlists. Somehow i now am connected to the premium account of the bar with all of my playlistst gone. Instead i am se...

• I am suddenly connected to the premium account of the bar i a sometimes work in. I used to have an own non-premium account using my playlists. Somehow i now am connected to the premium account of th...
  • Leonardo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Klarna

Hallo ich weiß das Problem ist schon öfter aufgetreten. Ich habe die Lösungsansätze der anderen Nutzer auch versucht aber trotzdem wird mir immer nur "Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter scheinen einen schlechten Tag zu haben. Keine Sorge, di...

• Hallo ich weiß das Problem ist schon öfter aufgetreten. Ich habe die Lösungsansätze der anderen Nutzer auch versucht aber trotzdem wird mir immer nur "Ups, Deine Karte oder Dein Zahlungsanbieter sche...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log in

I try and log in on my new phone and it rejects my name and password saying i am already logged in - but i have only logged on my iPad? And if i were logged in why does it ask me to log in? i have premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I try and log in on my new phone and it rejects my name and password saying i am already logged in - but i have only logged on my iPad? And if i were logged in why does it ask me to log in? i have pr...
  • Bruce918
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

application password

Hi, I'm trying to set an application password. I get the email, but when I click the link, it always says: "Oh no, something's gone wrong". I've tried already 20 times... Known Problem?

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm trying to set an application password. I get the email, but when I click the link, it always says: "Oh no, something's gone wrong". I've tried already 20 times...   Known Prob...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is missing

Please help. I have a premium account through my employer and this morning I was logged off my account and when I signed in my picture was not showing and my songs are all gone

• Casual Listener
  • Please help. I have a premium account through my employer and this morning I was logged off my account and when I signed in my picture was not showing and my songs are all gone
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi having problems with spotify. I now have two accounts for 9.99 but son cannot access it.

This programme is strange. Now paying for two accounts yet son cannot access even though I have just set up 14.99 now for family premium. I thought I could have a number of devices to the original premiums?? Will just drop this site me thinks!!

• This programme is strange. Now paying for two accounts yet son cannot access even though I have just set up 14.99 now for family premium. I thought I could have a number of devices to the original pr...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your subscription payment failed

These last months i have reseved a mail that i need to update my payment details. It says in my details which card that is registered, and it is the right one. And when i update, it is to the same card that is registered. So I am not sure if it is a ...

• Casual Listener
  • These last months i have reseved a mail that i need to update my payment details. It says in my details which card that is registered, and it is the right one. And when i update, it is to the sa...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor system for resolving issues

Does anyone else find that Spotify has a terrible system for resolving issues? I'm a paying customer and should be able to talk directly to a Spotify employee if I'm having an issue, not talk to a whole bunch of users with the same issue as me. I'm j...

• Does anyone else find that Spotify has a terrible system for resolving issues? I'm a paying customer and should be able to talk directly to a Spotify employee if I'm having an issue, not talk to a wh...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change password?

When I try to change my password, spotify sends me link on my email and when I open email it writes "Oh no! Something has gone wrong!"

• When I try to change my password, spotify sends me link on my email and when I open email it writes "Oh no! Something has gone wrong!"
  • laleli
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member is not allowed into the family plan by the system

Hola my husband is not allowed into the family plan. The reason is that he cannot prove the adress and providing the addres we live at the system does not accept it. How it can be solved? saing it cannot be prooved that you have the same address that...

• Hola my husband is not allowed into the family plan. The reason is that he cannot prove the adress and providing the addres we live at the system does not accept it. How it can be solved?   sa...
  • laleli
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free subscription through rogers

I have a free 2 year premium subscription through Rogers, it's only been less then a year yet my profile switched back to basic, why?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free 2 year premium subscription through Rogers, it's only been less then a year yet my profile switched back to basic, why?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! So I guess I've been hacked?

Went to listen to a Spotify on my way home from work to find all my playlists deleted and I've apparently been listening to Ultimate Gaming playlist (I have not) and made a playlist of songs from Pirates of the Caribbean (I also have not). SO I'm gue...

• Casual Listener
  • Went to listen to a Spotify on my way home from work to find all my playlists deleted and I've apparently been listening to Ultimate Gaming playlist (I have not) and made a playlist of songs from Pir...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pago

Hola ladrones.me pueden explicar por qué no me hicieron el descuento que me prometieron?

• Hola ladrones.me pueden explicar por qué no me hicieron el descuento que me prometieron?
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceled subscription 3 days before due date, will I be charged still?

I just canceled my subscription with Spotify, 3 days before my card will be charged, will my card be charged still?

• Casual Listener
  • I just canceled my subscription with Spotify, 3 days before my card will be charged, will my card be charged still?
  • En_vee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It has been 6 months since I canceled my subscription,yet I realized I still pay for subscription.

I renewed my credit card 09/2016 and in my invoice, it says Spotify subscription will not be available since I have changed my credit card. However, I realized that Spotify charged me for 5 months, even though in my Spotify account I could not get th...

• I renewed my credit card 09/2016 and in my invoice, it says Spotify subscription will not be available since I have changed my credit card. However, I realized that Spotify charged me for 5 mont...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes