Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong email for spotify please help

The email that's registered to my account, ********************@hotmail.co.uk, has now ceased to exist and is no longer active. I can't access this email at all. I've forgotten my password, and whenever I request a reset email, it sends the email to ...

• Visitor
  • The email that's registered to my account, ********************@hotmail.co.uk, has now ceased to exist and is no longer active. I can't access this email at all. I've forgotten my password, and whene...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reactivate a family account for all members

Hi, I just forgot to pay my monthly fee and my premium subscription got back to free. As soon as I got the mail from Spotify I paid with PayPal and now I have a premium for family, all my playlists albums eetc are back, but all members of my family a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just forgot to pay my monthly fee and my premium subscription got back to free. As soon as I got the mail from Spotify I paid with PayPal and now I have a premium for family, all my playli...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Address

Unbelievable that you would allow a user to enter an address, then not let them see it or change it. This is basic functionality of all computer systems. Your solution - cancel your account and sign up again - unbelievable! Worse again, your solution...

• Casual Listener
  • Unbelievable that you would allow a user to enter an address, then not let them see it or change it. This is basic functionality of all computer systems.   Your solution - cancel your account ...
  • thebigblaa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Issues

I have paid my monthly subscription by debit card, but Spotify is still requesting payment. My bank has confirmed payment to Spotify but nothing on Spotify is showing this. I have filled out 2 request forms regarding this and have received no reply a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid my monthly subscription by debit card, but Spotify is still requesting payment. My bank has confirmed payment to Spotify but nothing on Spotify is showing this. I have filled out 2 reques...
  • bazisalive
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Incorrect Email adress

I just payed for my premium subscription yesterday in OXXO , but i haven't received it. and what i discovered is that i entered a wrong email adress, and i would like to know if i will be having any issues in getting my premium account.

• I just payed for my premium subscription yesterday in OXXO , but i haven't received it.  and what i discovered is that i entered a wrong email adress, and i would like to know if i will be havi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic collection

Hi, Currently I have Spotify Premium and use automatic collection (in the Netherlands).I would like to upgrade towards Spotify Family, but I have to choose a new payment method (credit card / paypall) but I do not see the option of automatic collecti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Currently I have Spotify Premium and use automatic collection (in the Netherlands). I would like to upgrade towards Spotify Family, but I have to choose a new payment method (credit car...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't know how to contact spotify

I'm trying to end my account that uses a facebook login. In the FAQ ik says to contact Spotify to keep all my playlists etcetera. But how do I contact Spotify?Suggestion : it might be easier if there was a button to just dislodge your Facebook and yo...

• I'm trying to end my account that uses a facebook login. In the FAQ ik says to contact Spotify to keep all my playlists etcetera. But how do I contact Spotify? Suggestion : it might be easier if t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Annual payment

I wish to pay the bill once time in a year. Could you help me about this?

• I wish to pay the bill once time in a year. Could you help me about this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to upgrade to Family?

I am trying to upgrade to Family, and when I hit the "upgrade" button on spotify.com/family, I get this message: "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service team who...

• I am trying to upgrade to Family, and when I hit the "upgrade" button on spotify.com/family, I get this message: "Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your ...
  • johnlday-ca
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! How do I activate my premium account

Hi I just signed up for Spotify Premium in Denmark. I already had an account, free listening. Now I entered creditcard info and tried to activate, but nothing is happening. I still get the adds and cannot get it activated on my mobile phone (iPhone 4...

• Hi I just signed up for Spotify Premium in Denmark. I already had an account, free listening. Now I entered creditcard info and tried to activate, but nothing is happening. I still get the adds and...
  • jeeeaaanneee
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding a family member

Hello.I have family subscription and I am trying to send a invite to my daughter to join the account.I have sent her numerous links and also sent a separate email from my account with a link attached. She does not receive any invitations from Spotify...

• Hello. I have family subscription and I am trying to send a invite to my daughter to join the account. I have sent her numerous links and also sent a separate email from my account  with a lin...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on second device

Hello, I have a premium account which only works on my iPhone and not my wife's, I understand that we can only stream from one device at a time but it's only coming up as a free account on my wife's phone even though it's logged on as the some accoun...

• Hello, I have a premium account which only works on my iPhone and not my wife's, I understand that we can only stream from one device at a time but it's only coming up as a free account on my wife's ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help! i switched to the family plan but i cannot join

hi. ok here's the deal. i, the mom, had an a free acct. i then signed my daughter up for paid spotify. so i wanted to change to the family plan, so i did so under daughters acct b/c she didn't want to risk losing all her music. so i changed to my sub...

• hi. ok here's the deal. i, the mom, had an a free acct. i then signed my daughter up for paid spotify. so i wanted to change to the family plan, so i did so under daughters acct b/c she didn't want t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UK Student premium renewal - why are they asking for payment details again?

I have been sent notification to extend my student premium plan. I have been through the verification process to check that I still qualify which is fine - but now you're asking for payment details again (card no, expiry, etc.) - why? Don't you just ...

• I have been sent notification to extend my student premium plan. I have been through the verification process to check that I still qualify which is fine - but now you're asking for payment details a...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Membership

Hello, I've signed up for a premium Spotify membership via KPN Netherlands Mobile. However, I wanted to join spotify premium for 30 days trial. I tried to call KPN, they said they cannat undo my order anymore, they said try to contact Spotify directl...

• Hello,   I've signed up for a premium Spotify membership via KPN Netherlands Mobile. However, I wanted to join spotify premium for 30 days trial. I tried to call KPN, they said they cannat u...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotiamb 0.2.1 Connected Device Hijack

Just adding my issue to the numerous others I see on this search who haven't be able to stop Spotiamb from taking over their account to play weird music. Is anyone at spotify going to actually address this problem (that seems to have been going on si...

• Just adding my issue to the numerous others I see on this search who haven't be able to stop Spotiamb from taking over their account to play weird music. Is anyone at spotify going to actually addres...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 systems are connected to my account

How do I remove these random PS4 systems from my account

• How do I remove these random PS4 systems from my account
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error al iniciar sesion! App iPad y iPhone

Ayuda! Cuando intento iniciar sesion, despues de ingresar mi correo y contraseña aparece un mensaje que dice: "Error al iniciar sesion: Ya has creado una cuenta con esta direccion de correo electronico"....El problema es que no quiero crear una cuent...

• Visitor
  • Ayuda!   Cuando intento iniciar sesion, despues de ingresar mi correo y contraseña aparece un mensaje que dice: "Error al iniciar sesion: Ya has creado una cuenta con esta direccion de correo ...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot log in to my other account HELP

I have asked for help and kept on emailing Spotify and they keep sending me to the same old links I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK my other account as I am paying for it. I have no idea which email i have use to make that acc and I have tried all the email ...

• I have asked for help and kept on emailing Spotify and they keep sending me to the same old links I REALLY NEED TO GET BACK my other account as I am paying for it. I have no idea which email i have u...
  • AndyJoel
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes