Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Perhe spotify ei toimi

Hei Vaihdoin spotify premiumin perhe malliin. Laskulta veloitettu 29.1.2017 Spotify P0196BD116 14,99. Tili näyttää että meillä ilmainen versio käytössä. Nyt ei voida kuunnella yhtä aikaa musiikkia.Mitä pitää tehdä? t. Satu

• Visitor
  • Hei   Vaihdoin spotify premiumin perhe malliin. Laskulta veloitettu  29.1.2017 Spotify P0196BD116 14,99. Tili näyttää että meillä ilmainen versio käytössä. Nyt ei voida kuunnella yhtä ai...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account?

My Library > Songs is automatically saving entire albums from artists I've never heard of (primarily foreign rap music). Anyone else having this problem? I've reset my password and deleted all 3rd party apps. I changed a few other settings and the pr...

• My Library > Songs is automatically saving entire albums from artists I've never heard of (primarily foreign rap music). Anyone else having this problem? I've reset my password and deleted al...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code:3 - Invalid Password or Username - Premium Account

I can access the user panel through the site with my credentials as usual, but I can not access the Spotify desktop with the same credentials. Already try to change the password, the problem persists.

• Casual Listener
  • I can access the user panel through the site with my credentials as usual, but I can not access the Spotify desktop with the same credentials. Already try to change the password, the problem persists.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Direccion

Como cambiar la dirección de mi cuenta

• Como cambiar la dirección de mi cuenta
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile name change

My spotify account connects to FacebookMy facebook display name was Sam LinSo Spotify change display/profile name as Sam Linand now My facebook display name is 黃文輝(chinese)But spotify profile name still appear as Sam Lin instead of 黃文輝 Any way to mak...

• My spotify account connects to Facebook My facebook display name was Sam Lin So Spotify change display/profile name as Sam Lin and now My facebook display name ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I have twonly Spotify accounts one I made a long time ago but later on in made a new premium account with the same email so now whenever I try to cancel the subscription it says I don't have premium because of the old account.

• I have twonly Spotify accounts one I made a long time ago but later on in made a new premium account with the same email so now whenever I try to cancel the subscription it says I don't have premium ...
  • feelikeastrangr
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UPGRADE SPARK FROM PREMIUM TO PREMIUM FAMILY

Is there a way to upgrade the 'free' spotify premium that comes with your SPARK mobile account to family premium??

• Is there a way to upgrade the 'free' spotify premium that comes with your SPARK mobile account to family premium??  
  • Patosullivanos
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to purchase premium for a year

I keep trying to upgrade my account to premium for a year but everytime I enter my payment information, the payment never completes itself and the page loads back to where you can subscribe to premium but for a month. So I'm able to upgrade for 1 mon...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep trying to upgrade my account to premium for a year but everytime I enter my payment information, the payment never completes itself and the page loads back to where you can subscribe to premiu...
  • stephbr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying through Globe SIM Problem

Spotify premium subscription does not accept my number (Prefix: +63956) but works when I try my old number. I cannot get a pin from this number. How can I fix this?

• Spotify premium subscription does not accept my number (Prefix: +63956) but works when I try my old number. I cannot get a pin from this number. How can I fix this?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I upgraded to premium but when i go to my spotify app it says i still have the free spotify and wont let me play my music freely

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to premium but when i go to my spotify app it says i still have the free spotify and wont let me play my music freely
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

My premium account is not working. My account on the website says that I have premium but my app isn't working as premium. Won't let me skip, download, etc

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account is not working. My account on the website says that I have premium but my app isn't working as premium. Won't let me skip, download, etc
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family subscription on multiple devices

I have just joined up with a family subscription. Working well so far but am wondering how a single aacount (out of the six) works on multiple devices. I am the admin account owner and have set it up on my iPhone. Just logged in to Spotify on my iPad...

• I have just joined up with a family subscription. Working well so far but am wondering how a single aacount (out of the six) works on multiple devices. I am the admin account owner and have set it up...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Support won't answer my requests

During the course of a year now I have tried to contact Spotify support by mail 3 times with my account issue. If they responded at all (only the first two times) I got a default answer that didn't solve my question.Now by making my question public I...

• Casual Listener
  • ...olve my question. Now by making my question public I hope it can finally be resolved.   I have been a paying customer for years. I registered way back with my old hotmail account. Then F...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payments

I have been charged £9.99 per month as a lone payment as normal, however my mobile phone provider has just informed me that you have attached an additional £11.99 payment for the entirety of my contract with them, roughly a year and half.This has cau...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged £9.99 per month as a lone payment as normal, however my mobile phone provider has just informed me that you have attached an additional £11.99 payment for the entirety of my contr...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help cancelling prescription

It says my subscription is Spotify free, and won't give me an option to delete it which is what I want to do. It's started charging me as of yesterday as its switched to premium but it doesn't show that on my account- it's just charging me with no wa...

• It says my subscription is Spotify free, and won't give me an option to delete it which is what I want to do. It's started charging me as of yesterday as its switched to premium but it doesn't show t...
  • Liofa
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Number of acounts

I believe i have two acounts associated with the same email address. I want to sign into my old account because that acount is the one fido has on there system. I have called fido twice already, and they cant help. Im unable to sign in to the old aco...

• I believe i have two acounts associated with the same email address. I want to sign into my old account because that acount is the one fido has on there system. I have called fido twice already, and ...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add family member, after reactivating acct

I have the family plan for a few month and forgot to pay it and then didn't have the money to pay and it was off for a month. Then I reactivated the family plan and sent invites and now when family goes through steps it doesn't change from free to pr...

• I have the family plan for a few month and forgot to pay it and then didn't have the money to pay and it was off for a month. Then I reactivated the family plan and sent invites and now when family g...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changed family premium sub to only one account?

Okay, so I don't know if it's a monthly thing to update payment methods for premium subscription, but Spotify put our family premium sub on a pause until my mom updated the payment and all it did was change the subscription to only one account Is the...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I don't know if it's a monthly thing to update payment methods for premium subscription, but Spotify put our family premium sub on a pause until my mom updated the payment and all it di...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad?

Hey all! I'm a Peruvian living in Spain for six months, and after one month of being here I got a message saying I can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. I have a family account and it's currently being paid with a Peruvian debit (or credit, not su...

• Hey all! I'm a Peruvian living in Spain for six months, and after one month of being here I got a message saying I can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days. I have a family account and it's currently ...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes